Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President (45733 Views)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by TheClassic1(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Won't change the fact that ThΓ―efnubu is a Criminal and Certificate forger. πŸ‘‹

u go explain tire u and ur Biafla criminals grin
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by BitterTruth01: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Instead, the President for use Plier cut that her snake mouth comot

See as her mouth stand like fowl yaansh 😝

Some of you people are stupid from birth. Right from inside your mothers womb.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Swiftgrp: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2023
fergie001:

|SOURCE|
There's indeed no absolute freedom. Period.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by shinealight(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Africans and their stupid leadership.

Na the kind thing Agbadorians go want make Ebola to copy and implement

Damn right! The sooner, the better. Keep yapping oo! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by FireUpNow(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:
If only Tinubu can be fined for certificate forgery...
Waiting for supreme court verdicts
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Tonnyray: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Serves her right.

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by TheClassic1(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Prison for insulting president?
is that how u insult ur parents too.

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by firearcher: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Makes no sense. Is there a law against insulting that warrants a jail term?
Never heard of one except things like defamation which is not the case here. Where are the Human Right Watchdogs when you need them?
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by adefitim(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Where is the beauty in her now?

See her mouth like Pussy
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by ShaqFu: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2023
fergie001:

|SOURCE|
Damn! And they say Naija is bad. πŸ™„
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by PureFace1(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Dreambeat:
Africa and Tyrants are like 5 and 6. Western world leaders are verbally abused every minute yet no one is thrown in jail, only in Africa do see this kind of thing happening because there are no strong institutions. The courts are under the control of the executives, shame! African rulers leave more important things and and chasing shadows

It is not only in Africa go to Russia and abuse Putin or North Korea and China and see if you won't dissappear.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Goalnaldo(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
If Donald trump went about arresting those that insulted him, 30% of Americans would be in jail. Africa matters is always somehow.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Abeg free the fine babe.

If that same mouth handle your thing,no vacuum pump go pass am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by themanderon: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Savechild23:
Respect authority

Please what kind of stupid authority is that? Is it the one that is doing well or not? My problem with African leaders is that they will never rule their people well yet they don't want the people to speak up why? Do you know Angola is oil rich yet their people are living in squalid conditions just like the situation we have in this cesspit of corruption we call a country.
Look at what happened in Gabon. A country that is oil rich but cannot cater to a population of less than 3m yet the president was living an ultra luxurious lifestyle. That is not commendable at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by blueAgent(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
harsysky:

Africans have the notion that when it comes to being strong, they have no contender. I grew up believing that the dark skin makes us stronger than anything anyone can think of. All those thoughts changed now that I have grown. Why? Strength comes with mindset and a lot more. We are only strong when it comes to being slaves and not doing anything productive to better our lives.

An oil exporting country , with majority of her citizens plunged to poverty? It is disheartening. It is mostly in African you stuffs like that as even the Arabs are making their countries better with their oil. A typical African cares only about themselves. Let's forget about the too many greetings, visiting eachother unlike the whites. It's all camouflage. If we love ourselves as much as we think, we wouldn't use because of tribe to elect someone with questionable character to rule us. And tomorrow we would, at the top of our voices, ask " why are figures not tallying after having seen so much forgery in just the way he had his education?

God, please help us all and not just my family and

Honestly said.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Swiftgrp: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
So many people don't even know what a President of a country is and also represents... We are talking about the number 1 citizen of a country.

You will just open your dirty mouth and insult anyhow. Fear no dey catch you?

We're talking about a Man or Woman as the case may be who controls all the instruments of state coercion.

I'm not against constructive criticism, but insult is a no-no!

I see some people insulting Tinibu, their stupidity even makes them write his name in full and also add President to it. Tomorrow when they are picked up by Federal Secret agents, they start crying.

This reminds me of the case of one fool who was spreading rumors before the tribunal giving judgment on the presidential election matter. Shei the fool has been picked up, and he doesn't even have evidence.

We all should be mindful of what we say.

Yes, we all have the right to freedom of speech, but remember that your right stops where another person's own begins.
Indeed.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by sylve11: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Lol grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Swiftgrp: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
African leaders' definition of leadership is leadasheep. undecided
"Leadasheep." That's a nice play on the word "leadership."

However are YOU aware of the facts below @mariahAngel?

A UK-based teenage boy once sent a threatening email from his home computer to former President Barack Obama of the U.S., and the British intelligence agents instantly tracked him down after being contacted by the U.S. government and the Central Intelligence Agency) for questioning and prosecution.

Threats, hate speeches, insults and online criminal defamations, cyber bullying [exactly like what is relentlessly posted on NL daily by well-known dishonest ethnic bigots]
towards most democratically-elected Western world Presidents (In Europe, US, Canada, etc) are NOT tolerated or taken lightly. Offenders will get punished in courts of law and jailed because there is NO absolute freedom anywhere.

The French man who slapped
President Emmanuel Macron of France in public in 2021 also got jailed!

Reading this thread, I don't know where that very strange idea of placing Western nations' Presidents on a "democratic pedestal" came from among the uninformed youths here. Reading functional books and information would broaden their minds to the true reality of things globally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by pyyxxaro: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Some of you people are stupid from birth. Right from inside your mothers womb.

Your papa na mixture of cripple and imbeecile πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by VIKTO83(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2023
I have been warning some my friends who had built d habit of insulting d president of Nigeria.
I use to tell them that I pray the law don't feast on any of them soon.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by onomeabuja: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Na men d**k them like to suck....walahi I don stop to kiss women grin

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by stuffs2002: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:

If only Obi could be castrated for embesiling billions of Anambra people's money

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by 77up(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Same fate awaits the headless mobs smiley

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by qtx(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Dreambeat:
Africa and Tyrants are like 5 and 6. Western world leaders are verbally abused every minute yet no one is thrown in jail, only in Africa do see this kind of thing happening because there are no strong institutions. The courts are under the control of the executives, shame! African rulers leave more important things and and chasing shadows
\
Africa is still a dark and primitive continet. Q.E.D
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Dreambeat: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2023
olumike001:

Mention one?
When have u seen Trump behaving like what other candidates are doing here. You just pick your words carelessly...show headlines where a citizen of the country and made malicious claims on there leaders without been reprimanded. Many a times these influencers used this things to gain attention. I was shocked to see of the witness said He read about Tinubu drug case on the internet and he is not even aware of the drug whatever. They make stupid assertions on the net when they r asked to speak with facts they start blabbing.
I guess you live on Jupiter
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by onadana: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

See you,I know that you're imagining what that mouth can do to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Timoleon(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Dreambeat:
Africa and Tyrants are like 5 and 6. Western world leaders are verbally abused every minute yet no one is thrown in jail, only in Africa do see this kind of thing happening because there are no strong institutions. The courts are under the control of the executives, shame! African rulers leave more important things to start chasing shadows

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20230329-french-woman-faces-trial-for-insulting-macron-on-facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by MEGAWATCH: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Your linage won’t escape it definitively πŸ˜€

Are you not happy praising those in power pressing your neck?

Since you like them and what they are doing, did I pray a bad prayer when I said your children will soon join you?
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Samtob90(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2023
fergie001:

|SOURCE|
domesticate this law in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Emekaonline: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:

I look forward to the day David Hyhundai and useless Ude and will be giving 20 years in prison like this lady got from Angola

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Pauliaette(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Freedom fighter
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Swiftgrp: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.