Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President (45736 Views)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Dreambeat: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by godofuck231: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2023
After her lip botox why not face her business of sucking peepee , whats her business with politics
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by pyyxxaro: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Are you not happy praising those in power pressing your neck?

Since you like them and what they are doing, did I pray a bad prayer when I said your children will soon join you?

You didn’t at all , I only decided to pray for you linage also 🙏😀
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Exceed15: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Which beautiful? Na make up jare
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by ojasweb(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
African leaders' definition of leadership is leadasheep. undecided

Everything is not about Africa. UAE and other countries take similar measure to maintain sanity in their digital space. Insulting elderly people on social media for the entire world to see is not a good way of calling them to order.

Same people who insult politicians will immediately remember their mental health when you insult them or expose their fake lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by toxtimmy: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
See as your politicians insult to the extent you have no clear drinking water, no NEPA and no health care... do you want me to continue?

Do you know many Nigerians are dead from bad roads when government or your politicians claim they have spent trillions of naira on?

But when people hold their government account notable peacefully and verbally you of all people want to crucify them...

The question for you today is between the chicken and egg which will you choose?

pyyxxaro:
Instead, the President for use Plier cut that her snake mouth comot

See as her mouth stand like fowl yaansh 😝
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by BitterTruth01: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Your papa na mixture of cripple and imbeecile 😀😀

I’m referring to you. Tell me , were you born stupid or you acquired it along the way ?

13,800 posts on nairaland. Not one sensible comment among them.

When you look at yourself in the mirror , what do you see ? From now on , everytime you look in a mirror , you’ll see a permanent loser and stupid failure staring back at you
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Tuprelo: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
NIGERIA IS THE FREEST COUNTRY TO LIVE IN AND ABUSE YOUR PRESIDENT.
diametre23:
Angola no be Naija oh cheesy
She forget
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by planetx: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
midehi2:
Someone has been in power since 1975 and still has the guts to jail who speak against him for 2yrs, African leaders are something else shocked
The party have been in power since 1975, this guy himself took over in 2017 from the long time president Dos Santos.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Dottormentor: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nice one. Signal to those uncultured one percent from mud nation. DJ socket and co

fergie001:

|SOURCE|
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Johel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
fergie001:

|SOURCE|

That one no mean say Tinubu no be thief and a certificate forger

1 Like

Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by PHAYOL81: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
But a certain gigantic africa country's president is facing serious tongue-lashing every day since resuming office and heaven hasn't come down,yet.

Oh, I forgot, ANGOLANS AIN'T NIGERIANS
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by yemex04(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Stop this African mentality.

Stop this colonial slavery mentality! He is African, he should show the African Mentality!
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Meteng: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Intensely beautiful
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shame on Angolan govt for this idiotic gesture.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by patorial(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Racoon:
Protesters were protesting against King Charles on coronation day but nothing much was done to them. So why are African leaders always intolerant and tyrannical?

UK has become a standard for African rule of law??
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by pyyxxaro: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
BitterTruth01:

I’m referring to you. Tell me , were you born stupid or you acquired it along the way ?

13,800 posts on nairaland. Not one sensible comment among them.

When you look at yourself in the mirror , what do you see ? From now on , everytime you look in a mirror , you’ll see a permanent loser and stupid failure staring back at you

You are obviously a confused foool , continue searching for sensible comments , it’s very clear you have issues with your goat brain 🧠….. Tell your Uncle Simon Ekpa to give you a better job 😀

There’s always a possibility of meeting a fool everyday, I have just discovered one 😀😀fooolish Fool 😀
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by NOwazobia: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Instead, the President for use Plier cut that her snake mouth comot

See as her mouth stand like fowl yaansh 😝
Idiots like you is why we are in this mess as a people. undecided
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by MEGAWATCH: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

You didn’t at all , I only decided to pray for you linage also 🙏😀

What did I say that requires your prayers?

I'm praying for you based on what you said.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by pyyxxaro: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
NOwazobia:
Idiots like you is why we are in this mess as a people. undecided

And Fooolish fools like you are the reason we are doomed 😀
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by ottajah: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Emmexguy123:
She is too ugly to be beautiful.
What are you talking about??
I thought we talking something serious and you there talking about her body attributes
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Alamkir: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:
If only Tinubu can be fined for certificate forgery...

If only Tinubu is like Angola president, u too will be in prison. So enjoy the freedom of speech Nigeria offers, that no other country offers.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by mcprince32(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
God see you through. Are these things she accusing him right? People are wicked and careless with comments. What are her offences? Fact checkers over to you.
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by Cromagnon: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dreambeat:
Africa and Tyrants are like 5 and 6. Western world leaders are verbally abused every minute yet no one is thrown in jail, only in Africa do see this kind of thing happening because there are no strong institutions. The courts are under the control of the executives, shame! African rulers leave more important things to start chasing shadows
this is not the west. Act accordingly. Why not. Run for office instead of insulting them? And let's see how good your own leadership will be
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by BitterTruth01: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

You are obviously a confused foool , continue searching for sensible comments , it’s very clear you have issues with your goat brain 🧠….. Tell your Uncle Simon Ekpa to give you a better job 😀

There’s always a possibility of meeting a fool everyday, I have just discovered one 😀😀fooolish Fool 😀

Save your energy

Just head to the nearby mirror and see if you can look yourself in the eye without the shame and reality of your situation hitting back at you

You know what a failure you are and every time you face a mirror you will be reminded . Don’t blame your parents . It’s all on you.

I’ll live in your head forever like a brain virus .
Re: Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President by pyyxxaro: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Save your energy

Just head to the nearby mirror and see if you can look yourself in the eye without the shame and reality of your situation hitting back at you

You know what a failure you are and every time you face a mirror you will be reminded . Don’t blame your parents . It’s all on you.

I’ll live in your head forever like a brain virus .

Just be reminded, incase you’ve forgotten so soon that your are Fooolish Fool

Don’t forget that in a hurry 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Lightning Struck The White House In US (pics) / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.