Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Recent Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Recent Experience (370 Views)

My Recent Tragic Experience With The Police / Taraba Women Protest The Recent Killings By Bandits (Photos) / Pictures From The Recent Fulani Attack In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,

On Monday 9th of October 2023, A customer of mine by name Sherif okegbenro reached out to me to exchange his PayPal to naira. I was supposed to send 75.5k but sent 755k. I realized this mistake after few hours and reached out to him for a refund, he saw my messages and blocked me on WhatsApp. Reached out to him on Facebook but he deactivated his account and also his instagram account. I have reported to the police and they are currently on him.

Anyone who knows him or has come across him before should reach out.

I will appreciate it.
Thank you

I am sorry if this shouldn’t be posted here. Kindly help me.
Re: My Recent Experience by Cassandraloius: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Imagine that Huge sum, he is heartless.
Re: My Recent Experience by OBTOREPA(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2023
That Sheriff is not born again.
Re: My Recent Experience by Nice2023(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigerians.
U can trust our people.

(1) (Reply)

Nscdc Nab Five (5) Serial Rapists For Money Ritual In Nasarawa / No Justice Yet For Hinny Umoren / Access Bank And Their Crazy Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.