Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC (26302 Views)

Bola Tinubu Diploma: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record-BBC / No Evidence That The 2019 Election Was Rigged For Or By Buhari - Tribunal Rules / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by LegendHero(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Feintline:
The corn community are the dullest set of humans in whole wide world.

Wetin concern bbc with CSU? Is BBC a school?
Did tinubu attend BBC? Is BBC a law court?

I am 500% sure that the useless twitt is from one hited or paid backroom staff and has nothing to do with the BBC as an organization.

No sane organization will associate itself with a matter that was unleashed in the court.

Tinubu has corrupted and bastardized the brains and conscience of some persons.When you hear the excreta that comes out from their mouth, you begin to imagine how hopeless the products that come out from them will be.

Is David Hyundai the gbajue a school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by PHAYOL81: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
They are losers, the propaganda peddlers. Unfortunatelyfor them, they'll meet the BATISTS more than just a match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by garfield1: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Believeintruth:

you don't have sense
you are referring to yourself and atiku

3 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by femagj(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obi supporters will be crying now because of their hatred for Tinubu and the yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Peppysco: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
Shut up and stop supporting rubbish

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

You accuse Tinubu of certificate forgery, yet, you make money from helping people to write their assignments, proposal etc. Aren't you worse than the person you're all trying desperately to malign?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Anyone crying that Tinubu forged his certificate should be arrested and prosecuted for libel. Starting from Peter Obi who made such a very disgraceful press statement today. He spoke as though he didn't go to school. Are these people illiterates? I'm not in support of Tinubu but I don't support lies.
True

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Believeintruth: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:
you are referring to yourself and atiku

shut up abeg
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Swiftgrp: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
omohayek:

Original article here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-67067854

No doubt the usual suspects will now claim that Tinubu has supposedly "paid off" the BBC for this report, that the BBC is part of some imaginary "Lagos-Ibadan media" cabal, or that Chiagozie Nwonwu & Fauziyya Tukur (2 of the 3 authors of the article) are both secretly "Agbadorians" writing under Igbo and northern names ...
Impressive.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Obakoolex(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yuceeluv:
Orisirisi!.

So someone will come to my shop and buy something. I will issue receipt. The person would misplace it and write jaga jaga one. His neighbour will come and ask me if the jaga jaga one is my receipt. I will say no. It's not.

Then one over sabi will enter my shop from nowhere, put on glasses and come and tell me that I am mistaken. That the jaga jaga one is my receipt.

Ontop my own shop, goods and receipts. You are saying I don't know my original receipt again.
So does that mean the goods does not belong to the buyer because of the receipt

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Elsueno: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Why are people so hell bent on defending this criminality...d man obviously submitted an Oluwole certificate to inec. The school categorically stated under oath 'TINUBU' never collected his/her certificate from CSU..So d matter of replacement doesn't even count..Dude simply submitted a forgery to INEC & THATS JUST THE SIMPLE TRUTH.

wetin be all dis long English?
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Occurstaem(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Keep shut you headless mob. You would have been celebrating them if they had claimed he forged his certificate.

The school that issued that certificate testified under oath that he indeed graduated from the school. They also said transcript is more important than certificate in America yet you're calling him a certificate forger. Did the school deny him? Even if he got the certificate from a third-party vendor (which is legal in the US), did he alter anything?

I dunno why some of you cannot reason for yourselves. You wait for the likes of Hundeyin and that Seun of Asleep TV to reason for you. It's unfortunate.
It's indeed unfortunate. That's why I don't engage with people who aren't objective in their judgment and reasoning.

I wonder why it is so difficult for them to eliminate their biases and depict the judgment accurately according to verifiable facts. All of them are just blinded by their hatred for Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by richie240: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

I have posted the same summary here on nairaland the day David Hundeyin was deceiving his obin.gos

It is sad that so many Nigerian youths and so called educated Nigerians can't read and understand the deposition.

They have tarnished Nigeria's image because of their Agulu god and his mentor from Adamawa
Far from that.
It's just pure hypocrisy, bigotry and wickedness.

These same ppl till today are doing 'remembrance' for the 'victims' of a phantom 'lekki masaka without any evidence to back up their claim but have pretentiously kept quiet at discussing about the Akwuzu massacre just bcus it happened in their backyard - southeast.

I'm yet to see a single southeasterner -who has been crying about tinubu's certificate - call out a peter obi for hiding his purported 'GCE DEGREE' certificate. Not one!
cool

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Roboto11: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kestolove:
Iyamiri's have been defeated again

That one na standard na.

grin
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by famology(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Emekaonline:

Hahahaha. You want to kill me with laughter. Remember their uncle told them that they are the most foolish people on earth. What do you expect

My brother I weak 🤣🤣🤣
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by adagba001: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
So someone will come to my shop and buy something. I will issue receipt. The person would misplace it and write jaga jaga one. His neighbour will come and ask me if the jaga jaga one is my receipt. I will say no. It's not.

Then one over sabi will enter my shop from nowhere, put on glasses and come and tell me that I am mistaken. That the jaga jaga one is my receipt.

Ontop my own shop, goods and receipts. You are saying I don't know my original receipt again.

This response alone shows how limited (is) your understanding of the subject matter!
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Chochovini: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=donphilopus post=126335180
Keep shut you headless mob.
The school that issued that certificate testified under oath that he indeed graduated from the school. They also said transcript is more important than certificate in America yet you're calling him a certificate forger. Did the school deny him?
I dunno why some of you cannot reason for yourselves.
I THINK you‘re the headless one who can‘t reason for his or herself here.
Now, explain the reason why tinibu decleared that “If his results were released to Atiku, he will suffer great harm.
Again he went further to file an emergecy request to CSU NOT to release the results?
I‘m expectant....
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by richie240: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Let's even say, for the purpose of this argument, we remove him, who should we replace him with o, Biko?

An 'Assidiq' or an obi whose certificates - neither the GCE, nor BSc, nor 'GCE-DEGREE' - he has refused to disclose?
cool
nairalanda1:

Yeah, which is kind of what the EU has said about every election in Nigeria, the ones that favoured your fave candidates included.

The problem is, even if we remove tinubu, (and we should, if we were a rule abiding society)...the thing is people are still going to rig elections. After all tinubu did not rig elections by himself...Nigerians helped him. Many of you complaining rightly about tinubu rigging kept quiet when PDP did the same thing for years, and when Obi was doing the same in his own area. And when tinubu was doing it as Lagos governor in Lagos.

You Nigerians, whether APC, PDP, LP etc, you are not ready for free and fair elections. Better stop crying and form an NGO or group to agitate for free elections, and start in your backyard. You go soon see shege.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by blueAgent(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
jconsulting:
Obidients have failed woefully again.

2 : 0

Clown face Atiku not Obi.

MUMU.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by ogbonti: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
See desperation to convince Nigerians that Thìefnubu is not a certificate forger.

Let him start be telling us how he graduated from Govt College Lagos in 1970 before the school was established in 1974.

don’t worry all these defenders will explain taya when FBI 500 pages of only october roll in

it’s a back breaking job defending Tinubu

no one is even talking about the age on the So called CSU deposition ooo - that’s not the F for female ooo let’s assume the F is typographical error - the 1954 age too na typo ? the Government College Lagos graduation too of 1970 when the school came into existence in 1974 na typo too ? ona go explain taya - 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by PHAYOL81: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
We know their allegation is baseless and the inflencers misleading the HEADLESS MOBS are merely using them to stay relevant

They hope to destroy the nation but they've failed woefully

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU
GOD BLESS ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by oz4real83(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
Shut up and stop supporting rubbish

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
if u were contacted and given a job to do as you requested for in the second line of your comment, how will you be able to do it when you are not objective in your analysis? You get easily emotional instead of working and arguing with facts, BBC is not a roadside blog, it made its publication based on available evidence, if other evidence comes up later to counter its previous post, they will apologize and change their stand. Always be objective, it pays.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by ogbonti: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
PHAYOL81:
We know their allegation is baseless and the inflencers misleading the HEADLESS MOBS are merely using them to stay relevant

They hope to destroy the nation but they've failed woefully

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TINUBU
GOD BLESS ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

don’t worry be defending Tulumbu- you go explain taya when FBI 500 pages of only october roll in next week

it’s a back breaking job defending Tinubu

no one is even talking about the age on the So called CSU deposition ooo - that’s not the F for female ooo let’s assume the F is typographical error - the 1954 age too na typo ? the Government College Lagos graduation too of 1970 when the school came into existence in 1974 na typo too ? ona go explain taya - 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by blueAgent(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You seem to be happy with this news but aren't happy when the EU who provide funding to INEC on its bid to enhance election transparency release their report describing the election Tinubu claimed to have won as one of the worst in recent times, marred with irregularity and above all did not conform with the electoral laws, regulations and guidelines and the Nigerian constitution.

Kindly tell BBC to mind thier business

Correct.

You dey mind the stupid hypocrites?
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by richie240: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:

Show me the part of the deposition where the Registrar explicitly said the certificate was forged and I shall give you 500k!
You dey make me laff.

Reno offered them $100,000 (100 million naira), none of them get liver show face, shey na just 500k naira go move them?

Just let them be.
grin

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by emkz: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
richie240:

You dey make me laff.

Reno offered them $100,000 (100 million naira), none of them get liver show face, shey na just 500k naira go move them?

Just let them be.
grin

Bro, I had to offer it because no one takes them to task on their shallowness. I am willing to give that 500k if they can point to where the document said the certificate was forged.

They like listening to societal rejects like David Hundeyin, Rufai Oseni, Kenneth Okonkwo and Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by JetApartment: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:

1:Appeal court,
2:BBC,
3:CSU
4:Registrar
5: CCT.
6: FBI
7: US Embassy

All attest to his Certificate

Through only fools that believed Buhari is cloned would foolishly believe David Hudeyen that Tinubu a Treasurer with Mobil, Senator Governor and now President doesn't qualify

Read the transcript below, Nigerians already know the truth.

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Felix6: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
No ooo Tufiaka, which kind thunder?
thunder with depleted uranium.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by ElSudani: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shame on all the media houses in Nigeria. Most of them misinform rather than inform the public.
They would rather invite crackpots like David Hyundai to muddle a straightforward issue and turn it into a fiasco.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Felix6:

thunder with depleted uranium.
You will be affected too don't try it
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by omooba74(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin grin grin
pquaver:

Dont forget.. These aee the same 25% people.. After we explained how 36 state and fct function, did they listen to u? Leave them the Ariwoola n crew go set them back to reality
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Bluntemperor: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
PHAYOL81:
They are losers, the propaganda peddlers. Unfortunatelyfor them, they'll meet the BATISTS more than just a match

BBC should not worry themselves because anything that doesn't favour LP and PDP Sympathersers,they write it Off and resort to names calling- just as IPOB had directed then- 'don't recognize any govt in Power'
Reno Omokiri too should just moved on,as the people you are dealing with,believed more in winning through Social Media than through the grassroots Politics!
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Gajagojo: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Forgery only exists in the mind of the obidients and Mikano generator boys.

They would soon tell us that BBC has been paid
£800 Billion by Tinubu.
Gajagojo:
Many Eyeboes are pained that Tinubu and not Obi is the president of Nigeria
It causes them sifia anguish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women / The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / Peter Obi, Lord Maryland Of Odstock Meet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.