Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC (26303 Views)

Bola Tinubu Diploma: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record-BBC / No Evidence That The 2019 Election Was Rigged For Or By Buhari - Tribunal Rules / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Exceed15: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
tamonokare:
How Atiku will read this news.

Source: BBC not CSU.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by FreeStuffsNG: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=omohayek post=126334198]

Original article here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-67067854

All of them behind the fake news and criminal defamation will be prosecuted some day

1 Like

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Finestgurlie(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
The Fugly clownish Agulu mandate crook, and his horde of Eastern headless bandits would be wondering which direction to sway next..
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by ozijay: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
No not only registrar but God will come down to tell everyone is forged. So the disposition to you people has now become a Grammer you all can't understand. No Atiku is not that petty. TInubu forged certificates and he will go in for it.
emkz:
The premise upon which Atiku approached the matter was wrong.

He approached CSU to establish that Tinubu did not attend.

The school has confirmed his attendance of the school and have not stated that the certificate was forged.

Do you know why the Supreme Court will throw out Atiku's forgery accusation? Simply because it is the maker of the document who can establish forgery.

Atiku needs to bring the Registrar of CSU to write a letter that the certificate was forged.

But Atiku thinks Supreme Court will accept his allegations just because he says so.

Don't be as intelligent as Atiku.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Corrinthians(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Racoon:
CSU have already debunked it while BBC whatsoever group is not the issue authority.
Lass lass, na Jagaban matter go finish you and your hateful kindred. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Christistruth00: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
pquaver:

You strong ooo.. You still dey reply this illiterates.. Is it not same thing that happened with 25%, 36 states and fct? They know the truth but want to be delusional.. Just like PEPT.. Supreme court judges are waiting to bring them back to reality..

The Same people who spent complete 6 months arguing that 25% of voters in Abuja

Were a master Race that had the right to Veto the other Nigerian voters

as if Nigerian Elections was the Osu Caste System

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Kestolove(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Iyamiri's have been defeated again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
omohayek:

No doubt the usual suspects will now claim that Tinubu has supposedly "paid off" the BBC for this report, that the BBC is part of some imaginary "Lagos-Ibadan media" cabal, or that Chiagozie Nwonwu & Fauziyya Tukur (2 of the 3 authors of the article) are both secretly "Agbadorians" writing under Igbo and northern names ...

Another paid propaganda, CSU said it is forged BBC paid by Tinubu said it wasn't...muguns

1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by nairalanda1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You seem to be happy with this news but aren't happy when the EU who provide funding to INEC on its bid to enhance election transparency release their report describing the election Tinubu claimed to have won as one of the worst in recent times, marred with irregularity and above all did not conform with the electoral laws, regulations and guidelines and the Nigerian constitution.

Kindly tell BBC to mind thier business

Yeah, which is kind of what the EU has said about every election in Nigeria, the ones that favoured your fave candidates included.

The problem is, even if we remove tinubu, (and we should, if we were a rule abiding society)...the thing is people are still going to rig elections. After all tinubu did not rig elections by himself...Nigerians helped him. Many of you complaining rightly about tinubu rigging kept quiet when PDP did the same thing for years, and when Obi was doing the same in his own area. And when tinubu was doing it as Lagos governor in Lagos.

You Nigerians, whether APC, PDP, LP etc, you are not ready for free and fair elections. Better stop crying and form an NGO or group to agitate for free elections, and start in your backyard. You go soon see shege.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by jozee8: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
omohayek:

No doubt the usual suspects will now claim that Tinubu has supposedly "paid off" the BBC for this report, that the BBC is part of some imaginary "Lagos-Ibadan media" cabal, or that Chiagozie Nwonwu & Fauziyya Tukur (2 of the 3 authors of the article) are both secretly "Agbadorians" writing under Igbo and northern names ...

British Broadcasting Commission
BBC
The Slave masters that never wants their slave to attain freedom!
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by ozijay: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
We already know the British don't want to loose Nigerians wealth as France did to Niger, and thank God they said no evidence not saying categorically that it's not forged because whoever supports this should be ready to answer to when established that TIfnubu didn't even attend the school at all. Fake certificates only proofs he didn't attend and all those working with Tinubu to cover his tracks at the expense of the resent downtown of Nigeria economy won't go unpunished.
omohayek:

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Believeintruth: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
jconsulting:
Obidients have failed woefully again.

2 : 0

Please let us know when you are ready to stop being stupid.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Believeintruth: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Forgery only exists in the mind of the obidients and Mikano generator boys.

They would soon tell us that BBC has been paid
£800 Billion by Tinubu.

you don't have sense.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Finestgurlie(f): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Corrinthians:
Lass lass, na Jagaban matter go finish you and your hateful kindred. grin
Hahahahaha Racoon na your nightmare
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
pquaver:

You strong ooo.. You still dey reply this illiterates.. Is it not same thing that happened with 25%, 36 states and fct? They know the truth but want to be delusional.. Just like PEPT.. Supreme court judges are waiting to bring them back to reality..
Lol.. that 25% lame argument really weak me. Even a 5yr old wouldn't be foolish to fall for such silly argument from the online noisemakers.

4 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by IvarTheBoneless: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigerians japa to US and UK.

Biafrans japa to Lagos.

Why do you think so?

Average Nigerian IQ is 1 trillion times more than that of a Biafran.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Believeintruth: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
garfield1:
Ofcourse the apex court will trash the lame old evidence that is if it escapes the admittance hurdles

you don't have sense
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Exceed15: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:
The premise upon which Atiku approached the matter was wrong.

He approached CSU to establish that Tinubu did not attend.

The school has confirmed his attendance of the school and have not stated that the certificate was forged.

Do you know why the Supreme Court will throw out Atiku's forgery accusation? Simply because it is the maker of the document who can establish forgery.

Atiku needs to bring the Registrar of CSU to write a letter that the certificate was forged.

But Atiku thinks Supreme Court will accept his allegations just because he says so.

Don't be as intelligent as Atiku.

Mak una dey read n understand. That Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU is already established but the replacement results he got from vendor and submitted to INEC did not emanate from CSU. Hence the school cannot authenticate the result under oath. How do u explain the signature on the certificate & the logo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by F117nighthawk: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
The same BBC he lied to in his interview that he got his wealth through inheritance in REAL ESTATE from his parents? parents that nobody could identify his biological father and mother?real estate properties where?
Only fools will believe the cooker lies,ok let him tell us the primary and secondary schools he attended and show us his certificates
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Finestgurlie(f): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Disobedience will argue again, bunch of idiots

INEC should make Minimum voting Age atleast 30 years, some probing questions

Many Gen Z are mentally incapable of politics and governance

According to a research by Oxford Professor the real age of Adulthood is 30, that is when an Adult brain fully matures

You see all those Rinu Oduala, FS Yusuf, and soroke youth are not intelligent enough , same as Hudeyen, Area father and if you believe them you are even more foolish

Funny enough non of them graduated from a University they all dropped out including 70 year old mumu Charley grandpa

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond and a certificate forging charlatan
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Believeintruth: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I don talk am grin grin grin

There is no evidence that the diploma Nigeria's President Bola Ahmed Tinubu submitted to the country's electoral commission was forged, the BBC's Global Disinformation Team has found.

Keep bring and churning out lies and propaganda all in desperation.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Finestgurlie(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:
Nigerians japa to US and UK.

Biafrans japa to Lagos.

Why do you think so?

Average Nigerian IQ is 1 trillion times more than that of a Biafran.
trash
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by IbileIfe: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tribalism007:
Shut up and stop supporting rubbish

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Shut up!
I will not contact you for any rubbish you are doing for lazy students.

3 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by TheOldGods: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yuceeluv:
Orisirisi!.

So someone will come to my shop and buy something. I will issue receipt. The person would misplace it and write jaga jaga one. His neighbour will come and ask me if the jaga jaga one is my receipt. I will say no. It's not.

Then one over sabi will enter my shop from nowhere, put on glasses and come and tell me that I am mistaken. That the jaga jaga one is my receipt.

Ontop my own shop, goods and receipts. You are saying I don't know my original receipt again.
which means that someone can clone your receipt and claim he actually bought something from you. And you bring out the original or debunk that it's original, and yet the person will still claim it's an original.
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Jonjam269: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
We know this already, it's only Dubia landlord and obidots who believed Buhari was cloned or Kanu would get them Biafra believed such concocted lies of imaginary CSU certificate forgery. All their falsehood, propaganda and wailing always end up in the mud, this will also end in the mud as usual. Losers

3 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Odogwuzack: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Racoon:
CSU have already debunked it while BBC whatsoever group is not the issue authority.

grin cheesy

Una get 8 years of madness sha.

Tinubu till 2031.

3 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Tribalism007(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
IbileIfe:

Shut up!
I will not contact you for any rubbish you are doing for lazy students.
Because you don't go school, illiterate
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by emkz: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
ozijay:
No not only registrar but God will come down to tell everyone is forged. So the disposition to you people has now become a Grammer you all can't understand. No Atiku is not that petty. TInubu forged certificates and he will go in for it.

Show me the part of the deposition where the Registrar explicitly said the certificate was forged and I shall give you 500k!

4 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by FxMasterz: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
omohayek:

Anyone crying that Tinubu forged his certificate should be arrested and prosecuted for libel. Starting from Peter Obi who made such a very disgraceful press statement today. He spoke as though he didn't go to school. Are these people illiterates? I'm not in support of Tinubu but I don't support lies.

5 Likes

Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Felix6:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, with TUNDER.
No ooo Tufiaka, which kind thunder?
Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by Odogwuzack: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yuceeluv:
Orisirisi!.

So someone will come to my shop and buy something. I will issue receipt. The person would misplace it and write jaga jaga one. His neighbour will come and ask me if the jaga jaga one is my receipt. I will say no. It's not.

Then one over sabi will enter my shop from nowhere, put on glasses and come and tell me that I am mistaken. That the jaga jaga one is my receipt.

Ontop my own shop, goods and receipts. You are saying I don't know my original receipt again.

Gibberish. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator John Shagaya Dies In Accident (Photo) / Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Eurasia Group, Foreign Firm Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.