Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians (22860 Views)

Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS / Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by DeepSight(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israel07:

Who are the we? Death to y'all terrorist. Who give Palestine land? Na today David kill Goliath? Funny people. You occupied people's land in their absence, so they should now beg them to leave their fathers land or what? Go and question ur creator if you have problem with Israel, don't be moving mad

Just another brainwashed kid with no knowledge of history.
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by izubext007: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
How the war take concern unal, shey nal through their sea u nal dey follow
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by 007inc: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
post=126337971:
We will survive it after all.
We survived Covid-19.
All we want is an end to terrorism in our world.
Brutal deaths to all terrorists killing kids and innocent people in Nigeria and the world at large 🌎
grin grin This clown is yet to realize that you can’t govern Nigeria via propaganda. TINUBU HAS FAILED.
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Abrahamweb(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:
If buying petrol at 2k per litre is the prize we have to pay for Israel to annihilate Hamas, so be it.

Whatever it takes to restore normalcy and wipe out terrorists is okay by me.
Na this type of people dey take Panadol on top another man headache.
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Emyogalanya: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
dre11:

There are strong indications that Nigerians may feel the economic effects of the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in the coming days if the…

https://dailytrust.com/pump-price-increase-other-areas-israel-hamas-war-may-affect-nigerians/

Lies nothing will affect anything how can a war in far away asia affect us here and leave the people involved? Who did our own war affect if not us? Let the asians sort themselves out. We can only take sides here on Nairaland based on jesus and Mohammed and not on humanity
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Donpenny(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Greedy marketer looking for irrelevant excuse to justify price speculation and unnecessary increment. Which of the two state fighting are major business partner to Nigeria? cool
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by 12345baba(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Story
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Bukky001(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:
If buying petrol at 2k per litre is the prize we have to pay for Israel to annihilate Hamas, so be it.

Oga, abeg o

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by dabonny(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
dre11:

There are strong indications that Nigerians may feel the economic effects of the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in the coming days if the…

https://dailytrust.com/pump-price-increase-other-areas-israel-hamas-war-may-affect-nigerians/

This is exactly what I was telling one of my friends who is a Muslim fanatic and religion bigot; he was busy posting "I stand with Philistine" ignorantly, I had to call him to enlightening him about the adverse effect the ongoing war between the two countries may have on Nigeria and the whole world at large.

I think it's very wise of anyone to get a depth knowledge about the happenings in our environment
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Parable007: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
This is a big lie guys let's not be fooled... the war has nothing to do with fuel pump these guys have been planning this fuel hike for a while and I see people come here to say they don't mind buying fuel for 2k please when will.we wise up abeg? It's has become normal for the prices of things to go up and we the citizens will make excuses for them like haaaaaa who bewitched us.
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Koomuch(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Every disturbance affects Nigeria. Nawa oooo angry
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by CAPITALBEE: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
dre11:

These are mere postulations with zero correlation! 🗑️
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Nsky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wrong time to be a Nigerian. No war wen nor go affect Nigeria. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by biina: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Seem you like taking panadol for another man headache? undecided
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by EnglishUsa: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

hahaha 🤣🤣🤣. I feel happy when I get data and read some comments, I will laugh till I don't feel like dying again..... I feel like living 1000 years just to read comments

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by justmondris: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
APC want to use this war as excuse again? Ah
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Brownbetsport24: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
We didn't hear anything from FG and NLC again.
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by ufotunang: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
An excuse for Tinubu and APC to tell nigerians that Isreal... Palestine war is the cause of high cost of fuel and the bad economy in nigeria.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by ufotunang: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
What do you expect.. when nigeria like to import, import, import...I heard we ever import toothpick... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by ufotunang: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Everything for this world must affect naija. Very soon, Nigerian government will issue palliatives to families affected by the Hamas crisis. grin
....abi.. Even the war in Sudan is affecting naija... nawaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Tyhazan1055: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don tire for this country, noting wey no dey affect 9ja, Dollar rise, Ghana n Togo fight, Brazil n Japan fight, other country president die e must affect us…
Let the poor breeth abeg. Na we the poor go later suffer am 🥲
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Israel07: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
DeepSight:

Just another brainwashed kid with no knowledge of history.

History kill u there. Terrorist! Death to y'all
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by emmanuelbrown26: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gbadespet:

You mumu level needs urgent attention
Terrorist and bandit like u
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by emmanuelbrown26: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
Islam is bigger than u and whatever I stand for. I pity ur a***
Just kukuma join ur ancestors so that u go enjoy d virgin in peace
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Holaomoakin(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by Danabu(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians by DeepSight(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israel07:

History kill u there. Terrorist! Death to y'all

How sad. How pathetic. How hateful. How thoughtless.
May enlightenment reach your mind and soul one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Nigerians Have Been Printing Posters For Me, I've Not Done Any" / FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.