Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip (631 Views)

RAM And Storage Differences: Infinix Smart 8 Vs Tecno Pop 8 / Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Hazelnutz: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hi Nairaland

Infinix Note 30 VIP has more RAM than the Tecno Phantom V Flip.

The Infinix Note 30 VIP has a display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080, while the Tecno Phantom V Flip has a higher resolution. Both have the same amount of internal memory.

September 22, 2023 was the launch date for the Tecno Phantom V Flip. The cost of the Tecno Phantom V Flip is Rs. 54999. The Infinix Note 30 VIP, meanwhile, was launched June 12, 2023, and it cost Rs. 24990.

The Infinix Note 30 VIP's 6.67-inch screen is smaller than the 6.9-inch screen on the Tecno Phantom V Flip.
The screen type on the Infinix Note 30 VIP is AMOLED, as opposed to the Techno Phantom V Flip which has a LTPO AMOLED screen type.

The display densities of the Tecno and Infinix smartphones are 413 and 395 pixels per inch, respectively.
The screen-to-body ratio of the Infinix phone is higher than that of the Tecno phone, at 87% as opposed to 84.6%.

The Tecno Phantom V Flip had a 21:9 aspect ratio, in contrast to the 20:9 aspect ratio of the Infinix Note 30 VIP.

With the same 256GB internal memory, the Infinix Note 30 VIP's larger 12GB RAM outperforms the Tecno Phantom V Flip's smaller 8GB RAM for gaming.
Both devices have a memory card slot.

In terms of resolution, the 108MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera on the Infinix Note 30 VIP performs better than the 64MP + 13MP dual rear camera on the Tecno Phantom V Flip.

Both have 32MP front cameras, making their front camera resolution equal.
Additionally, they both use the Android operating system, version 13.

https://www.smartprix.com/mobiles/infinix_note_30_vip_vs_tecno_phantom_v_flip-cpd1lalm9in9_pd14vzvh1cy.php

Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by CooldipoMPS: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Brothers and......brother grin
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by OladapoF(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Both devices are amazing but I will go for Tecno Phantom V flip considering the fact that it's a newly released device and the flipping
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by EinsteinAyo(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Exactly. The two brands did a very wonderful job
OladapoF:
Both devices are amazing but I will go for Tecno Phantom V flip considering the fact that it's a newly released device and the flipping
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2023
These are great devices. I look forward to handling TECNO phantom V flip in particular
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by IzuKiba77: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2023
First of all, why are we trying to compare both phones together!?
Lol, the newly released Phantom V Flip!!!! grin grin
OMO all day for me ooh, no doubt!
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by PotterJokes44: 2:18am On Oct 12, 2023
IzuKiba77:
First of all, why are we trying to compare both phones together!?
Lol, the newly released Phantom V Flip!!!! grin grin
OMO all day for me ooh, no doubt!
Lol relax!!!!
It's just an expression of idea, Tecno and infinix shouldn't be compared now though, maybe then but not now
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by KeplersCross: 2:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Damn!!!
The Phantom V Flip is amazing though, like the looks and the display is just good, I've been seeing reviews on it since the launch, Tecno is Top what again on the list of smartphone brands!??
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Jayjerjay: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2023
One main thing that's making this Phantom V Flip to catch my eye is the fact that it's pocket sized, and can fit into anywhere unlike the Infinix note 30
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by AREWAELENU: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2023
I would love to experience that FLIP FLIP FLIP thing grin especially for the hands-free selfies

1 Like

Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Mimiko3: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
These devices are spectacular... TECNO just had to use the flip to push Infinix aside πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Nuelng: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
The price difference mad gan,but I'm sure the TECNO Phantom V Flip should be worth it's price
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by 0xAaron: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nuelng:
The price difference mad gan,but I'm sure the TECNO Phantom V Flip should be worth it's price

Yeah I recently got one and it's worth every kobo spent
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by saratackit: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Like the prices here are not for naija which one is RS?
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Both devices are reliable and reputable.

Every spec ticks right for me, but I may want to experience the flip.

So let's go flip for now!
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Wanni25(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
AREWAELENU:
I would love to experience that FLIP FLIP FLIP thing grin especially for the hands-free selfies

Omo! No more "abeg snap me"
Na to position yourself and allow handsfree wow you!

2 Likes

Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Idarachris84: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wanni25:

That thing dey tire person.
Dem fit carry your device run!
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Fonjewel0(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wanni25:

Hahaha!
This brand is made up of thinkers.

Always coming up with ways to serve their users better.
Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by sunshineV(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fonjewel0:

Hahaha!
This brand is made up of thinkers.

Always coming up with ways to serve their users better.

"this brand is made of thinkers" as per day na them first do flip phone. awon werey mejiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: RAM And Display Differences: Infinix Note 30 VIP Vs Tecno Phantom V Flip by Yinksy09(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tecno Phantom V flip wins this one.

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Suggestion On A 500k Budget / Whatsapp Is Down Globally, Facebook Is Partially Down Too / Worms 2008 All Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.