Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Building Financial Wealth 2.0 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building Financial Wealth 2.0 (694 Views)

Building Financial Giant's... / Financial Wealth, Is Not How Much You Make But How Much You Save & Invest. / Financial Wealth, Is Not How Much You Make But How Much You Save & Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
I write to clarify my thoughts, to deepen my values, to deepen my commitment

This thread is meant to deepen my commitment to build wealth legally. By adding value to others.

Have you ever drawn up a plan from point A to Z of things which you know if you do it will result to some good money in your account at the end of the period?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much did you follow that plan?

You may know that some activities such as aimlessly browsing the internet (social media especially) is a big waste of your precious time, and even money (data).

Yet, you find it difficult to cut loose. Mindlessly, like a zombie, you find yourself going back and back again.

You aren't alone, most of us battle this addiction.

Then you look around, and try to find a scape goat for your financial penury. Yeah,there he goes...the government.

I have come to realise that there is little we can do each to make tomorrow financially better. Yet bad habits etc, hinder us from putting our best foot forward.

Hmm...there is an income I want to start earning right from even last month.

I recently opened about four threads to help me clarify my thoughts, deepen my values and commitment.

They cover my role as a husband (Alpha+ in the family section). Health (Health without drugs... in the Health section) Spirituality (Experiencing God in the Religion section).

Yet, if there is a thread I need to spend more time writing on, it's this one.

Like the other threads, it isn't on the diary section, as I welcome inputs from others. And to make it easier for others to benefit from.

Essays, experiences, and stories will form the bulk of my contributions.

With Love.

1 Like

Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
What do you do, when all you have is a job that pays the bill, on a tight budget?

First, be grateful that you pay your bills yourself.

What do you do, when you are out of job, you don't even know where the next rent will come from?

First be grateful, that you have the skills, and experience to seek for another source(s) of income.

What do you do when, business isn't as usual?

First, be grateful, tht at least you have something to keep you busy, income wise.

What do you do when you are a newbie in the labour market?

First be grateful, that you are young and hungry to serve others.

What do you do when you don't...?

First, be grateful that you even know where you are, and you know the next thing you need.

In summary, no matter where you are, as you commence to build your wealth, there is something to be grateful for.

Be grateful.

Building wealth is full of ups and downs, valleys and mountains. The earlier you stamp gratitude as a way of life, the better.

This journey is not easy.

Gratitude will make it less difficult.

Be Grateful!

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2023
Bills to pay, obligations, etc, are reasons to make you seek for a source(s) of income. These mundane reasons aren't enough to build wealth.

Sure, these reasons alone can lead to a comfortable life, you pay your bills, send good money to other dependants, enjoy some goodies of life such as a vacation to Dubai or Maldives.

Yet this reason isn't enough to enable you become close to the Dangotes, the Elumelus, the Elons, etc.

It isn't.

People that have built wealth and created a system that have enabled their stakeholders build wealth. People that thousands, even millions can directly or indirectly point to the wealth system as their source of livelihood.

What then can catapult you from the mindset of: let me just have enough to pay the bills and take care of my dependants?

Purpose!

You have to discover, create, name, develope (any method that resounds with you) a purpose that is strong enough to energize you do all you should legally do to build wealth.l, in a chosen niche.

That purpose must entail, needing at least hundreds of thousands of dollars to manifest and sustain.

Have you ever wondered why most of the likes I have mentioned earlier are into one foundation or the other?

At a point they needed something to justify the wealth they envisioned to accumulate.

The Rockefeller's foundation is still one of the strongest in the world. Built by J.D. Rockefeller, a man who used this as a strong purpose to justify his wealth, and even the competitive strategy he used in amassing it.

A man who many say is the richest American of all time. (Andrew Carnegie fans won't agree)

To know more about him, read the biography: Titan: The life of John D Rockefeller, by Ron Chernow

In summary, find a purpose that needs thousands of dollars to manifest and sustain.

Building Wealth 2.0.

1 Like

Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2023
When you decide on a purpose that will inspire you to build wealth, you have to look for ways to make that purpose uppermost in your mind. To always be aware that this is the reason why I am here.

Some methods may include, writing that purpose down, first thing every single day.

Making a symbolic reminder of that purpose and keeping it where your eyes will always see it.

Recently, I was at the office of a young man. What impressed me most about his office, was the pictures of billionaires he had behind his office desk. Billionaires from Dangotes, Jeff, Elumelu, Gates, etc. About 15 pictures.

He took me to his new office, and wow! for his humble kind of profession - tailoring. It was massive and sophisticated. Fit enough to serve as the corporate office of a big player in the oil and gas sector.

I reminded myself, I have to add same collections of pics, as a daily reminder of my aim to build wealth.

All these are on the mind plane. There are meant to keep the mind focused on wealth, no matter the externals.

In summary, look for ways to always remind yourself of your life's purpose. To remind yourself of your aim to build wealth.

Building Wealth 2.0.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2023
What does Financial wealth mean to you?

Having enough money to consistently afford the physical comforts of life?

Having enough money to buy anything, with enough balance in your bank account? These are usually the two popular meaning.

For me this is what it means: Financial wealth is consistently having enough money to accomplish my life’s purpose.

Financial wealth in the hands of the right person contributes to that person’s peace. It also contributes to the lives of those he distributes this abundance.

Yet it is not the root of the person’s peace or lack of it. Money is the root of nothing. It's neutral, same way a kitchen knife is neutral.

A kitchen knife can be used as a domestic tool, or as a murder weapon.

Money can be used for good or for bad. To use money for the ultimate good, first you must be noble.

Wealth even if you are able to sustain it, will not be used to the highest good in the hands of the morally bankrupt. For such persons, how they even obtained the wealth is often questionable.

In summary, as you build your wealth, always be conscious your noble values. When the wealth manifest, this will ensure it is used for a high purpose.

#Building Financial Wealth.

With Love.

1 Like

Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Yet to come up with a life's purpose?

That's okay, it may take some time. As you tinker on that, let one or more of these get and keep you going:

Yourself - Don't you want to improve your life. Eat what you want, live where ever you want, go on vacation anywhere you want. See more of life. Experience more of things (Ensure there are noble anyway). Have options in relationships, because you have the money to be with the type of partner you want.

Surely this may be one of that Senator's reason for being a billionaire (Don't be like him anyway). And one reason, many females strive to be wealthy, so they can call the shots in the relationship. ( Don't be like them anyway).

Dependants - So you don't really care about yourself. Whether you end up wealthy or just managing isn't your business. You take it one day at a time.

Then think about your dependants. Yes, your parents who took care of you as a baby when you can't do jack for yourself. Who made many sacrifices to provide food, shelter, clothing, skills and education. They would have provided some of the above, if not all.

Think about them, one or both of them is battling an illness, that good money will make it easier to manage, if it can't be cured. They need their own roofs over their head, as the insults from the landlord or others they are sharing the family house with is becoming unbecoming.

How do you feel, when you hear they are sick? How do you feel when you step into their place of habitat, and you know it can be improved or changed?

Alright! You don't have parents, or don't give a damn about them. How about that child that came to the earth through you.

He wasn't here and your sperm or egg contributed in calling him forth. He is innocent, he didn't beg you to come, you called him forth. Can he inspire you to do your best in building Financial wealth.

Attention is good, teaching him wonderful values is essential. Yet, the most tangible, visible, universal thing that's a climax of your wisdom, etc is financial wealth. No one can deny it. It's a common currency.

#Building Financial Wealth 2.0

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2023
When others sleep through the night, wealth builders don’t have that seeming pleasure. They don’t have that type of pleasure especially at the onset, especially when wealth is yet to manifest.

Even when they work a 9 to 5 job, they propel themselves to give attention on that side hustle, that project, that business, which they know is the catalyst of the wealth they intend to manifest.

Some wake in-between the night to clarify their thoughts, to think things through before a reaching a decision, to affirm or confess or meditate on those words which will make them a force for wealth manifestation later in the day.

A friend who worked with then Equatorial Trust Bank, told me, “Adenuga never sleeps. And he expects same level of attention from his underlings. He can call an ED or the MD, by 2am, and expect an alert answer same time.”

Same thing my senior colleagues in a company I once worked for also said about the MD. He can call you by 11:45pm, and if you don’t pick or return his call same hour, be ready for trouble the next day.

In summary, make it a habit to rise when the world is still asleep. Spend that time on something productive. You are creating a habit that is common to most wealth creators.

#Building Financial Wealth 2.0.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Each post on this thread will be divided into:

Purpose
Mindset
March
Map

If any further subdivision comes up later, will modify.

March.

You can't be slow when it comes to execution. An idea drops into your mind. Three days, one week, one month after, you are yet to turn that idea into action.

An idea drops, find a way to test it's potency ASAP. How many days? Frankly, it will differ from one idea to the other. The nature of the idea will determine its conception and testing stage.

If it's an idea that involves first a proposal, then three days max, you should have put something together and sent the add value proposal to the closest person you know to the target person or directly to the target person himself.

If it's a big project. Break it down in chunks, task by task...the initial thing to do may be to research on it...one week max, you can input that into your to do for a new week.

An opportunity comes your way, legit. No capital needed. You have the time needed, and you say let me think about it.

Hmm... wrong. Dive into it. Get the juice it has to offer.

In summary, Execute sharperly. No time. No dulling.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Have a system of reviewing how well you are doing.

The ultimate indicator is the Assets you have acquired. Everything that can translate into money.

In between, you need to create a system of sorts to ensure you are always doing what you ought to do, how you ought to do it.

The system is like a Map to ensure that daily you are doing the things you need to, without this Map you may be lost.

With this Map, even when lost, you can backtrack, retrace.

In summary, have a system that daily tests how well you are doing.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Executing speedily isn't a license for below average output. It isn't a license to jump from one thing to the other without completing anyone in the quickest time frame.

At the onset, just to survive, you may try several things.

Soon, decide the vehicle that has the highest potential to led you to a bigger vehicle, and the next, till you board the final wealth vehicle(s) which will enable you attain and sustain your life's purpose.

In summary, Execute professionally and systematically.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
MINDSET.

Be intentional about your routine each morning when you wake up.

Be intentional on the tasks planned for each day.

Be intentional about the time you go to bed and remain sleeping during the night.

Why?

Building Financial Wealth will come with unimaginable stress. You are stretching yourself beyond what you are used to.

What you are used to may be doing your 9 to 5 job. Sitting on the couch and binging on DSTV or Netflix or Social media.

What you are used to may involve just being on the look out that another gig will come without putting in the required effort.

What you are use to....

So to start adjusting your mind, shifting the gear to who billionaires are, you start with what you can start with: your morning routines, you to do for the day.

Billionaires aren't haphazard. They know what they will do tomorrow, who they will see etc. That's why they have a P.A. to help them schedule and remind them.

Doing this helps to minimize stress each day. Because you wrote the day's script. It was expected. And when the unexpected comes, well, if your morning routine is an effective one, you will jump and pass.

In summary, create a routine that must be done regularly each morning. Create your to dos each day.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 6:32am On Oct 21, 2023
If you're currently able to fight for your dreams because you're not busy fighting for your life (war/sickness/incarceration) you're doing awesome. IOW, if you're physically, mentally, & geographically able to pursue your dreams—your best life— you're already living the dream.

Remember, the 3 WARMS: If you can sleep in a warm bed after a warm shower after a warm meal, you have a lot to be thankful for.

In other words, the grass is already green in your pasture.

(Copied: MJDemarco)

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2023
MAP

A brand new week is here.

What's your game plan?

You have to set it out in writing.

It doesn't have to be random.

It should be intentional.

Let if flow from your month's targets, the month's from the year's. The year's from the three to five year goals you are working on.

Yet to have any goal?

Just wandering.

Waitingfor what circumstance would bring your way?

That's for those who wish to just be fed.

You want to build financial wealth, they must be a plan for every period of your life.

Down to each day.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2023
MINDSET.

Things are so tough, you don't see a way out. A way out to even pay the bills, how much more attain financial wealth.

Change that mindset.

There is a way out.

The voice of lack is speaking untruths to you.

Change the channel, switch over to the voice of Abundance.

Your feelings and thoughts are affecting your reality.

You feel controlled by circumstances.

Change that.

How?

Create a morning routine.

Doing do, you will develop this tremendous power that you are a creator, especially when you adhere to the routines.

"Oh!" You say, "I live with others in a tight space, I don't want to disturb them..."

There are things you can do.

Stipulate a time you must wake up daily.

Everyday.

Then go for a walk.

That's a routine, that isn't disturbing those you live with.

Also an early morning walk helps clear the head.

In summary, create a morning routine, stick to it, and gradually you will realize you can be in charge.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2023
March

There are many techniques to improve productivity.

One of such you may find beneficial is this:

1) Have your three most important day's tasks.

2) Allocate between 15minutes to three hours focused attention on that task.

3) Set your alarm.

4) Get a small clean sheet of paper before you.

5) Any time you do any thing or you allow your mind to wander (without recalling back immediately) mark an x on that paper.

6) Any time something comes up you don't want to forget jot it down, but don't expand on it during the task.

7) Start.

cool After the allocated time, take a break not more than 20% of the focused time. During the period review the distractions on white paper.

9) Start again...

Powerful exercise, applicable if your task is of the mental sort.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2023
MARCH

2Baba rightly sang,

"You can't afford to get lazy, at all all...your destiny is in your hands...you no won kpai before your die..."

Laziness is a habit that becomes engrained due to idleness. In a sense such a person don kpai before he die.

In a day, never be aimless...no income work to do?

Create something, something that will keep your mind busy.

Something that is instilling in you the habit of industriousness.

Something that is work.

At first, just get consistently productive,...be assured that in so doing, you will stumble across another that can add income to your bank account...

And from there, if you don't give up on the quest to be Build Financial Wealth, a vehicle that will enable you manifest such financial wealth will also manifest.

And from there financial wealth will manifest.

"You can't afford to get lazy, even for a day, you can't!"

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Learn to focus. Increase your power of concentration.

Wealth creators have a high level of focus. It's habitual. It pervades everything they choose to engage in.

Intentionally, start developing this habit. Be laser focused in everything you do.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2023
MARCH.

Meen, it can be tough at times. You think you have already clinched the next phase of that project.

Then suddenly the contact person goes blank. No responding to calls, of mails, texts. Just blank.

What do you do?

Time is your most precious Asset. You don't have the time to mourn.

Dust yourself as soon as possible. Then go over to the next thing.

Who knows, the next thing may be bigger, such that the one that went blank assuming it came through, would have prevented it.

Who knows?

At least console yourself with that and March on.

No time. That's the second most precious Asset you have, the first is your ideas.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2023
Many have given up on their quest for wealth because they have passed a certain age?

Many are still taking it easy on their quest to build financial wealth because they fill they are still young.

Excuses. One believes he is too old. The other believes he is too young.

Our people say when someone wakes up is his morning. Now that you are conscious to build financial wealth. Act.

You need a little motivation?

Okay.

Go to Google or Chat GPT and ask,

"Those who made a fortune in their ..... (insert your age).

You will be amazed at the numbers.

And that is even the popular ones. There are those in your neighborhood who also fit that age range.

You have sojied.

Fine. No more excuses. Strategize, Execute, Review.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mindset

A life of abundance begins with the mind.

Imagine two persons: James and John. Both lost all their money in a business deal. Over a few years, James becomes wealthy. John sinks into poverty and depression.

These situations are regular occurrences, thus I will not expand on it. I will rather go to practicals which I used to free myself from lack. It has been tested, and it works.

The root source of lack is not You. And it will never be You. You are simply the one observing what is happening. You are the one who sees and feels the life of financial lack. You are the observer, the noticer, the consciousness.

“Then what is it?”, you ask. The root source of lack is within. In the mind. It is the Scarce I Self. The Scarce I Self is the one speaking, the one providing excuses for the financial lack you see in your life.

Excuses ranging from the economy, witches, age, lack of capital, lack of education, lack of basic necessitates, curses, lack of jobs, lack of connections, etc.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2023
MAP

You need to have a framework over anything you do that contributes to Building Financial Wealth.

The books, videos, skills, work etc.

You don't just jump into it (at least not continue long in it) without having a framework that guides your action.

The framework will have milestones to measure how well you are doing, what you should do in the first place, when to pivot, etc.

Be fast, yet it isn't an excuse to just jump into something, that's a panic mentality. Have a framework to monitor progress.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 3:14am On Nov 04, 2023
Things weren’t easy at all for the family. Their father had just retired from a government job, and they relocated closer home. Things were tough. Really tough.

Investments their Dad made to sustain the family after retirement didn’t yield the expected returns. It was like starting from square one for the family.

A family that was very comfortable, that extended a helping hands to others, now struggled to feed. With seven children, it was difficult.

In this chaos, the older children, had to hustle. The first two, wanted to further their education. The hunger was there even if the means seemed not to. And further they did.

Now let’s focus on the fourth child. He was barely twelve years, when he started learning how to fix phones.

He was so good, that through this means he contributed greatly to the family’s purse. Often helping out his two older ones who were in school.

Smart guy, he had eyes beyond phone repairs. For he sensed that soon the market would be crowded. Also he knew that his income from just repairs won’t be scalable.

So he went into trading of phone accessories. He managed the business so well, that a few years later, he opened his first phone plaza. Then a second, then a third.

He has the kind and generous nature of his late father. In his late twenties, he ventured into philanthropic work. Setting up a foundation for it, a few years later.

So far the foundation has built houses for several widows, sponsored major operations for the sick, and provided a bore hole service in his clan, among others.

Look around there are many grass to grace stories. Your financial situation isn't unredeemable.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2023
MINDSET

Have an exercise you do daily, infact first thing every morning, which reinforces, which deepens, which recommits you to keep building Financial Wealth.

The exercise can be a prayer, an affirmation, just something that you are personally involved.

#Build Financial Wealth 2.0.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
MARCH

Assuming you had =N= 100,000,000, how will you use it to generate more money in one week? How about =N=10,000,000? =N=1,000,000? =N= 100,000? =N= 10,000? =N= 1,000?

When you know how to multiply =N= 1,000, you will have =N= 10,000, then you will have =N= 100,000, then you will have =N=1,000,000, then you will have =N=10,000,000, then you will have =N=100,000,000.

The challenge isn't capital. The challenge is money multiplying skills.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2023
MARCH.

You just have to do the grind, the work, and do it consistently.

Any method you learn, apply immediately as things change so fast especially in the online space, that the method may become obsolete tomorrow.

Nothing beats hard work. Yeah work smart, it doesn't mean at least initially you won't work hard. Long hours.

Get used to being comfortable on your working space...even when you are back from your employee job, set time to work on your own thing.

That's the gateway to wealth. What you own.

With Love.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 2:41am On Nov 08, 2023
MARCH.

If you told to master only one skill, and just what skill alone, what will that be?

It should be sales. Master sales. Even if you are the best this or that, and no one finds you, that this or that is useless.

Master sales. Master the art of being visible. It's no wonder why those who succeed in sales career, can do relatively well in any business they own.

Master Sales.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2023
MARCH.

You have read enough! You know enough! Yet you have effectively applied so little.

First, curate your best sales materials - books, videos, etc.

Next, decide on one to three skills that will be your wealth vehicle(s).

Draw up a three months plan to learn and apply these - sales and the skills.

Forget every other material (or at least drastically reduce them) within these three months which doesn't advance these skills.

You will be amazed at your progress at the end of these three months.

Master Sales. Master Skills.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Your health is vital. What's the essence of wealth, when there is no health?

Guide your health. Tune into your body. Notice when it is cracking. Take a break, when your body gives you signals.

This shouldn't be an excuse for laziness.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mindset.

A life of abundance begins with the mind.

Imagine two persons: James and John. Both lost all their money in a business deal. Over a few years, James becomes wealthy. John sinks into poverty and depression. These situations are regular occurrences, thus I will not expand on it.

The root source of lack is not You. And it will never be You.

You are simply the one observing what is happening.

You are the one who sees and feels the life of financial lack.

You are the observer, the noticer, the consciousness.

“Then what is it?”, you ask. The root source of lack is within. In the mind. It is the Scarce I Self.

With Love.
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 1:53am On Nov 20, 2023
The Scarce I Self is the one speaking, the one providing excuses for the financial lack you see in your life.

Excuses ranging from the economy, witches, age, lack of capital, lack of education, lack of basic necessitates, curses, lack of jobs, lack of connections, etc.

Prove to yourself these are just excuses, false alibis, by sincerely providing answers to the beneath questions:

Has anyone attained financial abundance in this economy?

Has anyone from your place which is the headquarters of witches actualized financial abundance?

Has anyone with your type of physical deformity manifested financial abundance?

Has anyone manifested financial abundance at your age?

Has anyone who had no salaried job attained financial abundance?

Has anyone who initially had no capital actualized financial abundance?

Has anyone who did not know those that matter manifested financial abundance?

Has anyone who had little or no food, shelter, and clothes attained financial abundance?

I’m sure you answered yes. Thus these excuses don’t justify the financial lack.

You are the one who hears, who listens to all Scarce I Self is saying within. The more you listen, and take the Scare I Self serious, the more it speaks, the louder and confident it becomes.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mindset.

The Scare I Self has hijacked your mind. There is another voice in your mind – Voice of Abundance. It lies in your power to nurture this voice. Doing these requires a constant abundance mindset. There are three steps to this:

A) Belief.

B) See Abundance.

C) Process Commitment.

With Love
Re: Building Financial Wealth 2.0 by Anjinsan: 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
There are many wealth vehicles out there. Most who made it big, zeroed in on one vehicle, optimized that vehicle, set it up to run with little or no input from them, before moving to the next.

Stop pursuing many things without maximizing one.

You are on a wealth vehicle path, xyz is now trending, you jump enter xyz, you are one o...you have divided your attention, infact both will suffer.

Choose one wealth vehicle path, maximize it, at least let the process become second nature to you, before diving into another.

With Love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Use ATM To Make International Transactions? / Is Oceanic Bank Certificates For 2007 Offer Out? / Arranged Wedding With Uk Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.