Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview (4793 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by mikekelech(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2007
I wish to use this medium to congratulate all u guys that made it in first bank aptitude test. Passing an aptitude test is just one of the stages in the recruitment exercise. As you are preparing for the interview, I want u 2 put into consideration the following:
{1} That competition is much and the slightest mistake is enough to disqualify one.
{2 }Go to the interview center an hour ealier than the stipulated time.
{3} make sure that you are properly dressed, the dress code ranges from { black suit, navy blue, grey etc with white long sleeve as well as a good tie to match}
{4} the interview is made up of two sections, in the first section four people will be given a topic to discuss within fifteen minutes e.g. {scourge of exam malpractice in our society, arm robbery operation in the banks etc}the essence of the interview is to look out 4 team players so try as much as possible to comport urselves.
{5} The second stage of the interview consist of only one interviewee who will be interviewed by four men panel, questions will be asked based on ones cause of studies for instance if you are a graduate of history, you might be asked to narrate the history of first bank. after that general questions will be asked based on the banks product, board of directors, team managers etc. At the end of the interview, you will be asked to make a comment. My advice is that u try and visit any branch of first bank near to u before going for the interview.
{6} finally pray trusting the lord to see you through.
I may not really be able to exhaust everything in this forum however 4 more info u can call 08032638135. Thank you and wish u God’s grace.
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by mamus2010(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2007
thanks a lot
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by muchluv(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2007
one thing to add when you go 4 d interview makew sure u learn the recent developments in yr own field cos wen i was interviewd i messed up in that aspect i was asked some questions about engineering that left me unbalanced. and also learn about their organizational structure and their products as he rightly pointed out, good luck 2 u guys called
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by maumau(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2007
Pls sorry i hope i m not asking a stupid question.is the result out if yes have they start calling for the interview,cos i dont have an idea of all these and i wrote the exam.pls can smone do put me through
Thanks one house
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by lovelynk(f): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2007
Thanks for the info.by the way does that mean there is no need for stuffs like why u want to work with first bank,what can u do for us,ur short and long term objectives and all the other general interview questions?
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by lovelynk(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2007
Yes the result is out.Go to their website and see for urself.
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by benboiz: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2007
thanks for the knowledge.
U shall be greatly rewarded!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by Bblak(f): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
Thanks for d the info.i apprc8.
Re: Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview by buqy(f): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
Mikekelech, God bless u real good for that tip. We realy do appreciate, thanx.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Office Assistant In Lagos / Whos Attending Sterling Banks "Get Ready For Work" Tommorow? / I Got A Job! Thank U Speedaccess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.