Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) (16328 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police / Bank Documents Expose How Tinubu’s Alpha-beta Moved Billions Via Fraud Syndicate / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Lumarstone: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2023
They should be forced to tell the police who taught them that strategy, these people are very wicked, proper punishment be meted on them please to serve as a deterrent to OTHERS.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Sammy101111(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2023
ORJI CHINEDU 38,UCHE GODWIN 37 and IFEOME 51 organized BIAFRANS CRIMINAL in Lagos is a wrong place they should forfeit the car and also everything on them and sentence them to 10 years each because this people can kill and push you off a moving car if you don’t cooperate with them . See Igbo men face as he strong Harding criminals .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Johnthesuccess: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2023
yoruboid:

@LagosPoliceNG

Can you imagine,inyanminrin people doing one chance in Yoruba land .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Sammy101111(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Can you imagine,inyanminrin people doing one chance in Yoruba land .

I swear na nonsense if na Yoruba do like that for there own side na born them go born the Yoruba guy I swear

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Abagworo(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2023
One chance people. I wonder how people fall for their cheap tricks.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Dennisochampa: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2023
If them pursue them commot from Lagos... Them go begin cry foul
Why come to another man's land just to steal from them?
U get car.... Why not use it to do Uber and make money...
Must you steal?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by YorubaPrince: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

Most of these people making Lagos and the SW inhabitable and dirty place are not from the SW.

These people enter night buses from their God forsaken barren land to constitute nuisance in the SW.

Some board planes and others bundled inside ships from their unfruitful land crossing 100 atlantic oceans to Europe and Asia just to develop it constitute nuisance.

Cursed mofos! angry
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Abagworo(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Sammy101111:

I swear na nonsense if na Yoruba do like that for there own side na born them go born the Yoruba guy I swear

Stop being silly. These people are burnt in Southeast, North, Southwest or anywhere they're caught just like every other criminals caught and given public judgement. These ones were lucky Police came timely to arrest them otherwise they would have been burnt like their past counterparts.

https://punchng.com/mob-lynches-three-one-chance-robbers-in-abuja/

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/30/abuja-police-go-mob-burning-one-chance-robbers-death/

https://www.nairaland.com/2727962/photos-one-chance-people-caught
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Jonjam269: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Another obidots down, those shouting imaginary mandate and bad governance! They are the one tarnishing the image of Nigeria home and away. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by AmazingELixir: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2023
grin

The sun 🌞 must rise so that development will be widespread.

Just thinking loudly...the 51 year posturing is kinda funny is she welcoming handcuffs or she imagined she's in cuffs already.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Oricha79(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Lagos State must be developed
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Sirianese: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2023
yoruboid:

@LagosPoliceNG

Igbo people see Lagos state as their wonderland where they can perpetrate an infinite range of criminal activity without any challenge from anybody. That's why they don't wanna leave.

Everybody is advising them, go and develop your place, this thing called Nigeria isn't gonna last much longer but they're not fúcking listening! tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Alamu5891: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2023
yoruboid:

@LagosPoliceNG
Igbo kwenu
Stop spoiling our region
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by lilkelv(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2023
yoruboid:

@LagosPoliceNG

These ba$tard$. I’ve fallen victim of this particular scam. The “Dollars” in the boot was even fake. RIP to my 15k 😭😭
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by dcasca(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2023
They don't deserve to live
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Sheriffsavage(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by spiceadole: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2023
This particular ethnic group and criminality are 5&6

Imagine a 51 year old woman who is supposed to be a role model for young people.

Sometimes,I don't know if I should be happy that Obi didn't win the election.

Because I don't understand what would have become of Nigeria,having a President from the tribe that normalizes fraud
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by oyoofong(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2023
They don't look rich naa,These people na to dey think baad say dem smart pass others dem they tink .Ekwensu people
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by pak: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2023
They used the same format for me about 12 years ago in Abuja - Berger to Utako taxi.

Lagos boy wey I be, I sat in the middle at the back, with the woman and driver in front, I sharply told them I wanted to buy TomTom from hawkers because I felt like vomiting.

Immediately he stopped, I stratched and forced the door open and shouted, they sharply allowed me to come down, I didn't even pay the tfare
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Advancedman(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2023
yoruboid:

@LagosPoliceNG

Ancient format.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Caleb15(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2023
Old news, old picture
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by yemre: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2023
They should rot in jail. About three of my friends lost substantial sums of money to these fools in the past. Every day for the thief.......
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Fraud Syndicate (Picture) by Tito24: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Gbagura:
Na development in progress, men at work. Make una free the developers abeg. Since ladipo market was closed, hunger don dey wire Yorùbá for Lagos and the rest of SW so don't add to the hunger with this arrest. Release the developers make the development continue abeg.
you never begin dey mad like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards / Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.