Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) (39976 Views)

BREAKING: EFCC Releases Atiku's Lawyer / Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law / EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law, Arrests Former Presidential Aspirant, Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Your English construction need be refined. However, it is still doubtful because Tinubu used Donald Duke's childhood picture as claim of his childhood picture. Tinubu cannot be trusted when it comes to identity theft and forgery.
Who went to a school not yet in existence and graduated from there? Only Mr. Tinubu.
Who used primary and secondary schools he never went to? Only Mr. Tinubu.
Who used different birth dates in all his certificates? Only Mr. Tinubu.
Who bear dual sex? Only Mr. Tinubu.
So, believing Tinubu in such matter of picture is difficult, records of his insincerity defeats any iota of believe one should have of him.

It seems Atiku/Peter OBI supporters give tew much credence to typos, noted

You dodged my question, when Donald duke picture surfaced online how long did it take to get busted ? why is the other one taking eternity. did the real Adekunle fall from heaven, you know till date obedient have not shown us the jubril of sudan, buhari clone
Regardless of all the discrepancies pointed out, Tinubu record on US SSN matched with his records on CSU database, if that is not substantiative enough then what is
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Rolings:

So long as there's no express law that states that it's a candidate that must fill his nominations form...... The explanation that it was Tokunbo Afikuyomi that filled the form that made the mistake is sufficient enough for his supporters.
As far as one is allowed to be able to make mistakes ......any error can be explained.

Bros you know deep within you this this is what is called POLITICAL FIGHT.
Even when your Political enemy know the truth they will always be in denial so as to score political points.

And it's someone who has as much baggage that's doing this so as to deflect the probing of his own sordid pasts.
Is it his parentage that's unclear
Or his being a Cameroonian
And as has been proven....he stole his elder brothers waec certificate to gain employment.

APC guys know all this too. And he know they know that's why he is doing all he can to shift attention away from himself to PBAT
See this olodo rabata. So far you append your signature into any document, whether it emanated from you or not, you're culpable. Signature is just like a seal and a consent.
Please was it also Tokunbo Afikuyomi that also helped him to fill Government College, Lagos in his CSU entry record? A non-existent secondary school as at 1970. You people go explain tired.
What some of you doesn't know is that what makes a real man is the ability to accept responsibility of his action and inaction. Tinubu has never accepted responsibility of any error made, he will always have someone to blame. Same way he said the error in his certificate was from the school clerk. Why today, it is not the mistake of school clerk but was made by third party or vendor. What a double standard. As an adult is he claiming he doesn't know where he got the certificate from in the first instance of the debacle.
You people should continue supporting what is shameful. God will save us when the repercussion will start brewing.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by vacanci: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2023
DrGoodman:
Challenge to Reno Omokri, show us the druggies school calendar and win $100,000 grin

One Dele momodu is greater than a million Reno Omocrooks grin

oya na

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That was why your Tinubu used non-existent secondary school as at 1970. Please have shame for once. Following someone blindly has attendant repercussion.

If you have not meaningfull to say keep quiet, the report CSU submitted show "west college"

So far none of the aformentioned schools have come out to deny BAT or issue a disclaimer, why??

Let someone as popular as Peter Obi lie he attended king college or any prestigeous school and lets see if the "mentioned school" will let it slide.

Even if Tinubu has money and affluence, how many people you wan silence home and abroad, can you buy everybody
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by 13october: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2023

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by 13october: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2023
sirchim:
I know you meant Rino omOKRO, aka any where bele face 🤔

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If you have not meaningfull to say keep quiet, the report CSU submitted show "west college"

So far none of the aformentioned schools have come out to deny BAT or issue a disclaimer, why??

Let someone as popular as Peter Obi lie he attended king college or any prestigeous school and lets see if the "mentioned school" will let it slide.

Even if Tinubu has money and affluence, how many people you wan silence home and abroad, can you buy everybody
See this olodo. Please who is talking about West College or Richard Darley. I am talking about the secondary school he filled to aid his admission into CSU you're referring me to a school he did his diploma. Please swap to one side and go and read the admission record given to Atiku, where Tinubu stated he attended Government College, Lagos and graduated in 1970 while the school came to existent in 1974. I know you won't see that because it would bring shame to you.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by Gee64: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2023
Your profile says you want an all-night affair with Seun. You deserve more my babe!
I like your ambitious move.
May your hustle pay you my dear. Times are hard sha.
Keep up the hustle my baby!
Finestgurlie:
Rhino Ofockery you mean
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Sadiq Abubakar or
Atiku Abubakar
You go explain tire.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Foolishness is when you happily support a man whose entire existence is shrouded in mystery. This man even stole someone else pictures and claimed they're his. For all we know, tinubu might be an Akudaya.

It's more foolish when the only reason you support him is due to tribal, religious or political affiliations.

Over 20yrs now you people can't show us or give any meaningfull info of the man you believe Tinubu stole is identity

How do you discredit an item as fake when you have no clue or idea the original exist ... who is the bigger FOOL now
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by Successlane: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Season of certificate display:

We need to see Peter OBI DEGREE and NYSC certificates, please.

No problem o, just want to clarify something.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by Successlane: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2023
press9jatv:
yes . The second runner up will be swear in

Mba noo, Obi can't be sworn in, 'cos he didn't meet the constitutional requirement to be president -

25% of vote cast in at least 2/3rd of the states of the federation.

The situation is still dicey !!!
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See this olodo. Please who is talking about West College or Richard Darley. I am talking about the secondary school he filled to aid his admission into CSU you're referring me to a school he did his diploma. Please swap to one side and go and read the admission record given to Atiku, where Tinubu stated he attended Government College, Lagos and graduated in 1970 while the school came to existent in 1974. I know you won't see that because it would bring shame to you.

Last i checked, none of the schools aforementioned have come out to issue a disclaimer or disown Tinubu.

is it not common sense you guyz Let GOVT COLLEGE use their mouth to disclaim BAT, why do you people want to fill there role badly

Apparently you people learnt nothing from the tribunal case and Mmiesoma jamb result, social media trial will never override INSTITUTION's conclusion.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by shinealight(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Our focus for now is to open Thïefnubu's yansh. After he's been sacked we shift focus to whoever takes over.
Na turn by turn, we go dey blow the breeze...

Brainless mumus and mugus all over the place! cool
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by Mohisah: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2023
DrGoodman:
Challenge to Reno Omokri, show us the druggies school calendar and win $100,000 grin

Lol Reno no be Tinubu mate nau. E fit dey easy fr Dele to get am.
Even in sch then, sm of our mates nvr snapped a pic or calendar oic, dem no dey our session or course group, till date nt everyone knw say dem truly be our mate cos dem live a lowkey life staying one side
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by achimendy(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2023
tinsel:
Photoshopped

Can you Prove it?
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

It seems Atiku/Peter OBI supporters give tew much credence to typos, noted

You dodged my question, when Donald duke picture surfaced online how long did it take to get busted ? why is the other one taking eternity. did the real Adekunle fall from heaven, you know till date obedient have not shown us the jubril of sudan, buhari clone
Regardless of all the discrepancies pointed out, Tinubu record on US SSN matched with his records on CSU database, if that is not substantiative enough then what is
Stop foaming. Was it obidients that claimed Buhari was cloned or Reno Omokri and Nnamdi Kanu. The same Reno Omokri that you people are worshipping today. They are the proponents of the cloning message, so you can direct your question to them because if you search all my comments from A till Z, you can never see where someone like me give credence to the cloning scenario propagated.
I didn't dodged anything because I never made reference to Adekunle in my comment. What I said was Tinubu used Donald Duke's childhood picture as his own and also used non-existent secondary school to aid his admission into CSU and also used schools he never attended to aid his qualification in 1999. Proofs abound on these. And I said with all these, it's difficult to believe Tinubu on anything that relate to identity theft. And that is just the truth with the insincerity of Tinubu on many things about his life. Only a man that is stupendously wealthy in Nigeria but the first 20 years of his early life is shrouded in secrecy. Is that not one of the wonders of the world, when you're not a descendant of abijah, that ascend and descend in Yoruba films. Jokingly, the early life of both Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) and Jesus The Christ are well known and documented in Qu'ran and Bible respectively. The question now is, who Tinubu take after in both Qu'ran and Bible?
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2023
jojothaiv:
Gbam!

It's the Nairaland commoners tyring to defend these set of politicians over here that makes me laugh.

Normally, they no rate una buh una go dey type writ to defend pesin no sabi one letter for una name. Nigeria will get better!
and it's ok for pple to push nonsense in the name of let tinubu be disqualified... ?? People can want to burn down the country cos an overated Igbo man lost elections...
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Stop foaming. Was it obidients that claimed Buhari was cloned or Reno Omokri and Nnamdi Kanu. The same Reno Omokri that you people are worshipping today. They are the proponents of the cloning message, so you can direct your question to them because if you search all my comments from A till Z, you can never see where someone like me give credence to the cloning scenario propagated.
I didn't dodged anything because I never made reference to Adekunle in my comment. What I said was Tinubu used Donald Duke's childhood picture as his own and also used non-existent secondary school to aid his admission into CSU and also used schools he never attended to aid his qualification in 1999. Proofs abound on these. And I said with all these, it's difficult to believe Tinubu on anything that relate to identity theft. And that is just the truth with the insincerity of Tinubu on many things about his life. Only a man that is stupendously wealthy in Nigeria but the first 20 years of his early life is shrouded in secrecy. Is that not one of the wonders of the world, when you're not a descendant of abijah, that ascend and descend in Yoruba films. Jokingly, the early life of both Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) and Jesus The Christ are well known and documented in Qu'ran and Bible respectively. The question now is, who Tinubu take after in both Qu'ran and Bible?

Its not about who started it, but those who carry the matter for head, besides Obedient were once fans of Atiku, Reno and sympathizers to Nnamdi kanu.
I believe you must have heard the phrase " Trust nobody" maybe it is not a must you believe whatever comes out of Tinubu mouth But if you must discredit someone as a lier you must have or present the truth.
Its being over 20yrs none of you can present something concrete or substantial on Tinubu ... i will just pretend I didn't see the gibberish you wrote in the last paragraph.

Despite all the things documented about Jesus or Mohammed is it everybody that believes the story, Jesus was harmless but did some people not convince the world to nail Jesus to the cross .. smiley
people will always choose what to believe and obedient are the most worthless people to spend time convincing
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by MeineMutter: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Dele Momodu shouldn’t start what would put Atiku too in certificate mess.

Who is asking for Atiku’s calendar? Over sabi dey cause katakata o. He better remains silent.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
You go explain Taya. We are not convinced

Why should you be convinced when an international known Criminal is your papa.

It runs in your blood naa.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Last i checked, none of the schools aforementioned have come out to issue a disclaimer or disown Tinubu.

is it not common sense you guyz Let GOVT COLLEGE use their mouth to disclaim BAT, why do you people want to fill there role badly

Apparently you people learnt nothing from the tribunal case and Mmiesoma jamb result, social media trial will never override INSTITUTION's conclusion.
Stop feigning ignorance of happenings. Many of these schools that Tinubu claimed to have attended, many of those that went to those schools have one time or the other came out that they don't know Tinubu there.
The one he claimed he went to in Ibadan, the late Odumakin said he doesn't know Tinubu there. One man just came out last month that it can't be possible that Tinubu attend that Government College, Lagos because him and his son attended the same school in 1978 but Tinubu said he graduated there in 1970 while his son is one of the first graduands from the school.

You even want the same school under his noise to disclaim his assertion that he attended the school and you think anyone of them will have the gut to come boldly to do that?

What I know is this, the last is yet to be heard of this Tinubu's case in US. I know soon someone will take him up for using fake school to aid his admission into CSU and you know if it is established, his B.sc certificate would be withdrawn, because by law you cannot build something on nothing.
Check the posters below as see for yourself.

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2023
I don't think it is photoshopped but why cant they make it clearer so we can see the name underneath the picture and confirm if it is Atiku Abubakar or Siddiq Abubakar. I have tried to zoom in and still cannot make out any letters. I have no issue believing that Atiku actually went to school, the comma is in whether he is the owner of the WAEC certificate
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Its not about who started it, but those who carry the matter for head, besides Obedient were once fans of Atiku, Reno and sympathizers to Nnamdi kanu.
I believe you must have heard the phrase " Trust nobody" maybe it is not a must you believe whatever comes out of Tinubu mouth But if you must discredit someone as a lier you must have or present the truth.
Its being over 20yrs none of you can present something concrete or substantial on Tinubu ... i will just pretend I didn't see the gibberish you wrote in the last paragraph.

Despite all the things documented about Jesus or Mohammed is it everybody that believes the story, Jesus was harmless but did some people not convince the world to nail Jesus to the cross .. smiley
people will always choose what to believe and obedient are the most worthless people to spend time convincing
Mr. Man, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you telling me that Tinubu never used schools that he didn't attend to aid his qualification in 1999 or what? Because I don't know where you're driving at. Tinubu committed perjury twice and nothing was done about it because of the nature of our judiciary. If our judiciary have been up and doing to dispense justice rather than judgement, Tinubu would have been a forgone person politically.
Funnily, the same case that Atiku took to US and won,some people have taken same to three courts of our land and they were thrown out by the courts but see a working court admitted the case and told the world that Tinubu submitted his diploma to electoral umpire has subjected his certificate to public scrutiny. The court also said, Atiku interest supersedes Tinubu's right because Tinubu is now a public figure.

A man that said he attended primary and secondary schools in 1999 but turnaround to say he never attended any primary or secondary school in 2022.

Please was it obidients that asked him to say he attended primary and secondary schools but later say he didn't attend but you know what, you people doesn't want people to talk of his perjury committed. You just want to make everyone to be dumb and deaf to the crime Tinubu inflicted on himself. Obidients are not the cause of Tinubu misnomer life.

Again, on a trending news. You just expect people to read and not make any reaction to it. If Reno Omokri has not propagated the news, would obidients regurgitate on it? Blame the purveyor of trending news and not the obidients. Just like the way some of you are lying about that Peter Obi obtained third class, whereas it was second lower he got but till date you guys still spread the lie about because somebody started it.

On Jesus and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), I am not talking about who believe in them or not. I am talking about their attributes and the kind of life they live and they expected all that believed in them to live. Please stop confusing yourself and face the reality. That's just the misunderstanding you're having and that is why you're confusing issues.
Tinubu is an ardent believer of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him). Does Tinubu takes attributes of him or his way of life. At least no where in the Qu'ran that they say Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) committed perjury or his early life not known. At least the prophet own was well spelt out in the Qu'ran. Where is Tinubu's own?

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
and it's ok for pple to push nonsense in the name of let tinubu be disqualified... ?? People can want to burn down the country cos an overated Igbo man lost elections...
Senior man, I said politicians, I didn't make any distinction, na you con sabi the specifics o
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Stop feigning ignorance of happenings. Many of these schools that Tinubu claimed to have attended, many of those that went to those schools have one time or the other came out that they don't know Tinubu there.
The one he claimed he went to in Ibadan, the late Odumakin said he doesn't know Tinubu there. One man just came out last month that it can't be possible that Tinubu attend that Government College, Lagos because him and his son attended the same school in 1978 but Tinubu said he graduated there in 1970 while his son is one of the first graduands from the school.

You even want the same school under his noise to disclaim his assertion that he attended the school and you think anyone of them will have the gut to come boldly to do that?

What I know is this, the last is yet to be heard of this Tinubu's case in US. I know soon someone will take him up for using fake school to aid his admission into CSU and you know if it is established, his B.sc certificate would be withdrawn, because by law you cannot build something on nothing.
Check the posters below as see for yourself.

why must it alway be "Dem say Dem say" kind of arguement Obedient & Atiku fans always have to bring to the tabe everything, are you people naturally daft or just being deliberate
@ the highlighted "which many" list 5 names verifiable, what happen to the school,
Need i remind you Tinubu became president just few months ago, what stop those schools from exposing Tinubu forgery when PDP had full power, at a time a ruthless man like OBJ was president what stops those school from exposing Tinubu, PDP had 16yrs
Obedient can spend the rest of their lives ghost chasing, But as long as no institution issues a disclaimer on Tinubu then obedient will forever lose and pass it on to their unborn generation

ONLY the school can talk and only the court will decide. social media noise pollution won't amount to a kobo
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
DrGoodman:

Where e go see am from?

If he tries to ask the question from his new principal, work don comot from im hand be that.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

why must it alway be "Dem say Dem say" kind of arguement Obedient & Atiku fans always have to bring to the tabe everything, are you people naturally daft or just being deliberate
@ the highlighted "which many" list 5 names verifiable, what happen to the school,
Need i remind you Tinubu became president just few months ago, what stop those schools from exposing Tinubu forgery when PDP had full power, at a time a ruthless man like OBJ was president what stops those school from exposing Tinubu, PDP had 16yrs
Obedient can spend the rest of their lives ghost chasing, But as long as no institution issues a disclaimer on Tinubu then obedient will forever lose and pass it on to their unborn generation

ONLY the school can talk and only the court will decide. social media noise pollution won't amount to a kobo
Hope you are not having eye problem? Even after names had been mentioned in my comment and in the poster posted, you still divert your eyes elsewhere. The people that have came out are well known people. Why didn't Tinubu or his supporters countered their claims? Late Yinka Odumakin is well known Yoruba man. Gbadamosi is a well known man, a governorship candidate for that matter in Lagos. At least by now, someone suppose to have come out to say he was lying but none till date.

Now, let me school you small. As at the time the case came up, the constitution presumed any governor enjoying immunity cannot be tried of any criminal act, that was what killed the case that time, not because the case wasn't water tight. The supreme court claimed it was only the Lagos House of Assembly that can try Tinubu because of his immunity then and the Assembly been an appendage of Tinubu's arm, they threw the case out.

Again, the school can only come out when the case is subject of litigation or someone write the school for verification, which many have done in the past. Schools are not roforofo as you want them to be. Until they are called to do so or mandated by court to do so.

Meanwhile, did you go through the posters I posted at all or you just commit based on what you've conceived in your brain? Tinubu said he went to some schools in 1999 and 2003 but in 2022 he claimed he never attended any primary or secondary school but only university. Hope you are not having eye problem to see that in the posters. Let me post them here again.

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
jojothaiv:

Senior man, I said politicians, I didn't make any distinction, na you con sabi the specifics o
well I get ur drift and like I always say no Politician is a Messiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by seguno2: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
You go explain Taya. We are not convinced

Who wants to convince a roasted corn 🌽 eater
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Not that I give a damn about your hopeless and failed Liegeria or who your presidiot is, but can your E-Bola "Drug Barron" Tiefnubu do that? Absolutely NOT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.