Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) (39975 Views)

BREAKING: EFCC Releases Atiku's Lawyer / Just In: EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law / EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law, Arrests Former Presidential Aspirant, Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you are not having eye problem? Even after names had been mentioned in my comment and in the poster posted, you still divert your eyes elsewhere. The people that have came out are well known people. Why didn't Tinubu or his supporters countered their claims? Late Yinka Odumakin is well known Yoruba man. Gbadamosi is a well known man, a governorship candidate for that matter in Lagos. At least by now, someone suppose to have come out to say he was lying but none till date.

Now, let me school you small. As at the time the case came up, the constitution presumed any governor enjoying immunity cannot be tried of any criminal act, that was what killed the case that time, not because the case wasn't water tight. The supreme court claimed it was only the Lagos House of Assembly that can try Tinubu because of his immunity then and the Assembly been an appendage of Tinubu's arm, they threw the case out.

Again, the school can only come out when the case is subject of litigation or someone write the school for verification, which many have done in the past. Schools are not roforofo as you want them to be. Until they are called to do so or mandated by court to do so.

Meanwhile, did you go through the posters I posted at all or you just commit based on what you've conceived in your brain? Tinubu said he went to some schools in 1999 and 2003 but in 2022 he claimed he never attended any primary or secondary school but only university. Hope you are not having eye problem to see that in the posters. Let me post them here again.

All these epistle is highly unnecessary, IF you think you have a case, simply subpoena the school concern, its common sense
The US court Atiku ran to, Did the court call anyother witness asides the CSU registar. why did US court not call people believed to have attended CSU at the time,
all that gbadamosi or late yinka whatever holds no water.

Before now you people said Tinubu won't win Apc primary, Tinubu won become president , Tinubu never attended graduated from CSU .. how did it end cheesy sore losers don't just know when to quit

Now it is no longer Tinubu did not attend CSU, please tell your principal Atiku to subpoena the school to court, i can't wait to hear the supreme court verdict cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Your moniker said it. You cannot be antichristain and be reasonable in thinking. Reasoning will be far from you. Some of us are not perturbed by the shenanigan of the judiciary, at least we were in this country when the same judiciary awarded judgement to people that never contested for primary election. So, it's never a new thing. Also, we were in this country when the same case Atiku won in US were taken to three different courts and we're thrown out but a working system said, it is the right of Atiku to access Tinubu's records, as Tinubu's right died the day he submitted his records for an election. Meaning we are in it together, as we lay our bed, so shall we lie in it. It's beaming at us.

Abeg, of what use is anyone's record to me? Even your local government chairman wey dey closest to you, Una no know hìn results!

Abeg no worry continue!
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by kelly72: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
When we asked for Tinubu's childhood pictures, he went and stole Donald Duke's picture

Masters of forgery.
After Duke made this revelation,
the forgers went cold, they couldn't
come to TV to defend their criminal on that.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

All these epistle is highly unnecessary, IF you think you have a case, simply subpoena the school concern, its common sense
The US court Atiku ran to, Did the court call anyother witness asides the CSU registar. why did US court not call people believed to have attended CSU at the time,
all that gbadamosi or late yinka whatever holds no water.

Before now you people said Tinubu won't win Apc primary, Tinubu won become president , Tinubu never attended graduated from CSU .. how did it end cheesy sore losers don't just know when to quit

Now it is no longer Tinubu did not attend CSU, please tell your principal Atiku to subpoena the school to court, i can't wait to hear the supreme court verdict cheesy
Hope you are not having problem at all? You're the one that said I should mention names of people that said Tinubu doesn't attend the schools he claimed he attended but now diverted it to did you see CSU call any student to testify. I am cog sure you have serious issue to contend with. Well, I am not surprise, to defend Tinubu you must first suspend your brain and keep it somewhere, so that you can grandstand very well.
When I told you that the school will never say anything concerning any issue until they are invited to do so, either through FIB or court. I did told you that school is not a roforofo place. When it becomes subject of litigation, the school will rise and make clarity. When the governor of Edo was having issue of his certificate, did you hear UniIbadan say anything, until the school was written to through FIB by some newspapers and when they went to testify in court. No school will come out and say what they didn't call them for. Please be educated and stop grandstanding.

I challenge you to show me and the rest of the world where I said Tinubu will not win APC primary or never attended CSU. I made it abundantly clear that Tinubu attended CSU but went through the backdoor to do his certificate. That has been my position for long and I still stand by that till kingdom comes. Because I know truth is truth no matter how people sugarcoated it and turn it around. And thankfully the CSU said Tinubu never applied for replacement of certificate and they cannot authenticate what they didn't give. In their deposition they even made mentioned of many fake vendors in US, which the registrar said can be googled, as it can be read in the second poster posted.

Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Over 20yrs now you people can't show us or give any meaningfull info of the man you believe Tinubu stole is identity

How do you discredit an item as fake when you have no clue or idea the original exist ... who is the bigger FOOL now

Answer this

Tell your Tinubu to 1st introduce himself to Nigerians...
Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Primary school:
Secondary School:
Year of Graduation:
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Answer this

And what will answering that information change, We are talking about children of hate here, headless mob that can never repent.

There are some people called SWORN enemies, they are irredeemable, trying to convince such enemies is pointless.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

And what will answering that information change, We are talking about children of hate here, headless mob that can never repent.

There are some people called SWORN enemies, they are irredeemable, trying to convince such enemies is pointless.
Quit ranting like a rabid dog and answer the simple questions
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 2:49am On Oct 13, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Quit ranting like a rabid dog and answer the simple questions

You might as well Quit being a headless pig and stop asking foolish questions.
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by thomasjoe(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2023
Buhari did not have a Wasc / Waec certificate. He didn't graduate . . . That was the argument back then ...no one said he didn't go to secondary school.
Think about it , why are you defending a first class degree holder graduate from Chicago whose lawyer is helping him plead that his results not be made open ? We are not even talking about the Fake Bishops or other baggages ...when will we learn to admit the truth for truth sake ?

ozo13:
didn't buhari showed us something similar then but people insisted he never attended school till date
Re: Dele Momodu Releases Atiku’s School Calendar (Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
thomasjoe:

Buhari did not have a Wasc / Waec certificate. He didn't graduate . . . That was the argument back then ...no one said he didn't go to secondary school.
Think about it , why are you defending a first class degree holder graduate from Chicago whose lawyer is helping him plead that his results not be made open ? We are not even talking about the Fake Bishops or other baggages ...when will we learn to admit the truth for truth sake ?

I don't deal on emotions.U guys initially told us he didn't go to school in CSU that he was using someone else identify but the school through the court confirm its same man that graduated from the school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.