Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu (7827 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by oneMalik: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2023
Who be this Gbadebo self ?

who's bankrolling the fool ?

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2023
This one still dey alive!

Gbadebo o gentu!

Gbadebo o nice!

Lawyers dey cashout steady!

He go appeal tire!

All these PDP miscreants wey enter LP sef!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by AntiChristian: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Freshfish4:
Our judges are Nigeria 's greatest promise. That Nigeria lacks good governance is mostly because of them. Watch how they will strike out the case

No, they should have striked it in not out!

Dear Osubidient,

This case and Obi's will be thrown out!
Prepare for it and don't get high BP.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by TheClassic1(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2023
Cineduuuuuu u no dey tire nhi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Bluntemperor: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Praktikals:
Why did he remove Chinedu from his name? Is he ashamed of his roots?

You rightly observed well bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by seunayantokun(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2023
post=126350681:

Gbamsolutely.
END OF THREAD

That guy's view isn't correct.
Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by juman(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let him go to his state to contest for election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Lumarstone: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2023
The appeal court will still dismiss the 21 ground of his appeal and still say the ground of appeal is not competent. No be Nigeria again. Our judiciary has killed the system because of the role corruption played or playing recently.
Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Mandate2023: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Freshfish4:
Our judges are Nigeria 's greatest promise. That Nigeria lacks good governance is mostly because of them. Watch how they will strike out the case

So d court should sack the elected winner.....what does chinedu has to offer, is lagos state not worked compared to ur potopoto region

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by VIKTO83(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2023
As much as I know and as long as elections had come and gone, Lagosians had moved on. Gbadebo is alone on this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by gigabyte13: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2023
😂🤣😅🤣😅🤣🤣
😂😅🤣😅🤣😅😅
😂🤣😅🤣🤣🤣😂
Chinedu too like rough play

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by TheSuperX(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2023
This loser never still give up?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by MightySparrow: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

Pigs are always hopeful

That's one thing I love about them.

No pig will ever rule Nigeria or Lagos, the earlier the pigs know this the better for them.

Awon akotileta omo ale

But this guy is not Igbo nah! Hiẹ mother and wife are. His ancestors are Yorubas with power pedigree in Lagos. I am from Ekiti State for instance, all my children have igbo names given by my landlords and friend. Does that mean my children cannot run for any elective post in their state?

Besides, no law that says you cannot bear any names whatsoever. Nigerian mentality and backwards thinking sha.
HRM , Ọba Laoye Ghandi, should not by your logic as well as some Nairalanders, be Soun of Ogbomosho for his indian name, Rótìmí Amaechi governor of Rivers state for his yoruba name.
If educated people are thinking this way, what do we expect from illiterates?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Draslo(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

But this guy is not Igbo nah! Hiẹ mother and wife are. His ancestors are Yorubas with power pedigree in Lagos. I am from Ekiti State for instance, all my children have igbo names given by my landlords and friend. Does that mean my children cannot run for any elective post in their state?

Besides, no law that says you cannot bear any names whatsoever. Nigerian mentality and backwards thinking sha.
HRM , Ọba Laoye Ghandi, should not by your logic as well as some Nairalanders, be Soun of Ogbomosho for his indian name, Rótìmí Amaechi governor of Rivers state for his yoruba name.
Your kids were named by your Igbo landlord??👀👀👀 🤐

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Draslo:

Your kids were named by your Igbo landlord??👀👀👀 🤐

Yes, one landlord, one landlady, s friend all igbos at different times and locations. In our culture, people give names on the day of naming ceremony. The names are read to hearing of all in attendance. None of those names are on their certificate. However, in future for political reason, if added, what is the offence?

Anyway, what exactly is the thrust of your question?
Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by itsene: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Still on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Elvis2kay: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Ọmọ Ale! Okoro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by VEHINTOLAR: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2023
Lol,this IPOB guy is quite funny ! When we say "o tilo",it means IT IS OVER ! Never in Lagos again;you and your generations yet unborn have been cancelled forever in Lagos politics !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Sillymoderators: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2023
LAXconfidential:

This nonentity, na everywhere you dey.
How you take know say he dey everywhere if you sef no dey everywhere you this nonentity?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by jonnex: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Chinedu, chinedu, chinedu, biko, nwanyo, nwanyo, biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Tunde835(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2023
They think Yoruba Lagos is Igbo land. Sanwó olú that is already completing mega projects and setting off new ones is who Chinedu wants to remove. Sanwó olú is governing the center of excellence excellently and we don't want Chinedu. I doubt if will be able to perform as well as Sanwo olú. We have higher standards in South West

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Godfullsam(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Gbadebo will reclaim his mandate Insha Allah

He will reclaim his mandate in anambra!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Godfullsam(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Freshfish4:
Our judges are Nigeria 's greatest problem . That Nigeria lacks good governance is mostly because of them. Watch how they will strike out the case

So because they will trash out an obviously baseless case means the judges are bad?

Dey play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Sillymoderators: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

It is obvious that you don't understand what is going on in Lagos politically. The name is being used against him because of his obvious support for Igbos not because of the name per say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by 13october: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Agbaragba so wipe.

Gbarebo o gentle, Gbarebo o nice.

So you self wan dey claim mandate wey no lost like that third class dullard Obi?

You mean OYO MERCY
Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Kakamorufu(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yes, one landlord, one landlady, s friend all igbos at different times and locations. In our culture, people give names on the day of naming ceremony. The names are read to hearing of all in attendance. None of those names are on their certificate. However, in future for political reason, if added, what is the offence?

Anyway, what exactly is the thrust of your question?
Na u know ooooooooo. Daddy Anuoluwa Chibuzor grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Houseontherock1: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2023
GRV on a money wasting mission undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Bliss52: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin

This thread want to wound me

Gbarebo

😂🤣😁😭

Chinedu sef one try luck for Gbajue party

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: Gbadebo Files 21 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu by Enemyofpeace: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

you go explain tire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Summon Wike Over Worsening Banditry In Abuja – FCT Senator, Kingibe / 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati / Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.