Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad (22520 Views)

Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by VULCAN(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have always felt the guys at BBC Pidgin are daft sha.

Someone will be speaking pidgin and you will write the captions in pidgin.

Someone will be speaking Yoruba, and you write the captions in Yoruba.

Is there no sensible person in that office?

TruthsFM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7UVad5quk?si=sUujztYqM55yFYdD

Mohbad passed on at 3pm. I got to his house around 10pm and I saw a lot of crowd. We were denied a police report at the station. I had to bury him -- Mohbad's Father

News credit: BBC Yoruba
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by VULCAN(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2023

The primary purpose of captions is for anyone who is not a native speaker of the language being spoken to understand what is being said.

I guess nobody told them this in BBC Pidgin

TruthsFM:

Mohbad passed on at 3pm. I got to his house around 10pm and I saw a lot of crowd. We were denied a police report at the station. I had to bury him -- Mohbad's Father

Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by babzo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Britishpea:

What law states that people must die in the hospital? And how does it equate to once a person dies in their homes police report is needed? I don’t understand pls educate me. They probably needed the report to transport hi from the island to Ikorodu for burial.

The more that man talks the more he vomits gibberish.

I believe you can't deposit a body in the mortuary like that especially a young person.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wife dey mourn dey take care of Liam, family dey drag properties lowkey- Mohbad's sister in-law writes on IG

Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
VULCAN:

The primary purpose of captions is for anyone who is not a native speaker of the language being spoken to understand what is being said.

I guess nobody told them this in BBC Pidgin

Toor I guess too oooo
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Segzy19: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
No one is debating that with you...
When it becomes controversial like the case of Mohbad, your certification is not enough.

You can't bury without police clearance otherwise police will turn it against you....

Again, this is naija.... I also work in the healthcare settings...

spiceadole:

It follows,that's the normal thing.
I certified many brought in dead cases while working in Nigeria..
It's not a big deal
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Timothy89(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
burying him fast almost implicate you sir whereas you did because the dude leave you to your fate when life is bubbling with him

Sam Larry and Naira Marley are threatening him then he couldn't run to someone like Mc oluomo or Koko Zaria, kunle poly as a guard or to reconcile him with them?

how old is he that he started living with a lady when he should have focus on his music when it's obvious music pattern changes that make a singer to be a throwback

Mohbad was careless with life, he live all his reality musically but there is music life separated from reality

the joy of this is, he had a seed before leaving this earth
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wife is mourning, family members are dr@gging his properties lowkey — Mohbad’s sister-in-law divulges

Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TheDemola: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
TruthsFM:

Why did you have to Bury him when he had wife and friends?
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
TheDemola:

Why did you have to Bury him when he had wife and friends?
what a big question here?
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by fkj950ax(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
iswallker:

Because he died in his house - not the hospital...
You don’t need a police report for a death that occurred outside a hospital.
The dad should stop all these press conferences. He keeps spewing false narratives.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by fkj950ax(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
spiceadole:

It follows,that's the normal thing.
I certified many brought in dead cases while working in Nigeria..
It's not a big deal

You better free all these self appointed experts that got their degree on social media. They just type BS everywhere like they are LUTH Chief Pathologist.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by iswallker(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
fkj950ax:

You don’t need a police report for a death that occurred outside a hospital.
The dad should stop all these press conferences. He keeps spewing false narratives.

If he didn't die naturally - you go explain tire...
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by bull67: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2023
I've always said nigeria is a very dangerous country. Its only God can save us in a zoo called nigeria.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by fkj950ax(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2023
iswallker:

If he didn't die naturally - you go explain tire...
The internet is to foster knowledge, but all you guys do is just monkey around with it. And think you are funny or current by quoting irrelvant quotes just because you want to trend.
If anyone does in Lagos State OUTSIDE of a health facility, it is required that before the body is buried, an autopsy must be conducted. NOT A POLCE REPORT.
If the death is due to natural causes, a death certificate is issued. NOT A POLICE REPORT
If the death is NOT due to to natural causes, a homicide investigation is required. NOT A POLICE REPORT. Its after the investigation is conducted that a police and the coroner issue a report. A death certificate is also issued in order to allow the corpse to be buried.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2023
bull67:
I've always said nigeria is a very dangerous country. Its only God can save us in a zoo called nigeria.
Yes soo
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by purples25(f): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2023
So evil to blame his wife just like that though. Look at all those dragging his wife out, not caring about her state of mind - men.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Jossyroyal1: 4:52am On Oct 13, 2023
Place of death and circumstances surrounding death will warrant one gets a police report for depositing in morgue

spiceadole:
Police report for what exactly?

When someone dies, the hospital where the person died or was taken to already dead ,issues a notification/certificate of death,for the body to be deposited in a mortuary.

What did Baba need police report for?
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Hangulsaram: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
UPDATES 🚨🚨🚨

DNA result has reportedly confirmed that Mohbad is the true father of his son.

This is good . Looks like the contributions went to the right source

#trending
Don't pass without green 💚💚💚 love for Mohbad
Which DNA, when was the test conducted where or which hospital conducted the DNA, who and were there as witness, where is the copy of the result? You guys possibly are hiding something.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Hangulsaram: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2023
purples25:
So evil to blame his wife just like that though. Look at all those dragging his wife out, not caring about her state of mind - men.
You people like to attach emotion to everything, nobody is dragging the wife but if people dragging it’s not bad, she was with him 48hrs before he died, with the leaked audio she is also a suspect too, i wonder if mobad happens to be your blood brother would you say that considering the circumstances surrounding his death.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2023
Hangulsaram:

Which DNA, when was the test conducted where or which hospital conducted the DNA, who and were there as witness, where is the copy of the result? You guys possibly are hiding something.
dem don conduct the test now
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by purples25(f): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Hangulsaram:

You people like to attach emotion to everything, nobody is dragging the wife but if people dragging it’s not bad, she was with him 48hrs before he died, with the leaked audio she is also a suspect too, i wonder if mobad happens to be your blood brother would you say that considering the circumstances surrounding his death.

There is consideration even for criminals. We even have few rights given to criminals. This one has not even been convicted yet. The main thing here is to still handle her with a little humanity despite what she is accused of. She is supposedly mourning and caring for their supposed child at this time. Yes, she's a suspect, but the way men in particular are coming for her, it seems they are full of bile that their fellow men are being interrogated instead of the women. It doesn't seem like a cautious suspicion and unemotional demand.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by iswallker(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2023
fkj950ax:

The internet is to foster knowledge, but all you guys do is just monkey around with it. And think you are funny or current by quoting irrelvant quotes just because you want to trend.
If anyone does in Lagos State OUTSIDE of a health facility, it is required that before the body is buried, an autopsy must be conducted. NOT A POLCE REPORT.
If the death is due to natural causes, a death certificate is issued. NOT A POLICE REPORT
If the death is NOT due to to natural causes, a homicide investigation is required. NOT A POLICE REPORT. Its after the investigation is conducted that a police and the coroner issue a report. A death certificate is also issued in order to allow the corpse to be buried.

But they didn't want investigation - they wanted to bury him hurriedly - that's why they were looking for police report
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by pristinee: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
youngboy57:
e pain u? U go look for moni dis dis world shishi u no go see infact u go die poor amen

Lol. Criminal that want to cash out from financial aid, better go find better hustle. Trailer will kill all your familly one by one, before the end of this year, amen. Bastard!!!!

Before trailer will kill you, that 4k you want to rip from people, you will use it to cure sickness and be miserable with no cure.

Replying and placing a curse first will be your biggest mistake on NL, let me see how you will make your 4k here.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by pristinee: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
youngboy57:
Learn Cybersecurity by Google on Coursera @4K only instead of $49 and earn a certificate interested send me a message on wass appp numba @siggy

Note: if you are having trust issue I will do the subscription first, confirmed and then you pay me.

What you'll learn
Understand the importance of cybersecurity practices and their impact for organizations.

Identify common risks, threats, and vulnerabilities, as well as techniques to mitigate them.

Protect networks, devices, people, and data from unauthorized access and cyberattacks using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
Gain hands-on experience with Python, Linux, and

Ignore this criminal, don't pay him any shishi.

You can get to do any course on coursera for FREE, just go to the course you are interested in, click on financial aid to apply, then wait for 16 days to be approved.

DON'T PAY THIS CRIMINAL ANY 4K.
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Hangulsaram: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
dem don conduct the test now
For where, did n’t you see the video made by the man who promised to give her 10m after the DNA confirmed that the child is for mobad?
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Hangulsaram: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
purples25:

There is consideration even for criminals. We even have few rights given to criminals. This one has not even been convicted yet. The main thing here is to still handle her with a little humanity despite what she is accused of. She is supposedly mourning and caring for their supposed child at this time. Yes, she's a suspect, but the way men in particular are coming for her, it seems they are full of bile that their fellow men are being interrogated instead of the women. It doesn't seem like a cautious suspicion and unemotional demand.
The essence the DNA is not just to know if the child is for mobad or not but it should form part of the investigation process, it will help the police to know where to narrow down their investigation to. So spare me the mourning sentiment. What if she is the one or part of the plan that kpai mobad, do you think she will be mourning or rejoicing for mission accomplished
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hangulsaram:

For where, did n’t you see the video made by the man who promised to give her 10m after the DNA confirmed that the child is for mobad?
the DNA test have been conducted
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by anyanwustanley11(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Onefornaija26:
So sad.

[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks

I have some one in Ohio that’s want sell but not sienna contact me let’s talk zero eight zero one six three five three six eight three seven
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by Hangulsaram: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2023
TruthsFM:
the DNA test have been conducted
Where and when, where is the result..which hospital conducted the test?
Re: Mohbad Died At 3pm, We Were Denied A Police Report At The Station - Mohbad Dad by TruthsFM: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Hangulsaram:

Where and when, where is the result..which hospital conducted the test?
the test results is with mohbad family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy A Explains Why He Couldn’t Believe Viewers Chose Cee-c And Nina Over Bamba / Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To / Fans Gift Saga An iPhone 13 And A Money Cake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.