Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,657 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? (1104 Views)

Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' / APC Primaries: Wilson Chidozie Accused Of Presenting Fake WAEC Certificate (Pix) / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Odibembem: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Peter Obi's former SSG, Oseloka Obazee shared his principal's education credentials on Twitter some hours ago and the following are glaring:

1. The name on the WAEC certificate is Obi Gregory Onwubuasi. This is markedly different from the name on his UNN degree certificate which is Obi Peter Gregory Onwubuasi. Legally, these are two different people except an affidavit of a name change is effected. Was this done and can we see it? Otherwise one can assume that the certificate is not for him

2. Peter Obi or whoever owns that WAEC certificate did not have credit in English and Mathematics. We all know those are the basis for admission into Nigerian universities, even if u discount Mathematics, English is compulsory. So how did Peter Obi get admission into UNN when he was not qualified? Did he present another certificate to the school showing a credit score in English and Mathematics? We would like to see such certificate. Did the university senate waive the requirement for him? If they did they do not have the powers as it is a national requirement.

We are asking these questions because this is a season of transparency, all records of those seeking to lead us must be made public and scrutinized. We want to know the document Obi used to substitute his not having credit in English and evidence that he did not use the WAEC of someone else (affidavit of name change must be in his student file at the time of his registration as a student) otherwise civil society will institute legal action against UNN for fraud and favoritism and if that is established, the degree awarded to Peter Obi would be rendered null and void and withdrawn. No sentiment please

https:///OselokaHObaze/status/1712194043231285416?s=20

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by manutdrichie(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2023
You must go to UNN and compel them to deny the PO certificates just like the way the CSU registrar denied your paymaster's

Then we can take you serious, any other noise is like an empty bournvita tin

8 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Bliss52: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Who really cares about a losser in any competition

Someone that came 3rd

Even if he submitted NEPA bill

8 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by amazingspiderma: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2023
I like how Obi is giving these guys sleepless night.

Chai, I don't envy any APC supporter right now.
They are still in campaign mode for election conducted in February.

That means they will still be on Obi issue after Jan 2024.

Definition of Envy:
When you have alot to say about others, but nothing good to say about yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by creativehubb: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Obi is a fraud, his university degree is fake that's why he submitted waec.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by kk2027: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

You wish everyone to be like your certificate forger
I know you guys knew that deep down not to and print certificate from cybercafe. Now you're trying to drag everyone else into forgery by force

Look at Reno's submission attached

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by EmirofAfonjaz: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2023
You are the Government in Power. Use your office and contacts to query the schools he attended to give you his documents. It's not rocket science is it?

Coming online to write Nonsense novels that are basically Worthless junk, to divert attention from Bobo Chicago's authentic forgery case and fake Document extravaganza will not wash with the public.

Anybody but Tinubu....what a worthless President...spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Finestgurlie(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Who really cares about a losser in any competition

Someone that came 3rd

Even if he submitted NEPA bill
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by creativehubb: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2023
kk2027:

You wish everyone to be like the certificate forgery

Why will a BSc holder submit secondary school results, he should shut up Tinubu no be his mate.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by kk2027: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

Why will a BSc holder submit secondary school results, he should shut up Tinubu no be his mate.

Because he doesn't want to forge certificates.

Secondary school is the minimum qualification he needed.

If he even has one, let the forger show us his secondary certificate we want to check something

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Cassandraloius: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Leave obi for now, use this same energy to face Adekunle Jagaban and Sadiq Atiku.
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by joyandfaith: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Odibembem:
Peter Obi's former SSG, Oseloka Obazee shared his principal's education credentials on Twitter some hours ago and the following are glaring:

1. The name on the WAEC certificate is Obi Gregory Onwubuasi. This is markedly different from the name on his UNN degree certificate which is Obi Peter Gregory Onwubuasi. Legally, these are two different people except an affidavit of a name change is effected. Was this done and can we see it? Otherwise one can assume that the certificate is not for him

2. Peter Obi or whoever owns that WAEC certificate did not have credit in English and Mathematics. We all know those are the basis for admission into Nigerian universities, even if u discount Mathematics, English is compulsory. So how did Peter Obi get admission into UNN when he was not qualified? Did he present another certificate to the school showing a credit score in English and Mathematics? We would like to see such certificate. Did the university senate waive the requirement for him? If they did they do not have the powers as it is a national requirement.

We are asking these questions because this is a season of transparency, all records of those seeking to lead us must be made public and scrutinized. We want to know the document Obi used to substitute his not having credit in English and evidence that he did not use the WAEC of someone else (affidavit of name change must be in his student file at the time of his registration as a student) otherwise civil society will institute legal action against UNN for fraud and favoritism and if that is established, the degree awarded to Peter Obi would be rendered null and void and withdrawn. No sentiment please

I hope it is part of APC counter appeals in Supreme Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by MissWords: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Nothing like that
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Britishpea: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2023
So much irregularities in the certificates he uploaded. Even NYSC is having onwubuse while others are having Onwubuasi
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by creativehubb: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
kk2027:

Because he doesn't want to forge certificates.

Secondary school is the minimum qualification he needed.

If he even has one, let the forger show us his secondary certificate we want to check something
Because he lied about the BSc result.
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Omobude244: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:
He was asked this question yesterday and he told the whole world that he submitted all his credentials to INEC upto the university level
And when INEC was publishing it, they stated GCE Degree. So Peter Obi is to be blamed for INEC not properly separating 2 different items?
I wondered why this is difficult for u guys to accept.

Tinubu forged the certificate he submitted to INEC
Simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by AcuraZDX: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

You guys are really stewpïd.

Where did he submit only SSCE?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by creativehubb: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You guys are really stewpïd.

Where did he submit only SSCE?
Mumu Obidient so you don't know your master submit waec results grin

Of all the learned people in Nigeria, how can a waec holder lead us grin
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Idiotseverywher: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

, you are an idiot, deep down in your mind, you know that you are a disappointment to your family by thinking and acting like an idiot, you don't have sense, ANUS, old man that steal meat from the put, you are not ashamed of coming in the open forum to show how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Omobude244: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2023
Op is really an idiot 🤣🤣
u only need at least a pass in English and maths as at then to gain admission into UNN then. just a simple google search would have save u this embarrasment, but u guys are devoid of shame.

Secondly, Obi stated during the press conference that his English name is Peter, his igbo name is onwubuasi, his baptism name is Gregory, and his surname is Obi. He can decide to pick anyone he want to fill the 3 spaces🤣
Obi is very clean
He is a saint compare to the other 2

I also did the same thing when i was seeking admission to uniben then. I have 2 different tribe names. I used one in WAEC and the second one in JAMB. Uniben did not say i should go and swear affidavit. They just picked my firstname and surname and ignored the other names and they used only those 2 on my certificate😁😁

Tinubu is a big time criminal. Just accept it and move on

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by mycar: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2023
The reason for all these attacks is because King of the Agbados has not achieved anything since he assumed office, otherwise, his achievement would kept them busy. very good for nothing set of people

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by creativehubb: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
, you are an idiot, deep down in your mind, you know that you are a disappointment to your family by thinking and acting like an idiot, you don't have sense, ANUS, old man that steal meat from the put, you are not ashamed of coming in the open forum to show how stupid you are
You calling yourself obidiiot to a failed mediocre should be ashamed.
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Either he use fake or authentic certificate Peter Obi will never become our president

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by MorataFC: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by opamoses1: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Odibembem:

Peter Obi is irrelevant in the scheme of things. He was just a useful idiot in splitting PDP votes.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by KillahPriest: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Na Atiku press una oga blokos, na Obi una dey attack grin it shall never be well with malaria

#SaiKwankwanso

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by smokinloud(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Omobude244:
Op is really an idiot 🤣🤣
u only need at least a pass in English and maths as at then to gain admission into UNN then. just a simple google search would have save u this embarrasment, but u guys are devoid of shame.

Secondly, Obi stated during the press conference that his English name is Peter, his igbo name is onwubuasi, his baptism name is Gregory, and his surname is Obi. He can decide to pick anyone he want to fill the 3 spaces🤣
Obi is very clean
He is a saint compare to the other 2

I also did the same thing when i was seeking admission to uniben then. I have 2 different tribe names. I used one in WAEC and the second one in JAMB. Uniben did not say i should go and swear affidavit. They just picked my firstname and surname and ignored the other names and they used only those 2 on my certificate😁😁

Tinubu is a big time criminal. Just accept it and move on
Can you bring a proof to your claim about UNN prerequisite for admission then
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Omobude244: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2023
smokinloud:

Can you bring a proof to your claim about UNN prerequisite for admission then
i should go and look for admission brochure of UNN in 1980 for u?
u must be mad
dont u know how to use google to make research

as recently as 2010 here, my friend used a pass in English to gain admission into uniben to study computer science. not to mention 1980.
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

Do you need transport fare to go to UNN? Anu-manu!
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Ttalk: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Omobude244:

i should go and look for admission brochure of UNN in 1980 for u?
u must be mad
dont u know how to use google to make research

as recently as 2010 here, my friend used a pass in English to gain admission into uniben to study computer science. not to mention 1980.

Just admit you used a pass in English to study at the University. Olodo rabata defending 3rd class olodo like himself
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by Omobude244: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Just admit you used a pass in English to study at the University. Olodo rabata defending 3rd class olodo like himself

lolz
him say 3rd class grin grin

second class lower is now a third class grin grin meanwhile tinubu u are defending nor even get certificate grin grin
Re: Shocking: Did Peter Obi Use A Fake WAEC Certificate? by ehikwe22: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

You guys create lies and eventually believe on it.
I've seen his submissions and he graduated with 2.1 and submitted it

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Has Larger Economy Than 46 Out Of 56 Countries In Africa / Unemployment Rate In Akwa Ibom Rate Is 51% But The State built a 32b Church / The Downfall Of Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.