Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic (2490 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm.. 🤔
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Kenmatt(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:
SO OBI GOT ONLY A P7 IN THE SUBJECT OF GOVERNMENT?

I STUDIED GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOL AND IT WAS THE EASIEST SUBJECT, AND I GOT AN A3 OR SOMETHING IN IT.

IF OBI SCORED P7 IN GOVERNMENT AS I’M SEEING IN THAT CERTIFICATE, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

You lied again.

There is nothing like A3.
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Saao:
why not go to the inec website first? I have it downloaded already but don't know why I can't upload it here. Now u have it.

Did I tell you he did not submit GCE Degree that you are showing me?

Or did you see other candidates with Bachelor's written as Degree? You either see Bachelor's Degree or you see the type like B.A, B.Sc etc.

GCE was his highest qualification he submitted and he has never denied it.

Infact, his aides came out to show the public his bachelor's and NYSC certificates without INEC stamp, just to let the public know he has them even if they were not submitted to INEC.

So what exactly was Peter Obi afraid of to hide what he has, and present only his GCE degree when he has a Bachelor's degree?

The answer is the multiple names mix up.

Even the man we know as Peter Obi, was not Peter Obi on his WAEC school cert that he failed, and I suspect that is the same case with his 2nd chance GCE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by SpatialKing(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
No wonder Obi could not present his BSc certificate to INEC. He who lives in the glass house should not trow stone

The question is

Did he forge the result? NO

Did he stop University from releasing his documents? No

Has he ever claimed he graduated with a First Class? .. N9
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Kenmatt:

You lied again.

There is nothing like A3.

You think everyone schooled in the new millennium?

In the 80s and 90s, WAEC grades used to be A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8, F9.

So there is something like A2 and A3, now B2 and B3.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Saao(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

Did I tell you he did not submit GCE Degree that you are showing me?

Or did you see other candidates with Bachelor's written as Degree? You either see Bachelor's Degree or you see the type like B.A, B.Sc etc.

GCE was his highest qualification he submitted and he has never denied it.

Infact, his aides came out to show the public his bachelor's and NYSC certificates without INEC stamp, just to let the public know he has them even if they were not submitted to INEC.

So what exactly was Peter Obi afraid of to hide what he has, and present only his GCE degree when he has a Bachelor's degree?

The answer is the multiple names mix up.

Even the man we know as Peter Obi, was not Peter Obi on his WAEC school cert that he failed, and I suspect that is the same case with his 2nd chance GCE.
lol, how old are you? So GCE is now degree? Please I'm done arguing with you. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Saao:
lol, how old are you? So GCE is now degree? Please I'm done arguing with you. Have a nice day

That was how it was written for him.

He never submitted his Bachelor's and that is why you do not see it there and that is why his aides could not provide an INEC stamped copy of his Bachelor's and NYSC certificate.

It is not an argument, the evidence is right there on the website as you said.

And him and his aides have never refuted the fact that he did not submit it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:
That is why he had to do GCE as a 2nd chance private candidate.
show us your own WAEC certificate make we compare. If you know you cleared your papers, oya show us
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
show us your own WAEC certificate make we compare. If you know you cleared your papers, oya show us

Oh I did.

I got distinctions in all my science subjects, and while I also have a NECO result from the same year and as a secondary school candidate, it has remained useless as the WAEC is good enough.

I don't need to combine results, nor did I need 2nd chance GCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

Oh I did.

I got distinctions in all my science subjects, and while I also have a NECO result from the same year and as a secondary school candidate, it has remained useless as the WAEC is good enough.

I don't need to combine results, nor did I need 2nd chance GCE.
you go explain tire without evidence. Post your certificate my friend!! I'm sure you wrote your WAEC in 2000s. Allow us who wrote GCE and combined results to breath
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
you go explain tire without evidence. Post your certificate my friend!! I'm sure you wrote your WAEC in 2000s. Allow us who wrote GCE and combined results to breath

Hahahaha!

Breath ooo.
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Roboto11: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
I left this site for a long time and came back and it became even worse than how I left it. How would a matured adult with a functioning brain wake up and start doing a critique on someone's certificate before entering University which is original who is even more accomplished than the most accomplished human being in his state and village? I call this site TribalLand. A site of bigots and Tribalism personified. Imagine if the other ethnic groups left Nigeria, I wonder how Yoruba land would be sef grin

But Tinubu who is president is less accomplished than you abi?
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Kindledlight(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Imagine, same with the other man that is Governor of Edo state that has two credits in his o’level but allegedly got admitted into university of Ibadan. For some set of people here on Nairaland it’s normal. Hypocrites.
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

Hahahaha!

Breath ooo.
na so na! We wey write WAEC in the 80s and 90s, it wasn't that easy as it is now. I wrote WAEC in 1997, I had P⁷ in two subjects. Re-sat in 98 and cleared my papers except physics where I had another P⁷. Wrote GCE, I can't even remember the results sef. Las las it was the 98 result I used in gaining admission. So my brother, allow us to breath in peace. grin
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Benwallt(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
he's 3rd olodo yet no one in your family including your father is as rich as him. Peter Obi can feed your entire family and pay them salaries for life.
Nonsense

Tinubu can feed the whole southeast till the end of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Maize247(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Obi yash in the open
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by GoodLife4live: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
he's 3rd olodo yet no one in your family including your father is as rich as him. Peter Obi can feed your entire family and pay them salaries for life.
Nonsense
after he had successfully fraud zombies like u...

Look at the acclaimed state he said he had Developed ...

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
ojun50:

Small children like una go dey worry over billions matters.

If una dey sleep na people matter una dey worry about
hahahaha so you admit the people that are worrying there self on TINUBU matter are small children that can't sleep grin grin grin
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by GoodLife4live: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
That agulu mandate thief.. finished as a third class philosopher, from third world University and governed a fourth world state.... Hahahaha everything about that fraudster look primitive and undeveloped....
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Okoroawusa: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
This guy just lucky say him parents get money if not...

It's quite obvious that either he was a dullard in school or he was unerious about acquiring formal education because of his parents wealth.
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Christistruth03: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Odibembem:

It could be he was admitted through prelim but am not sure such existed then. Or he snuggles in another certificate to remedy the deficiency which of it's true is illegal and criminal. So perhaps it's time to supoena UNN to furnish us all Peter Obi's admission documents

You cannot get into Prelim without passing English

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Okoroawusa: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
na so na! We wey write WAEC in the 80s and 90s, it wasn't that easy as it is now. I wrote WAEC in 1997, I had P⁷ in two subjects. Re-sat in 98 and cleared my papers except physics where I had another P⁷. Wrote GCE, I can't even remember the results sef. Las las it was the 98 result I used in gaining admission. So my brother, allow us to breath in peace. grin
Beremx iburozikwa umuazi o!
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Beremx iburozikwa umuazi o!
you should have known that. Kpo wa zie m aunty from today grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Okoroawusa: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
you should have known that. Kpo wa zie m aunty from today grin
Hahahaha!

If you actually wrote your WAEC in 97 then I am slightly older than you.

Kpo gi aunty na gini mezikwaranu? Nwanyi anaghi ato nwoke in Igbo culture... you suppose know nah grin
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Goke7: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi and Atiku just keep fooling themselves all because of politics.

Their generation usually have issues of accurate record keeping but because of hate and politics they keep fooling themselves before these younger generation of Nigerians.
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by juman(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maybe he entered through pre degree programme.
Most likely.
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by jude79(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

Evidence plenty.

No need to dey cry as the pendulum swing come Obi side after Tinubu and Atiku.

Since you want to scrutinize and lampoon any t or i that is not crossed of dotted, let us continue with all the major candidates.

Continue, Las las, na una go still frustrate, na una go still de cry

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha!

If you actually wrote your WAEC in 97 then I am slightly older than you.

Kpo gi aunty na gini mezikwaranu? Nwanyi anaghi ato nwoke in Igbo culture... you suppose know nah grin
inukwa? okay since you are older lemme be calling you uncle. Nwanyi anaghi ato nwoke n'ala igbo? Inukwa akuko? Anyways, you will know my age since I wrote WAEC in 1997. grin
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Majesty7: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
christejames:
And you forgot that pass is the average requirement to apply for the course be studied? undecided

Urcheeeens

Pass? grin grin grin
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Goke7: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

He did not submit his Bachelor's.

He only submitted his GCE which was listed as GCE degree, because of all the name mix up on the Bachelor's and NYSC versus the School Cert O'levels.

He too was trying to avoid unnecessary controversies but alas they have all drag themselves into the waters since they can’t all behave like adults because they lost an election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Okoroawusa: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
inukwa? okay since you are older lemme be calling you uncle. Nwanyi anaghi ato nwoke n'ala igbo? Inukwa akuko? Anyways, you will know my age since I wrote WAEC in 1997. grin
Of course but I can only guess. However a woman is as old as she looks. If you look good you can claim that you are in your 30s which you can't be actually....I no talk your age o grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by aswani(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

You think everyone schooled in the new millennium?

In the 80s and 90s, WAEC grades used to be A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8, F9.

So there is something like A2 and A3, now B2 and B3.

I think it was P7 and P8 but you are right, these young bucks think we were all running around naked jumping from tree to tree in those days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) / Tinubu Appoints Igbo As Commissioner / How Peter Odili Stole #100 Billion Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.