Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? (1019 Views)

Is There Really A Difference Between Spirituality And Religion? / Spirituality/ Religion. (egbe I.e Spiritual Groups). / Spirituality, Religion And The Great Deceit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Unseen(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23
Questionnaires:
Spiritual Questionnaire: What is The Difference between Spirituality & Religion ?

Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23
Questionnaires:

You have not answered any of my questions.
1) What is This True Religion ?
And
2) What Makes You Believe It is The True Religion ?

I have answered but you have a preconceived opinion that you hold so dear.

Christianity is the one and only true religion.
That's the one and only religion that is uniting people of all sorts to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers!

Meanwhile there are countless false religions claiming Christians but you can't know since you're not interested in what Jesus who is called Christ sent them to go out and do among the nations! Matthew 28:18-20

So if you want to know them they are known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 5:23am On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

I have answered but you have a preconceived opinion that you hold so dear.

Christianity is the one and only true religion.
That's the one and only religion that is uniting people of all sorts to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers!

Meanwhile there are countless false religions claiming Christians but you can't know since you're not interested in what Jesus who is called Christ sent them to go out and do among the nations! Matthew 28:18-20

So if you want to know them they are known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today! smiley

You Clearly Just Answered The Question.

You can read through Our Previous Engagements To Quote Me Where You've Answered The Question.

You See - There's No Point Trying To Be Cunny or Lying Here.

You Never Wrote "Christianity" or "Jehovah Witnesses" As The Only True Religion Until Now. True or False ? Let Me Know if I'm Lying By Quoting Where You Clearly Wrote That Christianity (Jehovah Witness) is The Only True Religion.... Then, I'll believe that you are straight forward.

You See; There's Nothing Wrong with being Straight Forward in This Life.

One of The Biggest Problems That Religion Has Caused Many People is To Make Them "Cunny".

You just placed a preconceived opinion upon me to think that I Am Here To Tackle Christianity.... This is The Reason You've Been Beating about The Bush Instead of Going Straight To The Point.

Well, You See - I Fellowship with The Jehovah Witnesses Once in A While Because They Speak Some Truths And They Actually Work in The Doctrines of Jesus Christ.

However; This does not make Jehovah Witness - The One And Only True Religion.

There are Countless Other Religion That Assembles Like Jehovah Witnesses To Teach Their Children How To Live Right in The World.

There Are Countless Religions of The World That Teaches About PEACE And Accommodating Each Other Too. So, Why Do You Castigate All of These Other Religions Instead of Acknowledging Them As People's Belief System Too ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 5:25am On Feb 24
[quote author=Unseen post=128613186][/quote]

Honestly, This is The ONLY AND TRUE DEFINITION Of "Religion" And "Spirituality".

Thanks For Dropping This Wisdom!

You've Answered My Question With Nature's True Wisdom.
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Nick778: 5:58am On Feb 24
I found this to be highly enlightening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTDQV74XdiE
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29am On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

Why Do You Castigate All of These Other Religions Instead of Acknowledging Them As People's Belief System Too ?

Because they all promote Religion while only Jehovah's Witnesses work towards Spirituality.

I told you from the onset:

*SPIRITUALITY is having a PERSONAL relationship with someone in the spirit realm.

*RELIGIOSITY is having something to do with your neighbours who feels like worshiping something or someone.

So when a spiritual person is asking questions so as to know better about the spirit he or she wants to go into a relationship with the religious person is just following where the crowd goes!

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION teaches SPIRITUALITY making the adherents see what is hidden from mankind while all the rest are blinded by false religions.

For instance do you know that throughout the earth today POLITICS is the only problem man has?
This is what leads people into killing people yet justifying it by calling it "WAR" you can ask yourself:
How do we define "WAR" ?

The dictionary puts it this way:
Organized, large-scale, armed conflict between countries or between national, ethnic, or other sizeable groups, usually but not always involving active engagement of military forces.
That's the carnal definition of WAR that blinds billions until now.
The spiritual meaning is:
Picking weapons or giving support for an individual who wants to rule over others
The first definition makes it seems people must participate in WAR after all they believe it is meant to protect their country, ethnicity or group but the second definition exposed the hideout of those behind it.
Nobody can compel a JW into picking weapons against anyone in support of any notion no matter what you tell a JW he or she will tell you that there must be a way to reconciliation instead of raising weapons against our fellow humans.
Now there are some religions claiming they are also for peace but then what are they doing regarding people near and far?
Are they taking this message from door to door in search of lovers of peace?
There's a difference between having something in mind and taking it to others as a solution to mankind's problem!

If you have further questions i'm still very much with you! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39am On Feb 24
Please check the below picture and let's think about it!

Instead of WORKING towards peacemaking the same way the spiritual woman is watering the plants the religious will be talking to the air leaving what supposed to be done.

So only JWs are WORKING with our God doing what supposed to be done by going from house to house removing hatefulness from the hearts of our neighbours others are just praying expecting God to come and remove weapons from the hands of their neighbours whose hearts are heavy with malicious intent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On Feb 24
This are adherents of the one and only true religion.

Have they ever knock on your door before?

They've not come to talk to you about religion rather they came to tell you how we can make peace with everyone around us!

Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 11:48am On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

Because they all promote Religion while only Jehovah's Witnesses work towards Spirituality.

I told you from the onset:

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION teaches SPIRITUALITY making the adherents see what is hidden from mankind while all the rest are blinded by false religions.

For instance do you know that throughout the earth today POLITICS is the only problem man has?
This is what leads people into killing people yet justifying it by calling it "WAR" you can ask yourself:
How do we define "WAR" ?

The dictionary puts it this way:
Organized, large-scale, armed conflict between countries or between national, ethnic, or other sizeable groups, usually but not always involving active engagement of military forces.
That's the carnal definition of WAR that blinds billions until now.
The spiritual meaning is:
Picking weapons or giving support for an individual who wants to rule over others
The first definition makes it seems people must participate in WAR after all they believe it is meant to protect their country, ethnicity or group but the second definition exposed the hideout of those behind it.
Nobody can compel a JW into picking weapons against anyone in support of any notion no matter what you tell a JW he or she will tell you that there must be a way to reconciliation instead of raising weapons against our fellow humans.
Now there are some religions claiming they are also for peace but then what are they doing regarding people near and far?
Are they taking this message from door to door in search of lovers of peace?
There's a difference between having something in mind and taking it to others as a solution to mankind's problem!

If you have further questions i'm still very much with you! smiley

I understand your point clearly now.

I understand your point about the stance of Jehovah Witnesses With WAR.

Do You Know That There Are Tribal Wars Happening in Nigeria That Has Nothing To Do With Leadership But Petty Land Disputes ?

This Question is asked to refute your analysis that WAR is defined as picking up weapons to fight for an individual who wants to rule over others....

So, I ask again:

Do You Know That There Are Tribal Wars Happening in Nigeria That Has Nothing To Do With Leadership But Petty Land Disputes ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 11:53am On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:
Please check the below picture and let's think about it!

Instead of WORKING towards peacemaking the same way the spiritual woman is watering the plants the religious will be talking to the air leaving what supposed to be done.

So only JWs are WORKING with our God doing what supposed to be done by going from house to house removing hatefulness from the hearts of our neighbours others are just praying expecting God to come and remove weapons from the hands of their neighbours whose hearts are heavy with malicious intent.

Liked, Shared And Followed.

What The JW are doing about removing HATE From People is A Good One.

A Very Good Effort From Them.

However; Was It Not God That Planted The HATE And MALICIOUS INTENT In The Hearts of These People ?

Why Can't The So-Called God Remove These MALICIOUS INTENT That He Planted in The Hearts of People ?

Why Must God Take The Slow Approach of Using Just One Sect of Religious People To Create The Peace That He Needs On Earth ?

Don't You See That This Whole Concept of God is All Just Made Up?

I Expect An Almighty And Good God To Create Human Beings That Are As GOOD And Kind Hearted Like Him. However; What We Have in This World is A People Full With Vileness.

So, This Bring Us To The Question:

Why Does A GOOD GOD Create BAD PEOPLE Especially Since He KNOWS THE END From The BEGINNING ? Why Did A Good God DESTINE Alot of People To Be Evil Like We See in This World ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:
This are adherents of the one and only true religion.

Have they ever knock on your door before?

They've not come to talk to you about religion rather they came to tell you how we can make peace with everyone around us!

Why don't they knock on the doors of the Muslims ?

I don't see any of them in a Muslim community.

Are they scared of The Muslims or Are They Scared of Losing Their Lives ?

If The JW Truly Want Peace To Be Circulated in The World of Today; They Should Concentrate on A Peaceful Converse with Muslims of The World.

This is When We Will Truly Know That We Are Heading Somewhere As A People Coming Together To Evolve Above Religion.

So My Question Here is:

"Why Don't JW Knock The Doors of Muslims To Preach PEACE For Them in The North Knowing That This Region is Where All The Religious Killings Happen Alot ?"
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

I understand your point clearly now.
I understand your point about the stance of Jehovah Witnesses With WAR.
This Question is asked to refute your analysis that WAR is defined as picking up weapons to fight for an individual who wants to rule over others....
So, I ask again:

You really amaze me walahi talahi!

So if there's no one to support over ownership do you think WAR can take place?

My friend it's either Mr A or B has it or both decides to share it equally between themselves if there's no one to take sides both of them will surely reach an agreement on what to do but since one stands as family head of one side against the family head of the other side their followers are compelled to pick up weapons against one another.

No matter what it is no member of JW will pick up a weapon to take side in any dispute that is why Jesus said the world will hate true lovers of peace:

"If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you" John 15:19

The Jewish leaders in Jesus' day discovered that with his teachings there will be no one to go out and fight their wars that's why they said:

"If we let him go on this way, they will all put faith in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.” John 11:48

That's why they conspired to get rid of him! John 11:53

That's what the Bible meant by calling Jesus:

"The Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

You really amaze me walahi talahi!

So if there's no one to support over ownership do you think WAR can take place?

My friend it's either Mr A or B has it or both decides to share it equally between themselves if there's no one to take sides both of them will surely reach an agreement on what to do but since one stands as family head of one side against the family head of the other side their followers are compelled to pick up weapons against one another.

No matter what it is no member of JW will pick up a weapon to take side in any dispute that is why Jesus said the world will hate true lovers of peace:

"If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you" John 15:19

The Jewish leaders in Jesus' day discovered that with his teachings there will be no one to go out and fight their wars that's why they said:

"If we let him go on this way, they will all put faith in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.” John 11:48

That's why they conspired to get rid of him! John 11:53

That's what the Bible meant by calling Jesus:

"The Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6

Yes, I Am Amazing Because My Points Are Very Valid.

Stop using scriptures to beat around the bush.

I just refuted your definition of "WAR" Meaning That Someone Wanting To Lead Over People.

JW are doing their own best in their own capacity to uphold Peace Keeping in A Troubled World.

This is Understood.

However; Stop with The Critism That Other Religions Are FALSE.

JAINISM Which is A More Older Religion is Widely Known To Be A Religion of Peace Keeping. But, You don't know this because you were Indoctrinated into believing That JW is The Only True Religion So You're Given The Task To CONVERT Other People into Your Own Religion.

You See; What We Have Most of These Religions Doing is Called "Networking" To Gain More Followers.

Till Date; No Religion Has Been Able To Create The PEACE That The GAME OF FOOTBALL Creates Amongst People of The World. This is A Fact That You Cannot Argue. Can You Argue This ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

Why don't they knock on the doors of the Muslims ?
I don't see any of them in a Muslim community.
Are they scared of The Muslims or Are They Scared of Losing Their Lives ?
If The JW Truly Want Peace To Be Circulated in The World of Today; They Should Concentrate on A Peaceful Converse with Muslims of The World.
This is When We Will Truly Know That We Are Heading Somewhere As A People Coming Together To Evolve Above Religion.
So My Question Here is:
"Why Don't JW Knock The Doors of Muslims To Preach PEACE For Them in The North Knowing That This Region is Where All The Religious Killings Happen Alot ?"

Ọmọ i was born and raised among Muslims so i supposed to be a Muslim moreover there is no Muslim or Islamic nation on this planet that JWs aren't there preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom.

What most of you don't realize is that churches of Christendom are into politics just as Catholics started with their religion in Rome so when Muslims finds out that we have no business with whoever they choose to rule they see us as true believers they don't attack Jehovah's Witnesses as we don't make noise in their streets or busses {Matthew 12:19} rather we speak to people one on one so if anyone is not a lover of peace we just take our leave.

In fact it's much easier for us to preach to the Muslims than this Churchgoers because the first thing a Muslim will say while greeting is:

SALAM which is SALEM in Hebrew and PEACE in English so by the time we begin discussing most of them will tell us that they're sorry for the things they've said against Christianity because if all those claiming Christians are like us there will be true peace everywhere! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ i was born and raised among Muslims so i supposed to be a Muslim moreover there is no Muslim or Islamic nation on this planet that JWs aren't there preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom.

What most of you don't realize is that churches of Christendom are into politics just as Catholics started with their religion in Rome so when Muslims finds out that we have no business with whoever they choose to rule they see us as true believers they don't attack Jehovah's Witnesses as we don't make noise in their streets or busses {Matthew 12:19} rather we speak to people one on one so if anyone is not a lover of peace we just take our leave.

In fact it's much easier for us to preach to the Muslims than this Churchgoers because the first thing a Muslim will say while greeting is:

SALAM which is SALEM in Hebrew and PEACE in English so by the time we begin discussing most of them will tell us that they're sorry for the things they've said against Christianity because if all those claiming Christians are like us there will be true peace everywhere! smiley

Are There JW Preaching in Maiduguri, Kano, Jos And Other Brutal Regions of Nigeria Where Muslims Hate Christians?

I want to see a proof of this.

Now; Can These Muslims Not Remain Muslims And Still Exercise Peace ?

Must They Be Converted Into JW before they can See The Kingdom of God ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

Have you been able to convert parents and siblings into JW Which You Claim is The ONLY TRUE RELIGION ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

JAINISM Which is A More Older Religion is Widely Known To Be A Religion of Peace Keeping. But, You don't know this because you were Indoctrinated into believing That JW is The Only True Religion So You're Given The Task To CONVERT Other People into Your Own Religion.

Till Date; No Religion Has Been Able To Create The PEACE That The GAME OF FOOTBALL Creates Amongst People of The World. This is A Fact That You Cannot Argue. Can You Argue This ?

Yoy just keep on amusing me! smiley

OK let's take your so called Janism.
How many villages have they taken their peace keeping to?
In fact you can only read about it in papers or on the Internet unlike JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES who are known throughout the world as in every human society to the remotest part of this planet despite the fact that Janism is older.

That's a sigh of God's backing!

And football!
That's the funniest part in your comment because if truly members of FIFA have peace among themselves then who are those going out for WAR?

My friend hypocrisy is easy to unfold if you're intelligent if football is doing anything good as regards peace keeping no member of FIFA should order soldiers to go and fight another.

They have all failed.

I am telling you that FIFA is an organization just as Jehovah's Witnesses is an organization but members of one has vowed never to pick up weapons against anyone while members of the other only think of peace during their games! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

Are There JW Preaching in Maiduguri, Kano, Jos And Other Brutal Regions of Nigeria Where Muslims Hate Christians?
I want to see a proof of this.
Now; Can These Muslims Not Remain Muslims And Still Exercise Peace ?
Must They Be Converted Into JW before they can See The Kingdom of God ?
Of course we have JWs in every state in Nigeria the only difference is our mode of operations because when we get to places where there is unrest caused by politicians we change our system of operations so you will not see us going from house to house rather we speak with individuals we meet everywhere we go.

Take for instance in Russia Vladimir Putin has made it a law that no one should preach from house to house again but our brothers are there using talking to people they meat everywhere they go.

If Muslims can do 1% of what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing regarding peace making i will never ever leave Islam!smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

Have you been able to convert parents and siblings into JW Which You Claim is The ONLY TRUE RELIGION ?

This has nothing to do with family relations!

Friends of Peace can't force our beliefs on others so if only one person is found in a family our God is pleased at least they will know that this person is different from them due to his faith as a peace lover! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

So My Question Here is:

We knock the doors there and preach
I have friends there too
They preach there and follow the custom
I preached to a Muslim too. We share things in common which is a belief in one God and a paradise... We enjoy conversing with everyone. A number of them have become Witnesses too

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24
Aemmyjah:

I have friends there too
I preached to a Muslim too. We share things in common which is a belief in one God and a paradise... We enjoy conversing with everyone. A number of them have become Witnesses too
Including MaxInDhouse! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

This has nothing to do with family relations!

Friends of Peace can't force our beliefs on others so if only one person is found in a family our God is pleased at least they will know that this person is different from them due to his faith as a peace lover! smiley

Okay, So Your God Designed The Earth For People To Acknowledge A Few People As PEACE LOVERS ?

Fantastic Meaning of Life!

Do You Think This Is What Life Is Truly All About ?

A God That Creates Multiple FALSE Religions Through The Various Mindsets of People GIVING US The DIFFICULT OBLIGATION To Choose The TRUE Religion ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

Of course we have JWs in every state in Nigeria the only difference is our mode of operations because when we get to places where there is unrest caused by politicians we change our system of operations so you will not see us going from house to house rather we speak with individuals we meet everywhere we go.

Take for instance in Russia Vladimir Putin has made it a law that no one should preach from house to house again but our brothers are there using talking to people they meat everywhere they go.

If Muslims can do 1% of what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing regarding peace making i will never ever leave Islam!smiley

So, JW is A Kind of Christianity Right ?

And You Consider It To Be The TRUE CHRISTIANITY Amongst All The False Ones Right ?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24
Aemmyjah:

I have friends there too

Okay.

What is The Condition of Entering Paradise As A JW ?

What Will Make Your God Cast Other People into The Lake of Fire ?

I Want To Truly Know.
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

Okay, So Your God Designed The Earth For People To Acknowledge A Few People As PEACE LOVERS ?
Fantastic Meaning of Life!

I told you that you're biased, no one was born to be a peace lover we converted after hearing the words of the true God and we know it's the truth. smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

So, JW is A Kind of Christianity Right ?
And You Consider It To Be The TRUE CHRISTIANITY Amongst All The False Ones Right?

If you're a honest hearted and sincere person refute what i said about the true God and true religion! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24
Questionnaires:

Okay.
[1] What is The Condition of Entering Paradise As A JW ?
[2] What Will Make Your God Cast Other People into The Lake of Fire ?
I Want To Truly Know.

[1] Our God wants all humans to live peacefully as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:4

[2] All violent people will die and return to none existence! Psalms 37:7-11
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24
MaxInDHouse:

[1] Our God wants all humans to live peacefully as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:4

[2] All violent people will die and return to none existence! Psalms 37:7-11

1) In The First Place; Why Did He Create Humans With Evil Ways To Truncate His Agenda of A Peaceful World?
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Feb 25
Questionnaires:

(1) In The First Place; Why Did He Create Humans With Evil Ways To Truncate His Agenda of A Peaceful World?

According to His word everything was perfect after Creation {Genesis 1:31} trouble began when intelligent beings decided to RULE over one another and since He never created intelligent beings for that purpose evil set in.

Intelligent beings were ordered to dominate creatures that lives on instinct {Genesis 1:27-28} as for rulership over intelligent beings only Him can do that successfully! Revelations 4:11

Never mind the quotations it's meant for interested followers reading our comments! smiley
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:31am On Feb 25
Questionnaires:

Okay.

What is The Condition of Entering Paradise As A JW ?

What Will Make Your God Cast Other People into The Lake of Fire ?

I Want To Truly Know.

I disagree with the highlighted
When they come knocking, ask em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25
Aemmyjah:

I disagree with the highlighted
When they come knocking, ask em

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by Questionnaires(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25
MaxInDHouse:

According to His word everything was perfect after Creation {Genesis 1:31} trouble began when intelligent beings decided to RULE over one another and since He never created intelligent beings for that purpose evil set in.

Intelligent beings were ordered to dominate creatures that lives on instinct {Genesis 1:27-28} as for rulership over intelligent beings only Him can do that successfully! Revelations 4:11

Never mind the quotations it's meant for interested followers reading our comments! smiley

I love the quotations when used Rightly.

They are Triggers That I Read Through To Know Whether They Correlate With Your Points.

Who created These Intelligent Beings ?

God or Satan ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Church, The Society And Wedding Ceremonies / Which Covenant? Do You Have Cleansing And Purification Rituals In Your Churches / Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.