Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Round Trip To Lagos From Dallas Tx Is $1,021 With Delta Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Round Trip To Lagos From Dallas Tx Is $1,021 With Delta Airlines (1398 Views)

Urgent! Anyone coming from Dallas-TX to Nigeria this Month? / Low Fares From Nigeria To New York: Direct Flight-delta Airlines. / Experience With Delta's Atlanta To Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Round Trip To Lagos From Dallas Tx Is $1,021 With Delta Airlines by SuyaEater(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
While flying from lagos to johannesburg cost $888 wtf
Re: Round Trip To Lagos From Dallas Tx Is $1,021 With Delta Airlines by DisGuy: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
Double WTF , there are some price i see i wonder wtf myself, I've seen London - AUS cheaper than London - Lagos sometimes

What ever happened to Air Nigeria that took over from Virgin Nigeria

EasyJet Should explore some long distance  grin
Re: Round Trip To Lagos From Dallas Tx Is $1,021 With Delta Airlines by OmoTier1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
As long as the 'big' boys run things on LOS - LHR and LOS-GWR, the fare will remain high. This route is known as one of the most lucrative routes with high passenger yield yet the fare is sky rocketed!

maybe its time for me to float my own tier1Air on banana leaves

(1) (Reply)

Easyjet To Operate In Africa As Fastjet / Story That Touches-nigerian Man Remembers 30 Yrs In America / Please, How Many Hours Will It Take Me To Travel From Abeokuta To Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.