Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep (368 Views)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by Thonyboy: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Residents of the Okehi community in the Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State were bewildered on Wednesday after a woman identified as Hope Nwala bathed her husband, Ekelediri Nwankwo Nwala, with hot groundnut oil while he was asleep over an argument.

The incident followed a domestic squabble between the couple.

Mr. Nwankwo, who is battling for his life, told newsmen on Wednesday that before the incident, he had a disagreement with his wife, now at large, over his decision to send the wife’s younger sister away from the house.

According to him, his sister-in-law was disrespectful and dressed indecently, prompting his decision to send her packing out of the house.

He added that his wife, who disagreed with his decision, attacked him and bathed him with hot oil while he was asleep.

“I had told my wife’s younger sister to leave my house because of the way she has started dressing, and the way she occupies my matrimonial bed even when I am around.

“No young guy will tolerate such behaviour, but my wife has refused the younger sister to leave the house.

“I also saw my wife alone with one tall black guy in the shop I rented for her, not that he is in for business, he followed my wife and sister here and there, with all these, I gave that her younger sister two thousand naira transport to go home so that I can actually understand what is going on in my house.

“But my wife got upset; while I went to bed to sleep, she used boiled groundnut oil on me, then started hitting me with a hammer,” he said.

Efforts by newsmen to reach the Rivers State Police Command proved abortive as the Police Public Relations Officer, Grace Iringe-Koko, could not take her calls.

https://.ng/2023/10/12/rivers-woman-bathes-husband-with-hot-oil-while-asleep/

Re: Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by Taylor94: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2023
grin
Re: Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by Cassandraloius: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2023
She was sent to kill and destroy you completely, do away with her. She's heartless and doesn't love you at all.

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to marry the wrong partner.
Re: Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by tyup(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2023
The terrible sad end of understanding spouse/husbands
They don't always end well
Re: Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by Coregists: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
What women can do
Re: Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by Pierocash(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2023
You shouldn't have sent her away simply because she is dressing indecently even on your matrimonial bed. You could have simply start f.ucking the slut codedly, f. uck her dirty .nah she go use her hand send her away. And if after that she doesn't send her away, impregnate her, after all your wife is already f.ucking another tall black guy.

Some men don't know how to take opportunity when it comes
Re: Rivers: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Oil While Asleep by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
The woman is so wicked to do such a thing, people are out there looking for such a kind and heart man but the woman choose to destroy her home by herself.So sad☹️

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Prostitution: The Rise And Fall Of Prostitution In Nigeria / Popular Snapchat Slay Chic Notoriously Leaks Her First-time Full Raw Video / Soldiers Uncover Hamas Tunnels Shaft In A Gaza Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.