Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping (20709 Views)

Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by phemmyfour: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2023
I never experrit

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2023
meobizy:
Him “black man blood” don dilute. Shame.

Did you read the post?

If you did, you wouldn't have written this.

3 Likes

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by 2Radii: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2023
alanto:

Shut up... They cheated. Why not give the rest the drugs too so y'all can be on the same form?

Abi na only your own person sabi win?

Bad is bad.

Baba nisuuru, they said nothing contraband was found in his system na, and besides the WhatsApp msgs wasn't credited to him

5 Likes

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by MVLOX(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Dis case dey one kind ooo

2 Likes

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by dontrulee: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2023
This is highly ridiculous and lubricious

This should teach you that your "chats" are not end to end encrypted as it seems because it can be decrypted.

If you like turn on disappearing messages, it can still be recovered and recorded.

Just be careful in your dealings with life especially if your hands no pure grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2023
dominique:
This is ridiculous and highly unfair! There was no drug found in his system but he still got banned because authorities allegedly found some controlled substance in his apartment where he wasn't even present at the time and a Whatsapp chat Which was not from him. Should that be grounds for such a lengthy ban?
technically he is complicit so the Judgement is in order... That's why as a professional one has to watch steps taken..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by bdon123(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2023
sammietos:
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7562228/divine-oduduru-provisionally-suspended-failed

https://boldsportsng.com/divine-oduduru-gets-six-year-ban-for-doping/
Based on that finding he should hav been tested. How can u accuse n suspend without testing.if it was white man thos wont happen.

2 Likes

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by oliverwrites: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2023
Princelumide:
I thought WhatsApp is aan end to end user encryption... Crazy people everywhere!!!
White always scared of blacks when it comes to athletics...
They don't want to see them succeed cool tongue

This is the mentality that encourages athletes to do wrong thing. Rather than condemn the wrong the athlete had done you are cheering him on. Shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2023
Princelumide:
I thought WhatsApp is aan end to end user encryption... Crazy people everywhere!!!

the is a lame duck statement Lance Armstrong the cyclist guy that was later banned and had to forfeit his winning na black??... Stop throwing rascism card when black refused to use their heads and be careful...
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2023
alanto:

Yes. I am for real. I'm only on nairaland to defend the Yoruba people because without people like me, some people will do to my people what they did to Fulani for 8 years of Buhari presidency.
defender in chief of the armed force.where is ur armored car,ur warship,ur rockets,ur ak 47.ndi defender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2023
You sé that 6000 dollars if I pay am make tinubu sniff cocaine for my scrotal sack.

imagine whites know our presidiot na cocaine sniffer so all of us now by default have drugs in our system.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Roboto11: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2023
E never esperet it.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by NaijaCrusader: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2023
Unless there is something that we are missing in this report if not this is just pure injustice and has racism written all over it. Though Divine might be guilty oo I am not here to defend him but the FBI honestly don't have enough to convict him and where he to be a white man or an American for that matter they wouldn't have even prosecuted the case in the first place because they know that their case is not solid I just hope that CAS will overturn. Getting substance from his house without a warrant even even if found by a law enforcement officer should be inadmissible because what is the proof that the person taking those pictures does not want to implicate him for personal reasons. Blessing never mentioned his full name and having a banned substance in your possession without using it are you guilty of that crime? Because I am thinking can someone be arrested for murder for having a sword in his house. The substance in question I want to believe is banned for athletes but not an illegal drugs.
Anyway there are many holes in the judgement and he is obviously going to appeal and I know that the case will be overturned

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by gidjah(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmm !!6 years too much ,just kuku ma ask him never to come on d out h again na. After six empty years without practice how is he gonna earn for the family? Carrer is gonna be dead o
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Luckysbab: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
technically he is complicit so the Judgement is in order... That's why as a professional one has to watch steps taken..

Explain this your "technicality".

Is he the only "Divine"?

Could the said exhibits in his house not have been planted?

So how come he kept testing negative as well?

2 Likes

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Career is over
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Luckysbab: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2023
oliverwrites:
This is the mentality that encourages athletes to do wrong thing. Rather than condemn the wrong the athlete had done you are cheering him on. Shameful.

Kindly point out the "wrong thing" this particular athlete did

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Lesson
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Explain this your "technicality".

Is he the only "Divine"?

Could the said exhibits in his house not have been planted?

So how come he kept testing negative as well?
read it again.. if someone id card is found in a scene of robbery.. that person become a suspect which is why whenever id card Lost one is advise to do affidavit in court and obtain police report.. if e node how do u prove... So u see divine Case just like Tobi amusan was earlier discipline for missing doping test... In a society that's functional no room for complicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by sylve11: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2023
Princelumide:

Don't be deceived bro. cool
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by oliverwrites: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Kindly point out the "wrong thing" this particular athlete did
You can read. If you have intentionally blocked your mind due to the Nigeria mentality of I am being witch hunted then I am not the one to unblock it for you.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by sylve11: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2023
alanto:

Yes. I am for real. I'm only on nairaland to defend the Yoruba people because without people like me, some people will do to my people what they did to Fulani for 8 years of Buhari presidency.

Go Kwara state go defend your people. angry cool
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Otolomo1(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2023
That is an evidence my bro
dominique:
This is ridiculous and highly unfair! There was no drug found in his system but he still got banned because authorities allegedly found some controlled substance in his apartment where he wasn't even present at the time and a Whatsapp chat Which was not from him. Should that be grounds for such a lengthy ban?
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by ogaontop(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2023
alanto:

Shut up... They cheated. Why not give the rest the drugs too so y'all can be on the same form?

Abi na only your own person sabi win?

Bad is bad.
Bro read well and understand, this guy has never tested positive for the prohibited drugs both during the competitions and after, so how did he cheat
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by prophetfire: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2023
dominique:
. He obviously have haters there and then the negative sentiment by those racists against black athletes.
He should appeal that.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by verifiablefacts: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2023
That's why athletes from the north no dey qualify nationally because of all these systematic cheats.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Abagworo(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2023
I believe he's a victim of set up.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by wman(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2023
This is sad.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by VaginaAcademic: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2023
He didn't expected the ban grin
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Najdorf: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2023
Omo this is the case of too much evidence grin
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Najdorf: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2023
NaijaCrusader:
Unless there is something that we are missing in this report if not this is just pure injustice and has racism written all over it. Though Divine might be guilty oo I am not here to defend him but the FBI honestly don't have enough to convict him and where he to be a white man or an American for that matter they wouldn't have even prosecuted the case in the first place because they know that their case is not solid I just hope that CAS will overturn. Getting substance from his house without a warrant even even if found by a law enforcement officer should be inadmissible because what is the proof that the person taking those pictures does not want to implicate him for personal reasons. Blessing never mentioned his full name and having a banned substance in your possession without using it are you guilty of that crime? Because I am thinking can someone be arrested for murder for having a sword in his house. The substance in question I want to believe is banned for athletes but not an illegal drugs.
Anyway there are many holes in the judgement and he is obviously going to appeal and I know that the case will be overturned
There's no racism here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro / Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.