Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping (20707 Views)

Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

You should have shut up in the first instance then. Olodo
some of u are really sick.. I didn't even quote u neither are u d owner of nairaland yet u feel u can dictate when and how I react... Just piss off please
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by PHAYOL81: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some power play. WHY banned him for offence he wasn't truly found culpable of.
FOR all it's worth,it may be a setup

ANYWAY, this is one big lesson for other athletes, “WHEREVER YOU'RE GOING, ENDEAVOR TO DO YOUR ENTIRE CLEAN-UP/CLEARANCE YOURSELF OR BETTER STILL, CALL IN ASSISTANCE TO GET IT DONE IN YA PRESENT”

A o nii si se o.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by davit: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Princelumide:
I thought WhatsApp is aan end to end user encryption... Crazy people everywhere!!!
White always scared of blacks when it comes to athletics...
They don't want to see them succeed cool tongue

Same I thought here o. So WhatsApp is not safe then.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by frog12: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
when you are close to their crime target, and substance was in the property, they tag you along.

Blessing Okagbare who was banned for 11 years for use of prohibited substance:
career over for her

Abagworo:
I believe he's a victim of set up.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by frog12: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
he associated with the wrong person.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Prenonjebose: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
This set up is terrible. Substance discovered in his absence, and no proof of it in his system. What is the possibility that these substances were not planted by the same person that had access to his house. It should be upturned by CASS.

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by frog12: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
when you see someone committing a crime, wouldn't you AVOID that person??
police is usually watching those people.

Prenonjebose:
This set up is terrible. Substance discovered in his absence, and no proof of it in his system. What is the possibility that these substances were not planted by the same person that had access to his house. It should be upturned by CASS.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by bezimo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
How can you ban an athlete that tested negative to the drug..see racism and setup, we should not let this evil slide
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Sleekfingers: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Princelumide:
I thought WhatsApp is aan end to end user encryption... Crazy people everywhere!!!
White always scared of blacks when it comes to athletics...
They don't want to see them succeed cool tongue

Blacks too should stop doping
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Definitely not a fair judgement.

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
alanto:
I thank God for vindicating that Yoruba girl. Shows that she's genuine.

All these ones are using boosters abi ma turbo.

Did you read the post at all? This judgement is unfair in my opinion.

As for Tobi, she's not completely off the hook yet.

Sometimes it seems there's a hatred for successful blacks.

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Kingray10: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
alanto:
I thank God for vindicating that Yoruba girl. Shows that she's genuine.

All these ones are using boosters abi ma turbo.
Tribal bigot, he tested negative, he was implicated bc of someone Whatsapp message.
See my compatriot. 😡😡😡
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Swiftgrp: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by delvzy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
I feel this judgement is HARSH. Did Blessing categorically say that Divine was an accomplice? What happened to the multiple drug test that came out negative?
So-called justice system that seeks to tarnish a black man's reputation causing him to chase shadows all his life just to defend his name. The sad thing is that most of these athletes go into serious depression and mental health disorder after this.
I just hope he has a strong supporting team that will guide him through this trial times.
Same goes to Blessing too. We can't have bring talents wasting away due to excessive and harsh punishment given by the same body that ought to guide these athletes.
Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by Swiftgrp: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
dominique:
This is ridiculous and highly unfair! There was no drug found in his system but he still got banned because authorities allegedly found some controlled substance in his apartment where he wasn't even present at the time and a Whatsapp chat Which was not from him. Should that be grounds for such a lengthy ban?
You took the words right out of my mouth.

The sentencing for a 6-year ban is very weird for someone who tested negative for banned performance enhancing substances!

The FBI certainly had access to the WhatsApp details even if deleted.

1 Like

Re: Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping by dragunov: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Definitely not a fair judgement.

Igbatosewipe ejo hun gbe oja sara ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / Thomas Sweswe.The Only Player Who Played For 90mins Without Touching D Ball / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.