Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! (1845 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Not Using Sony Or Motorola Mobile Phones (products) ? / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
This Apple Watch series 6 45mm I bought it 250k but since I’m not using it again I want to sell it very cheap, if you’re interested drop a comment please!

Note: I’m not putting it up for that price, just say how much you can buy in the comment section!

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by 99thEnemy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:
This Apple Watch series 6 45mm I bought it 250k but since I’m not using it again I want to sell it very cheap, if you’re interested drop a comment please!

Is it 'Made in Anambra'? cool
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by visaclick: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
U must u am oh, keep using it.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
visaclick:
U must u am oh, keep using it.

Just say how much you’re buying
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
99thEnemy:

Is it 'Made in Anambra'? cool

Just say how much you’re buying?
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by 99thEnemy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

10k cool
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
99thEnemy:

10k cool
Ok
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by thedarkened: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

Can it go for 10k?
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
thedarkened:

Can it go for 10k?

You mean 100k? I bought 250k
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Giftedhands477:

If you're in Lagos I'm interested

Can you come down to Anambra, the transport fare spent will be deducted from the price?
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Giftedhands477:

If you're in Lagos I'm interested

It’s available with the charger
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Giftedhands477:

Can't come to Lagos except you have someone in Lagos to bring it down for me

If you can’t come down to Anambra, can you send transport fare from Anambra to Lagos and I bring it down to Lagos? Somebody I could have sent in Lagos is not in Lagos currently or maybe if you have somebody in Anambra I can send it to?
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by emmy512: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Una never hear of logistics company and escrow?

I take it this come to anambra and Lagos na cruise cos wtf.

By the way you have too much things you're not using again that's worth 250k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
emmy512:
Una never hear of logistics company and escrow?

I take it this come to anambra and Lagos na cruise cos wtf.

By the way you have too much things you're not using again that's worth 250k

If the product worth it, why not? I can travel any distance to get a product I want!
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by emmy512: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

If the product worth it, why not? I can travel any distance to get a product I want!
Product you chan buy anywhere else?

1 Like

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by rtdCivilservant: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

Note: I’m not putting it up for that price, just say how much you can buy in the comment section!

Oga u sure say no be thief u de thief all these things so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by noobody(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
All na format,
Typical scam for greey lots
The Monika registered Oct 12 2023 and already offering awuff deals,
Na hungry scammer he be,he would ask for waybill fee and block you.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
noobody:
All na format,
Typical scam for greey lots
The Monika registered Oct 12 2023 and already offering awuff deals,
Na hungry scammer he be,he would ask for waybill fee and block you.

Don’t say what you don’t know sir, any buyer interested in buying can come down to Anambra to check out the product
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Oga u sure say no be thief u de thief all these things so?

Bought this with my iPhone, receipt dey ground if you’re interested in buying?
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
U opened nairaland just today and want to sell something on nairaland today! grin grin grin. This ain't looking real bro, at the end of the day it will be oya transfer money let me ship it to u anywhere u are and that's just it. Get something better to do with your time.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
U opened nairaland just today and want to sell something on nairaland today! grin grin grin. This ain't looking real bro, up your game.

You come down to Anambra, verify your purchase and make payment sir
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by noobody(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

Don’t say what you don’t know sir, any buyer interested in buying can come down to Anambra to check out the product

Na so,father xmas
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

You come down to Anambra, verify your purchase and make payment sir
who will come to Anambra just to inspect a tv or a smart watch. All these things u mentioned u can sell them over there to your friends and not necessarily nairalanders if it's legit

4 Likes

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by WBT4321: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
U opened nairaland just today and want to sell something on nairaland today! grin grin grin. This ain't looking real bro, at the end of the day it will be oya transfer money let me ship it to u anywhere u are and that's just it. Get something better to do with your time.

You’ll see the product you’re buying and also test it before making any payment sir! Come down to Anambra and drop your phone number
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by Blake755: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Never buy something wey you go later sell oo
Them get money
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by Caleb15(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Even me too
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by Depriest2020: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
I got one as a birthday gift, haven't used it since I got the gift, almost 2yrs now. I like my watch big & bold not tiny head and small leather.

I gave it out yesterday to a young dude in my area, he's such a cool headed guy, very respectful. He just graduated from the uni and expecting youth service call up.

Why I gave it to him? The day before yesterday meet him in a cafeteria close to our area, I went to eat, he was there when I can in, we exchanged pleasantly, sat down to eat, he finished before I did, when I was done eating called the cashier to pay, she informed me that the young guy paid for my food(1k) I was like really? Came out didn't see him, met him yesterday thanked him, asked him if he can follow me to my place, he did, I gave him the watch, he was like why, told him I have no need of it, he was very greatful for the gift, saw him today while coming back, he came to say hi, showed me watch, he was putting it on, was like bros I really thank you. Saw the joy in him, was happy he loved it, i was filled with joy. Of a truth, I don't know the worth of the Apple watch, I don't fancy such things, am surprised seeing someone quoting 250k.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by DiamondPant(f): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

Continue.
Soon, you will not be using your preeek again.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by Goalnaldo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

You have a beautiful hand cool
Re: I Have Apple Watch That I’m Not Using Again! by jamesversion: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
WBT4321:

You mean 100k? I bought 250k

Show us your receipt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Whatsapp Killing BBM? / How To Install Unsupported Appon Android Device / How Much Does Nokia Lumia 520 Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.