Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria (54651 Views)

Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
alasane:

Continue to hyped them
Me think say Israel na invisible self.
Hamas without regular
Army
Air Force
Navy
War planes
F 16s from America
Different war planes and artilleries
Still Hamas give them bloody nose.
They (Israel)are even begging US to replenish their arms and ammunitions
America is literally fighting the war for them.
hamas only infiltrrated and started killing civilians in street

Hamas only was firing rockets indiscrimately, any terrorist can do that when they dont follow human lives rules

israel can level gaza in one second, but their generosity to be fishing terrorist from citizen is what is makingy you think hamas have chance

make dem rain thousands of rocket to gaza without caring bout target then you would see difference
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by caleboxylic: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
internet:
who is this fool? slowpoke Let me tell u all the arab nations combine cannot stand israel. They should try their luck and see what will become of them. Religion of peace my foot. Troublesome religion terrorist breeders.

Don't mind the fool. When NATO stationed 700,000 forces in Israel, I knew something is up. Forget, with US, India, Israel, UK, Italy and other NATO nations, Arab countries will be levelled in weeks.
Russia will end up taking out Iran out of the equation and China will remain silent.
I dey laugh these fools playing religious card.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Raf4: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Palestine

Isreal is on its last kick suicide mission

The best part is Joe Biden and Rishi Sunak won't join Natayahun this time

Death toll

Palestine 400, Isreal 700

Naso Ukraine Started in SouthEast and Donbass region, Putin talk, they signed agreement at Minsk, Jewish Zelensky still went to war thinking as usual US will lift a finger

Isreali are throwing missiles recklessly at Civilians target, building with family sleeping, airport with travellers , pilot and staffs

Hypocrite should not call Anyone terrorist when a response is giving

Go and read up what Adolf Hitler and Germany did to Jews during Holocaust, 5 million Jews wasted

1: Jews in Labor camp under Adolf Hitler Germany Nazi

2: How Jews arrived Middle East Palestinian land

3: how Isreali Army now treat their host

You're high on fermented sh!t.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Davicl: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
proxillin:

Hamas were shouting allahu akbar while murdering those israeli civilians...
Head of Hamas in UAE has called for Jihad...

Jihad is islamic war

But there's more Christians in Palestine than Israel
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Chibuzoripob: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
angry Nonsense angry.Which one's go mango grin angry? Lightning strike Palestinians/Philippines angry
Righteousness2:
Bible Prophecies are bustling and lining up for Fufillment right in our eyes.

Gaza is being destroyed just as prophecised!
Amos 1
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

The Prophet, Zephaniah also spoke about it
Zephaniah 2
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

In the same vein we are seeing Gogmagog collation in Ezekiel 38 taking shape.
GOD ALMIGHTY has HIS hook on Putin's Jaw and is preparing to Drag him Him down to Israel as we see Russia, Turkey and Iran shaking their heads and vocing out threats towards Isreal.

We see Damascus in the news increasingly ! The Prophet Isaiah prophecised over 2000 yrs ago that Damascus will become a ruinous Heap. ISAH 17:1.
I believe that prophecy is around the corner.

Also put an eye on Iran nuclear facility as prophet Jeremiah prophecised that Iran will be hit at its foremost POWER. Jere 49: 34-39.

As you watch world events unfold! You need to Have the Holy bible opened in one hand. Because Prophecies are Playing live in our eyes.

Most important! Be ready because the RAPTURE could happen at Any Moment!
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by fxexperts: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Naso Ukraine Started in SouthEast and Donbass region, Putin talk, they signed agreement at Minsk, Jewish Zelensky still went to war thinking as usual US will lift a finger

Isreali are throwing missiles recklessly at Civilians target, building with family sleeping, airport with travellers , pilot and staffs

Go and read up what Adolf Hitler and Germany did to Jews during Holocaust, 5 million Jews wasted

Look at this fool, who only knows how to twist fact, that is the specialty of lots like you blacks. Hypocrite fools. Was it Zelensky that start the war and bombing in Donbass or it was your useless god Putin who first invaded Ukraine. You blacks are fools that should never be taken seriously. idiots..

2 Likes

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by seunjungle1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
You are bias. Where were you when Hamas killed innocent Israelis on Saturday morning?
Who care if Gaza turned ashes

Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

FVUCK U Hamas arse-licker. May it explode!
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by dahunsi12(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Amos 1
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

Zephaniah 2
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

GOD ALMIGHTY has HIS hook on Putin's Jaw and is preparing to Drag him Him down to Israel as we see Russia, Turkey and Iran shaking their heads and vocing out threats towards Isreal.

We see Damascus in the news increasingly ! The Prophet Isaiah prophecised over 2000 yrs ago that Damascus will become a ruinous Heap. ISAH 17:1.

Also put an eye on Iran nuclear facility as prophet Jeremiah prophecised that Iran will be hit at its foremost POWER. Jere 49: 34-39.

As you watch world events unfold! You need to Have the Holy bible opened in one hand. Because Prophecies are Playing live in our eyes.

[/b]Everyone read it and passed by, I thought they will abuse you and call you names as they normally do.[b]

The Bible Stand

Continue to remind us about the rapture dear brother .

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by DaTruths: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Israel will finally get what it has been asking for

God is with them according to Bible, the covenant of Abraham with God is everlasting.

You can't change the will of God, Israel will come out victorious.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by MatrixCircle: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

This poster could possibly be a teenager who hardly listen to news but listen to nay say from his peers.
Posting Nonesense without fact and current happenings.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by MT: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by hatchy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Why are you bleating like a motherless baby goat?
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by DaTruths: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Botragelad:
Here

Israel is being too soft for my liking, they should level Gaza already.. not even an ant should be seen breathing there.

Death to Terrorists, even their fetus
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by zinaunreal(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
DaTruths:

God is with them according to Bible, the covenant of Abraham with God is everlasting.

You can't change the will of God, Israel will come out victorious.

That was then. No dey carry that one come this modern times. Did you forget that God also told them that they will be flushed out of that land? After their sins upon sins? Go and inform yourself before coming here to crap nonsense
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by bdon123(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
How can I donate money to Israel make them take an buy one bomb on my behalf

Make i take that one bomb take hold body
Me too go like donate money to israel
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by DaTruths: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
zinaunreal:

That was then. No dey carry that one come this modern times. Did you forget that God also told them that they will be flushed out of that land? After their sins upon sins? Go and inform yourself before coming here to crap nonsense

He has already, and finally brought them back.

Isreal won't face another eviction until Jesus finally comes, the Messiah.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by zinaunreal(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
DaTruths:

He has already, and finally brought them back.

Isreal won't face another eviction until Jesus finally comes, the Messiah.

You're a programed statistic. Propaganda lies is what you feed on everyday. Na thread they control your brain. Blood will flow there till eternity. Isreali blood will spill . Western media ass licker
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Those countries you mentioned can not win Israel except Iran and others join. This is a recipe for WW3. Same Germany that killed Jews are now allies with them even sending aircraft. The US needs Israel more than u know. This isn't the first time Israel is fighting on multiple fronts. If your neighbors or host says you won't sleep, you sef no go sleep
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by kushe: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

The best part is Joe Biden and Rishi Sunak won't join

Death toll

Nobody can wipe out Israel,those that know this fact align with Israel.
This is not common sense,this is fact anchored on God's sovereign plan.
All those bursting an artery over what is going on are only wasting their time.
He who watches over Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by thinkmoney(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Have doubt?
Wake up bro!

I am Fully unapologetically standing with and for Israel.
I have a thread where I put out events as it happens live from ISRAEL and the middle East

https://www.nairaland.com/7506547/world-news-events-happening-around
U are still like a Dinasaur. Never ready to bring in New knowledge. Israel that doesn’t even know Jesus.. Israel of today that can’t trace back their lineage like the old Israel. Your problem is that you follow pastors more than bible and you do not know that all those promises and prophesies that must come to fulfillment are tied around the new Israel of God which is spiritual, not this one. That new Israel like it’s King Jesus do not take up physical weapons to fight physical wars. The new Israel so not behave like this one that though have a number of Christians in it bomb other Christians that are supposed to be it’s brothers in Palestine.
You know me and you remember I do tell u to go back to the Bible. Seek help to
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by 7demons: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

Stupid mumu.

Go and try to marry an Israeli ‘Jewish’ girl and see how quickly she and her entire family will reject your black behind in 2 seconds.

Slave with no sense.

People that don’t rate you, you will be worshiping them like a fcking dunce.

Tufia.

Dem forget the way they treated black immigrants in their country, was it in 2020 or 2021?
I swear, Africa has a loooooooooong way to go. The same people that said they don't want blacks in their community, na the same people Foolish Adeboye of RCCG open mouth dey support, including these animals on this platform? I no send any of them even Palestine, infact anything WHITE MAN, to hell with them!!!
Including; Indians, Asia, Russia. All of them to hell.
One thing I will never involve myself in to the extent of being stupid: Religion and Politics.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jikins grin Right in the heart of Syria, how far na? What's Putin going to do about this now? Shey you go phone am say Isreal don attack her 'ally'?
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

Stupid mumu.

Go and try to marry an Israeli ‘Jewish’ girl and see how quickly she and her entire family will reject your black behind in 2 seconds.

Slave with no sense.

People that don’t rate you, you will be worshiping them like a fcking dunce.

Tufia.

Your Arab gods are no better though, matter of fact they are worse. From Libya to Saudi, they still see and treat blacks as slaves...they don't consider black Muslims as equals either so...
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Davicl:

But there's more Christians in Palestine than Israel
And there more Muslims than Christian in Isreal, but Hamas didn't ask their religion before going on a murderous rampage last Saturday
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by kushe: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
If you wait long enough after an exciting event,you would notice the following.
The caterers start packing their plates and cutlery
The sound guys start removing the speakers and counting their mics
The exasperated band and Dj start heading for the exits
The preliminary cleaning of the hall starts
The decorators remove all the drapery and floral pieces
If una no do quick dem go off gen or turn off the light.

It has been an exciting ride for humanity and the party is over and everything around us including the wars,earthquakes,the rise of the LGBTQ,selfishness and materialism are just people packing up.
God is about to flick the switch and that is when the entire room becomes black.
Calamity is about to hit the earth and this is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

You were not aware Iran was smuggling a large cache of arms in a cargo airplane to the Syrian airports for onward delivery to these terrorists which necessitated the bombings and which also forced the Iranians to beat a frightful retreat? You were not informed too?
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by vitalclues: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
How can I donate money to Israel make them take an buy one bomb on my behalf

Make i take that one bomb take hold body

Abeg if you let me know. I go follow donate
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by jikins(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Jikins grin Right in the heart of Syria, how far na? What's Putin going to do about this now? Shey you go phone am say Isreal don attack her 'ally'?

This delusional fellow that can't follow a discussion grin? Someone that cannot determine what a contradiction is? Don't tag me until you answer my questions. I don tire to dey talk to people so slow grin. Make you nor drag me to your level biko
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Greatlee54: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

I wonder how people like you pass lies around all in the name of being semi intelligent. Who started the Russia- Ukraine war? Who first invaded Ukraine? Who annexed Crimea in 2014?
Too many fools on one forum! Religious bigot!
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by realoscar84(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shameless Idiot, always spewing rubbish on this forum, quoting useless scriptures here and there. Why don't you show us where it is written that Hitler will exterminate the Jews to the tune of 5mil? Continue.

Righteousness2:

Amos 1

Zephaniah 2

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

This delusional fellow that can't follow a discussion? Don't tag me until you answer my questions. I don tire to dey talk to people so slow grin
So you got nothing to say to this? Syria is no longer Russia's Ally? Thought you said "If you want to see how Russia defends its actual allies look no further than Syria". Ode forming I too know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.