Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria (54680 Views)

Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by jikins(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
So you got nothing to say to this? Syria is no longer Russia's Ally? Thought you said "If you want to see how Russia defends its actual allies look no further than Syria". Ode forming I too know grin

Lol see this fool! Your too dumb for me to even respond. Even if I break it down for you. Your head isn't working fast enough to grab it. Its like talking to a rock. Its very obvious from our last discussion. So I won't bother. Na just to dey hit you back to back I go dey do.

How can only one person be narrow minded, delusional, slow and not even know when to use the word contradiction. Heck I bet you can't even define it. Na this kind person you want me to waste my breath nah. I rather keep hitting you back to back. Until you activate your brain
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

Lol see this fool! Your too dumb for me to even respond. Even if I break it down for you. Your head isn't working fast enough to grab it. Its like talking to a rock. Its very obvious from our last discussion. So I won't bother. Na just to dey hit you back to back I go dey do.

How can only one person be narrow minded, delusional, slow and not even know when to use the word contradiction. Heck I bet you can't even define it. Na this kind person you want me to waste my breath na. I rather keep hitting you back to back. Until you activate your brain
Geez, niqqa drink some water! Must have struck a nerve lol grin Oti da si rough...Olodo
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Donake: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
This siege should have caused a rowdy session up north by now. So whats the new reason it didn't?
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by jikins(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Geez, niqqa drink some water! Must have struck a nerve lol grin Oti da si rough...Olodo

Lol oga way no fit determine when to use the word contradiction dey call him generation olodo wonder sha never end. You love to see the delusion at play grin grin grin. Who ever taught you comprehension and English generally self must be so appalled by your antics. English you nor no know, comprehend you nor fit answer questions na mountain grin. If you get certificate I am very sure they were forged grin. lwkmd
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by rinzylee(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible Prophecies are bustling and lining up for Fufillment right in our eyes.

Most important! Be ready because the RAPTURE could happen at Any Moment!

Actually, there are more scriptural indications to support Tribulation happening before the Rapture. The Rapture of the saints isn't an escape from earth. It will be a victory move. Tribulation is the pruning fork and fullers lamp that will purge the last days church.

Even the early church from the Chief apostles to the different civilizations known to man all suffered persecution and a certain massacre of saints. The last days Church would never be an exception.

The man of lawlessness will be unveiled soon and that abomination that make the desolation will be the culmination.

This is the time to prepare believers to stand the test of their FAITH and endure any hardness thrust upon them, and to be found worthy to suffer on the behalf of Christ.

Gold must be tried in fire.

The last days Church must suffer same fate before we are glorified.

God bless you.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

Lol oga way no fit determine when to use the word contradiction dey call him generation olodo wonder sha never end. You love to see the delusion at play grin grin grin. Who ever taught you comprehension and English generally self must be so appalled by your antics. English you nor no know, comprehend you nor fit answer questions na mountain grin. If you get certificate I am very sure they were forged grin. lwkmd
Below was the beginning of your folly. You jumped right into a conversation you know nothing about and made a fool of yourself. Russia defender lol...we are still waiting for Russia response o, now that her ally has been struck grin

You're starting to sound like a broken record now. Stay on track, don't derail lol

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by MikeMicheal(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
omoadeleye:

You fit use my account for the transaction.
Incase una need escrow, i dey grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by jikins(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Below was the beginning of your folly. You jumped right into a conversation you know nothing about and made a fool of yourself. Russia defender lol...we are still waiting for Russia response o, now that her ally has been struck grin

You're starting to sound like a broken record now. Stay on track, don't derail lol

Jumped into a conversation and asked you simple questions that even a 10 year old can answer and move. But no you chose to dig yourself a grave and I am happily burying you in it grin grin

I am still waiting for where you explain where the contradiction is? grin cheesy grin everytime you open your mouth shame dey catch me for who ever taught you English. No single atom of brain cell on display just cruise and on God grin grin grin

You go explain tire... I dey with you
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by BreakingNews21: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Trizyd:
I think people are underestimating Israel and the power it holds. They are not a weak Nation o. Surrounded by enemies, they hold their own. There is a reason USA and other world power respects them. Juss stay outta their way.

Dem weak these days and have a serious dope problem.

Now world’s no. 1 opioid consumer per capita, Israel faces addiction epidemic

New report traces spike in use of fentanyl and similar drugs; experts attribute abuse and addiction to over prescription, lack of understanding, and health system problems
By RENEE GHERT-ZAND

https://www.timesofisrael.com/now-worlds-no-1-opioid-consumer-per-capita-israel-faces-addiction-epidemic/

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by omoadeleye(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Incase una need escrow, i dey grin

Commot here my friend
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

Jumped into a conversation and asked you simple questions that even a 10 year old can answer and move. But no you chose to dig yourself a grave and I am happily burying you in it grin grin

I am still waiting for where you explain where the contradiction is? grin cheesy grin everytime you open your mouth shame dey catch me for who ever taught you English. No single atom of brain cell on display just cruise and on God grin grin grin

You go explain tire... I dey with you
Lol you're a waste of time I swear grin

Forget Palestinians right now, Russia has no business with her and therefore won't intervene right? got it. But will Russia defend her 'ally' or not? Now that Isreal has struck it grin Russia's Chief of General Staff.

No dey do pass yourself next time, e dey cause embarrassment. grin Ciao
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by DEmejioba1: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
jmoore:

Islam has been defeated.

Israel is greater than Allah Akbar.

Talking as if there is no indigenous Muslims in Israel
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Hollusilva28(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

Who wrote the Bible
Google it
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by jikins(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol you're a waste of time I swear grin

Forget Palestinians right now, Russia has no business with her and therefore won't intervene right? got it. But will Russia defend her 'ally' or not? Now that Isreal has struck it grin Russia's Chief of General Staff.

No dey do pass yourself next time, e dey cause embarrassment. grin Ciao

Lol I still dey wait oga. Please come and explain what you mean by contradiction and shame your enemies grin. We are waiting! Your generation is eagerly waiting for your manifestations grin grin grin. Come and educate us on your delusions.

I don tell you I am here to give you back to back no more trying to explain anything to slow people your head will never grab it. Na gbas gbos you dey hear and I am here for it come and justify your education and certificate. Infact lets even start with the definition what is a contradiction grin lets at least create a baseline grin grin

See how long it took you to understand simple thing? Omo you slow sha oh.

Oya I dey wait giddem grin
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Postinor: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
jmoore:

Islam has been defeated.

Israel is greater than Allah Akbar.
the war is not over, and even israel is not a christian country, christianity will always be behind,death to all israelites
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by alasane: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
internet:
U are a fool, empty skull, illiterate of the 21st century. U don't know anything i swear. Ask intellectuals to sit u down and lecture u. U don't know anything about israel and the world at large. All the arab nations combine together can not defeat israel. Bloody muslim bigot and terrorist like u. If e sure for the arab nations, they should team up and go against israel, if dem no go collect am wotowoto from israel.

Without US intervention only Hezbollah will suffocate Israel..
U be small pikin.. why do the Israel withdraws from southern Lebanon?
War na marathon only independence Palestine will guarantee the Zionist people people.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by bluecircle470: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Palestine

Isreal is on its last kick suicide mission

The best part is Joe Biden and Rishi Sunak won't join Natayahun this time

Death toll

Palestine 400, Isreal 700

Naso Ukraine Started in SouthEast and Donbass region, Putin talk, they signed agreement at Minsk, Jewish Zelensky still went to war thinking as usual US will lift a finger

Isreali are throwing missiles recklessly at Civilians target, building with family sleeping, airport with travellers , pilot and staffs

Hypocrite should not call Anyone terrorist when a response is giving

Go and read up what Adolf Hitler and Germany did to Jews during Holocaust, 5 million Jews wasted

1: Jews in Labor camp under Adolf Hitler Germany Nazi

2: How Jews arrived Middle East Palestinian land

3: how Isreali Army now treat their host

Israel can do it alone… stop giving out fake information on death toll
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by kushe: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
alasane:

Without US intervention only Hezbollah will suffocate Israel..
U be small pikin.. why do the Israel withdraws from southern Lebanon?
War na marathon only independence Palestine will guarantee the Zionist people people.

All of Israel's enemies combined cannot take down Israel.
Israel doesn't need any human help when things need to get ugly.
If you doubt me,just keep watching the news.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Lightorder: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Naso Ukraine Started in SouthEast and Donbass region, Putin talk, they signed agreement at Minsk, Jewish Zelensky still went to war thinking as usual US will lift a finger

Isreali are throwing missiles recklessly at Civilians target, building with family sleeping, airport with travellers , pilot and staffs

Go and read up what Adolf Hitler and Germany did to Jews during Holocaust, 5 million Jews wasted

your propaganda has now gone global
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by chriskrea: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello friend, i believe in Bible prophecies. Lets talk about scriptures. If you drop your contact or email i will reach out to you. You reach me on chriskrea@yahoo.com

Righteousness2:

Gaza is being destroyed just as prophecised!
Amos 1
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

The Prophet, Zephaniah also spoke about it
Zephaniah 2
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

In the same vein we are seeing Gogmagog collation in Ezekiel 38 taking shape.
GOD ALMIGHTY has HIS hook on Putin's Jaw and is preparing to Drag him Him down to Israel as we see Russia, Turkey and Iran shaking their heads and vocing out threats towards Isreal.

We see Damascus in the news increasingly ! The Prophet Isaiah prophecised over 2000 yrs ago that Damascus will become a ruinous Heap. ISAH 17:1.
I believe that prophecy is around the corner.

Also put an eye on Iran nuclear facility as prophet Jeremiah prophecised that Iran will be hit at its foremost POWER. Jere 49: 34-39.

As you watch world events unfold! You need to Have the Holy bible opened in one hand. Because Prophecies are Playing live in our eyes.

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Lightorder: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Israel will finally get what it has been asking for
oga, go and read a book called BIBLE! You have been dreaming alot
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by MomohMrMoore: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
What are other countries waiting for? They should strike Israel airports
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by OyinO: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
I thought they said the Third World war will start from Russia/Ukraine or China/Taiwan? Okay nau
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by OyinO: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lightorder:
oga, go and read a book called BIBLE! You have been dreaming alot

Bible is one sided story. You have not heard from the other side.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by seunayantokun(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
E be like say na all of them wan collect.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by seunayantokun(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
MomohMrMoore:
What are other countries waiting for? They should strike Israel airports
Can you please send them some help?
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Tommydare(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
U better deal with whichever[quote author=Zooposki post=126360396][/quote]
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Ayatullah(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Amos 1
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

Zephaniah 2
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

GOD ALMIGHTY has HIS hook on Putin's Jaw and is preparing to Drag him Him down to Israel as we see Russia, Turkey and Iran shaking their heads and vocing out threats towards Isreal.

We see Damascus in the news increasingly ! The Prophet Isaiah prophecised over 2000 yrs ago that Damascus will become a ruinous Heap. ISAH 17:1.

Also put an eye on Iran nuclear facility as prophet Jeremiah prophecised that Iran will be hit at its foremost POWER. Jere 49: 34-39.

As you watch world events unfold! You need to Have the Holy bible opened in one hand. Because Prophecies are Playing live in our eyes.

GOD HAS FORSAKEN THE PRESENT ISRAELITES
FOR THEIR PERSISTENCE IN EVIL WITHOUT REPENTANCE

Micah 6 records that the Lord condemned Israel for their dishonesty and greed, their violence, and their idolatry. Micah 7 sets forth the Lord's promise that in the last days, when Israel repents and returns to the Lord, He will have mercy upon them.

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Comparing isreal to Ukraine is the joke.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Ayatullah(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Amos 1

Zephaniah 2

STOP POLLUTING EVERYWHERE WITH YOUR UNCONSCIONABLE AND FALSE BIBLE INTERPRETATION

For the Lord your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, mighty, and awe-inspiring God, showing no partiality and taking no bribe” (Deut. 10:17). “For there is no favoritism with God” (Rom. 2:11).

Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Daystar7: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Death toll

Continue giving urself high hopes! This is not a religious war and not the whole of the middle East combined forces can take down Israel... America is like a wife to Israel, they can't do without Israel, for without Israel America world power 'll fail.
Re: Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Same old enemies, Damascus forgot Israeli army and fought and captured it capital Damascus and raised their flag up there yet they still allow this again, why not abstain from this fight that is not yours, people of Lebanon is also allowing Hezbollah to invite trouble into their country or does it mean that the these said countries support militancy and allow them to detect for the country

Imagine Boko haram attacking Cameroon and Cameroon attacking Boko haram bases in nigeria meaning there will be civilian casualties that's if Boko haram resides between civilians just like Hamaz and Hezbollah living inbetween civilians .

The two countries should come to terms and embrace peace...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe And Zoey Sifelani Get Cozy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.