Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) (40495 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Samples Of UNN Certificates / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by 7demons: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Emekaonline:

Obviously a fool will never like to be called a fool. Check all your comment here below if you dont deserve to be banned from this world aside the fact that you are a demon from a family of demons

This is another one:

I have other comments but as you are demon, you forget quickly. Hahahahahah.

Please
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc:Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Rule 3
Rule 8
Rule 21
Rule 19
Rule 15.
cc: Seun, this moniker has broken all the rules of this forum. He has made unruly remarks, abused, bullied and profiled people. He also operates other accounts which this is one of them.
Verdict: I hereby Sentence him to 100yrs indefinite ban.
cc: Seun this is blackmail. Someone already corrupted the data base of your security login.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Yorubafather: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

When you discover your father tell us.

Even your mother cannot tell.

W all know you don't have parents hence why you were raised to become Agbero grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by stuffs2002: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
israelmao:

APC and its supporters are well known for playing different kinds of tactics and antics when it comes to diversion from the real facts and taking to the trivialities.Vital few trivial many.

Oh boy!

How is it APC's fault that Peter Obi is having identity theft crises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by BUGOFF(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Trash.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Tim07: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi is an idiot. I'm not surprised at Obi's foolishness. He's trying to claim to be a saint. Nonsense Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Yorubafather: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Oh boy!

Tinubu is a well known common Criminal
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Yorubafather: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tim07:
Obi is an idiot. I'm not surprised at Obi's foolishness. He's trying to claim to be a saint. Nonsense Biafrans.

Someone like Criminal Tinubu does not deserve to be common Local Government Chairman talk less of president, anyway Nigeria is not country but a union of different countries .... take your time to watch Tinubu mouth
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by israelmao(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Oh boy!

Your Emilokan claimed different kinds of names and even claimed to be Donald Duke when he was a little boy.What is more than identity thefr and impersonation than that?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by stuffs2002: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
israelmao:

Your Emilokan claimed different kinds of names and even claimed to be Donald Duke when he was a little boy.What is more than identity thefr and impersonation than that?

So it's true that eating human meat takes away IPOB sense.

Show us the INEC form EC8 that showed any presidential candidate was Donald Duke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by israelmao(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

So it's true that eating human meat takes away IPOB sense.

Show us the INEC form EC8 that showed any presidential candidate was Donald Duke
Tell me how Adekunle became Ahmed?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Putinofrussia: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
klime:
Obi had D7 in Government. Lol
Sign of his dullness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Donake: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
They dried agbado and served him on rizla gangan

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Olaolex: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi is stupid just like Atiku. I know you are in pain becuse i hit your lord and saviour. A common fake phone charger teller like you are in trouble
Typical of a thug who has no essence of living order than licking the a$$ of a certificate forger and drug baron
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by stuffs2002: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
israelmao:

Tell me how Adekunle became Ahmed?

So it's now OK for Tinubu just because the identity theft has been exposed
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Bigchristo: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Manny21:
If you want to know the name of your mother's boyfriend when she was 17, join politics in Nigeria. You will spend less on investigation. Thank me later
But this story nor reveal anything na foolish Dey worry that man
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Nosagodsonworld: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some persons don't have sense in this Nigeria o,

Example; If a woman finished her secondary school with only her name as 'Obi Sarah.

And later got married to Chukwu John

Started university as Chuckwu John Sarah. Are u telling me her secondary school certificate is now invalid, fake or forged

On d part of NYSC and NUN, that missed arrangement of names.

With due respect; many of you here needs rehab.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by abiolert(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nature21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Scam
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by tyinfinity: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi use nwabuze result .he wrote waec for obi .nwabueze is alive
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by simfrost90210: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

So is it Onwuabuasi for NYSC and then Onwuabuase for GCE and then for WAEC just Peter Giringory Obi. Which means 3 different persons. This is very shocking and eye opening shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Maybe you're visually impaired.. It's Okay!
Go visit an Optician for good lens! You need it!
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Racoon:
Oya take the matter to court. Abi you think Peter Obi will ask court to block enquiry into his public records like the already confirmed gbajue CSU diploma certificate forger cum heroin-sniffing drug baron you are fronting for? Mitch!

So without going to court, you mean you can't see the flaws on peter obi's UNN certificate? And Atiku's waec certificate does not have a date on it and you people pretend not to notice it? Nigerians can never be sincere with anything as long as they have taken sides.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nosagodsonworld:
Some persons don't have sense in this Nigeria o,

Example; If a woman finished her secondary school with only her name as 'Obi Sarah.

And later got married to Chukwu John

Started university as Chuckwu John Sarah. Are u telling me her secondary school certificate is now invalid, fake or forged

On d part of NYSC and NUN, that missed arrangement of names.

With due respect; many of you here needs rehab.

But there are flaws on the UNN certificate. Look at the font size of the december written on it and you will it is different from the rest and there is no underline where the 15th was written
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by simfrost90210: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mr Arabambi === Mr Ara gbara mkpi 😏😏

Only my people can relate to this!
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
Obi is a blockhead.

Abi, to be able to chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, part of the economic team that wiped our national debt mid 2000, to be able to build successful businesses and companies, to be able to govern a state without borrowing a single loan. What a man, to bring Fortune 500 companies to his state.

What a blockhead, pray your kids have such a blockhead abeg.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

So it's now OK for Tinubu just because the identity theft has been exposed
Take a cursory look at Obi's credentials and Tinubu's be sincere to yourself in divorcing the truth from lie.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by blabulu2000: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi Peter got P8 in English and got C5 in Literature in English....".the gods are wise....."

Can I score C5 in further maths and then score P8 in Maths.....

We know how the result comes. about....nah mercenaries he used.....and with his mercenaries, his results are still poor...
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Lightorder: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=126358277][/quote]this man ugly eh
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by HRMK: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
nigerians hardly make any sensible comments unbiased!so arambanbi and apapa are tinubu's boys?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Abi, to be able to chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, part of the economic team that wiped our national debt mid 2000, to be able to build successful businesses and companies, to be able to govern a state without borrowing a single loan. What a man, to bring Fortune 500 companies to his state.

What a blockhead, pray your kids have such a blockhead abeg.

You must be a dunce to think an average pass in English Language, Mathematics and Government is an intelligent student.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by stuffs2002: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
israelmao:

Take a cursory look at Obi's credentials and Tinubu's be sincere to yourself in divorcing the truth from lie.

Where is the lie that the impostor and Pandora criminal called Obi has been exposed and disgraced.

The impostor and Pandora criminal called Obi never used to bear Peter in his WAEC but he is now bearing a strange name.

Where did Peter come from. The Pandora criminal called Obi must have stolen another man's identity
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Dbestbrest: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

UNN got some questions to answer..

How did Obi secured admission with D7 in Maths & English?

I am very sure he didn't secure admission with JAMB with D7 in mathematics and English. He must have gotten admission with fake or padded results

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.