Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) (40499 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Samples Of UNN Certificates / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Okechinwadike: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

When you discover your father tell us.

Even your mother cannot tell.
hahahaha just because i said your father should show his certificate abi?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Okechinwadike:
hahahaha just because i said your father should show his certificate abi?

We are saying the same thing.

Discover your real father.

Ancestry.com might be helpful.

I doubt it though.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Neckpresser101: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dbestbrest:

I am very sure he didn't secure admission with JAMB with D7 in mathematics and English. He must have gotten admission with fake or padded results

That time you can get admission with such result

Your papa no go school you no suppose know grin

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Billmos: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
How obi take gain admissions to read philosophy with p in math n english n govt hmmmm is like the standard of edu was too low during their time
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Neckpresser101: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Billmos:
How obi take gain admissions to read philosophy with p in math n english n govt hmmmm is like the standard of edu was too low during their time

Yeah then university dey rush students
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by tyinfinity: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi entered university with pass in English and mathematics.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Quodseverismete: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
NYSC has way writing names, most at times they usually rearrange the names
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals eh...

There is no name like Peter in Obi's secondary school certificate but IPOB cannibals are lying that there are no falsehood there. Even the criminal called Obi refused to submit his B.Sc to INEC out of fear

Shut up jare you don't have sense.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
You will soon know

Shut up
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Obiedun(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

Shut up
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

And you can't stand my achievements.

Blockhead.

You are a dingbat jare. People that have achievements don't make noise like you.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by israelmao(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Where is the lie that the impostor and Pandora criminal called Obi has been exposed and disgraced.

The impostor and Pandora criminal called Obi never used to bear Peter in his WAEC but he is now bearing a strange name.

Where did Peter come from. The Pandora criminal called Obi must have stolen another man's identity

You are yet to tell me how Adekunle became Ahmed?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
E pain am.
As e pain you
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Okechinwadike: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

We are saying the same thing.

Discover your real father.

Ancestry.com might be helpful.

I doubt it though.
you see it! your father no go school and you are insulting another person father certificate . yeye boy
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
simfrost90210:

Maybe you're visually impaired.. It's Okay!
Go visit an Optician for good lens! You need it!

Where did Giringory steal Onwubuasi and Onwubuase identities? When did he murder these two twins and take on their identities at different times in his career (UNN and NYSC)? Also, where did the name Giringory come from when peter obi (without giringory) was the name on his WAEC results. So many questions raised about this man called obi.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quodseverismete:
NYSC has way writing names, most at times they usually rearrange the names

You go explain tire. Onwubiasi or Onwubiase or Peter Giringori Obi or just Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a dingbat jare. People that have achievements don't make noise like you.
How would you know when you've never achieved anything?

grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Obiedun(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Believeintruth:
As e pain you
obi is dull
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by stuffs2002: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
israelmao:

You are yet to tell me how Adekunle became Ahmed?

Did anyone tell IPOB cannibals that Adekunle was on his primary, secondary and university certificates?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by israelmao(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Did anyone tell IPOB cannibals that Adekunle was on his primary, secondary and university certificates?

Corn-grubber ,my question was,how did Adekunle become Ahmed?
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by nedekid: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

The problem with your likes is that you think money is everything.

In a society where Yahoo boys own estates and bank directors have been involved (Emmanuel Nwude for example) in advanced fee fraud, you really want to rate every billionaire or Governor you meet?

So you think the person in question that his family is known, from his father who had a thriving business and handed over to his educated children, who then built it up from trading, to the cooperate sector, local and international is an unknown billionaire?
Well your likes seem to rather recon with mysterious folks, with unknown past, no known parents, schools attended, childhood friends, schoolmates, but shady American University records, pay lawyers to hide release of documents etc yet show outstanding wealth without enterprise. No know factories, office, businesses, yet claim to have gathered wealth through "inheritance" from unknow source.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
obi is dull

You are even worse
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by stuffs2002: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
israelmao:

Corn-grabber,my question was,how did Adekunle became Ahmed?

DIS IPOB cannibal is not intelligent and it is not surprising because consumption of human meat with blood dripping everywhere will make any normal person to lose his brain function.

This is why he is not able to show any Adekunle on any academic record of his excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Comparing that to the Pandora criminal called Giringori Obi who stole the identity of some one else to gain admission to university.

I will however not reply the useless IPOB cannibal anymore. He should go and slice off an arm or a leg of his MODA and leave politics to normal people.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Proper1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
you fool i am sure you have also been recruited be d general pay master...
Rino Omokri long has been enlisted...
How can you fight against your party of cos Nigeria politics is a game of greed...
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
nedekid:

So you think the person in question that his family is known, from his father who had a thriving business and handed over to his educated children, who then built it up from trading, to the cooperate sector, local and international is an unknown billionaire?
Well your likes seem to rather recon with mysterious folks, with unknown past, no known parents, schools attended, childhood friends, schoolmates, but shady American University records, pay lawyers to hide release of documents etc yet show outstanding wealth without enterprise. No know factories, office, businesses, yet claim to have gathered wealth through "inheritance" from unknow source.

Whose father had a thriving business?

grin

Obi whose father was thrown into a river with a rock to weigh him down.

These Obidients sha.

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Obiedun(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are even worse
Obi is mumu. Olodo. Just like you.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by nedekid: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Whose father had a thriving business?

grin

Obi whose father was thrown into a river with a rock to weigh him down.

These Obidients sha.
Oga, atleast he has a known father. People from the east can take you to his father's house.
You tell me who the father of oga at the top is. What is his name? Where is the "fathers" house? In Lagos or Osun state? grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by israelmao(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

DIS IPOB cannibal is not intelligent and it is not surprising because consumption of human meat with blood dripping everywhere will make any normal person to lose his brain function.

This is why he is not able to show any Adekunle on any academic record of his excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Comparing that to the Pandora criminal called Giringori Obi who stole the identity of some one else to gain admission to university.

I will however not reply the useless IPOB cannibal anymore. He should go and slice off an arm or a leg of his MODA and leave politics to normal people.

Grub up 40cobs of corn and relax so that you can think straight and answer my question.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Picardor2: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
Obi is a blockhead.

Blockhead is better than a dead brain like u.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, atleast he has a known father. People from the east can take you to his father's house.
You tell me who the father of oga at the top is. What is his name? Where is the "fathers" house? In Lagos or Osun state. grin

Who is the president?

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Picardor2:

Blockhead is better than a dead brain like u.

Not what your mom said when my dik was in her mouth.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Generate 5000MW Electricity / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola / Senator Saraki And The Fictive Cabal- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.