Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon (1780 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by ganisucks(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by ganisucks(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Meanwhile, somewhere else this happened...

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
shocked ganisucks?!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Taylor94: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by socialmediaman: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Roboto11: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by EyeCumInPiece: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
What can be more shameful than the fact that no Nigerian knows anything about 1st 20yrs of Tinubu's life.
I spit on the face of agbado miscreants. Tueh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by StOla: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Abi naa.

Shame on both Siddiq and Onwubuase/Onwubuasi.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Racoon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rather a big monumental shame on Reuben Abati for becoming warped in sound judgement after eating a cornful of cassava, garri, ewa and agbado. Shameless humanity. The fact remains, Tinubu is a confirmed crooked gbajue criminal certificate forger.

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by ElSudani: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
"For the records, our team of lawyers stand advised to explore all available judicial mechanisms towards bringing Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar to justice for their ceaseless contemptuous conduct."

Now we are talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi does not have a mind of his own

Like Templarlandry...

I diss Girigiringory Obi with "Crowd Mentality" by MI. Great Jam!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Ezewuzie01: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Peter Obi is not one who thinks for himself. When he was Anambra governor he surrendered governance to the Catholic Church because his brother was a reverend father and his sister was a nun. Even now he waits for Atiku to set the agenda and then he follows behind like a senseless goat. A third class dullard who used eight years to graduate from a four year storytelling course like Philosophy, it isn't surprising. That why Datti Baba Ahmed has left the idiot to continue chasing shadows.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Obakoolex(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hot slap for Mr grin gory grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Let Peter Obi breathe once again. Hoebee of ellu pii

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by seunmsg(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Like we all don't know that Peter Obi is an opportunist who jumps on every available opportunity to trend.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Ttalk: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is not one who thinks for himself. When he was Anambra governor he surrendered governance to the Catholic Church because his brother was a reverend father and his sister was a nun. Even now he waits for Atiku to set the agenda and then he follows behind like a senseless goat. A third class dullard who used eight years to graduate from a four year storytelling course like Philosophy, it isn't surprising. That is why Datti Baba Ahmed has left the idiot to continue chasing shadows.

He secured his admission into the university with a pass in English and Maths, what a Gbajue!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by DiscoverID: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi is too dull to understand what abati is saying. The Legend of the Pandora is a clown 🤡 befitting a circus. Obi that can't even eloquently read what he wrote is now calling for press conference.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by JesusDeliveres(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good people of nairaland
Pls pls.... my gas just finished

Pls I need to fill the gas even tho it's 2kg
Pps I need good spirited naira landers and Nigerians to come to my rescue

Plus today is also my birthday
Pps I need to fill my gas Pls someone should make me happy.... At least to eat the beans that's half way done... So I can cook it completely and eat it with my garri.... At least I thank God I'm. Alive

My bank details are below in my signature
God bless the giver in Jesus name
Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Ttalk: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
DiscoverID:
Peter Gringory Obi is too dull to understand what abati is saying. The Legend of the Pandora is a clown 🤡 befitting a circus. Obi who can't even eloquently read what he wrote is now calling for a press conference.

Peter Obi is a masquerade who just wants to entertain but lacks originality and courage.

I observed he intentionally ignored using President while addressing Tinubu and instead replaced that title with 'Chief' That is when it occurred to me that the man did graduate with a 3rd class

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Ttalk: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
JesusDeliveres:
Good people of nairaland
Pls pls.... my gas just finished

Pls I need to fill the gas even tho it's 2kg
Pps I need good spirited naira landers and Nigerians to come to my rescue

Plus today is also my birthday
Pps I need to fill my gas Pls someone should make me happy.... At least to eat the beans that's half way done... So I can cook it completely and eat it with my garri.... At least I thank God I'm. Alive

My bank details are below in my signature
God bless the giver in Jesus name

Happy birthday to you bro. But how will you be asking money for gas when the people you are asking money from just sold their gas cylinders.
.No be wahala you dey find so?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by JesusDeliveres(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Happy birthday to you bro. But how will you be asking money for gas when the people you are asking money from just sold their gas cylinders.
.No be wahala you dey find so?

Haha..... I might as well see help
And you can be that person
I'm not asking for too much
Just 2k or so will do even tho 1k
I'd appreciate sir thanks
Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by GeneralPula: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Racoon:
Rather a big monumental shame on Reuben Abati for becoming warped in sound judgement after eating a cornful of cassava, garri, ewa and agbado. Shameless humanity. The fact remains, Tinubu is a confirmed crooked gbajue criminal certificate forger.
Your Agulu certified dullard & fraudster has been exposed..

How did Obi secured Admission into UNN with D7 in Maths & English?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by GeneralPula: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:
Abi naa.

Shame on both Siddiq and Onwubuase/Onwubuasi.
We need to know who is Peter Obi VS Gringory Onwubuase/Onwubuasi..

How did Obi secured admission into UNN with D7 in Maths & English?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
OBI is a kid in politics grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by BoldBrainz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reuben Abati has been collecting "woto-woto" on twitter since morning.😂. He's been struggling today's twitter streets trends with Bashir Ahmad who went to drag Igbos for celebrating Julius Berger construction logo.

Nigerian youths are taking no prisoners these days,
Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Billionairly: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
thought they wanted him to lend his voice to this issue> whats the problem again?
Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Watched the scathing criticism he got from Abati on Arise, to the effect that the press conference was totally unnecessary, childish, and portrays one in desperate need of attention; what we've always said here.

He told Obi point blank: if you have an evidence against the person you accuse, the press isn't the place to take such evidence to, take it to the court of law "just like Atiku".

Once you take away the praises his know-no-better fanatics accord him online, Obi is reduced to a nobody. The guy is without any tangible substance whatsoever, and very childish in his utterances.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shame on Abati for jumping on APC-EGBEKEGBE bandwagon. . . . cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Paraman: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
The press conference by obi was unnecessary and chidish

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: Shame To Peter Obi For Jumping On Atiku’s Bandwagon by Meagainstthem: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gringory Obi and his rodents no get sense nahgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Father Abducted / Edo State Election Tribunal Results: Adams wins: What happens now? / Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.