Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet (44066 Views)

Between A Twitter User And Borussia Dortmund Who Used Davido’s Slang / Man Steals 10k From Girlfriend To Stake Bet,wins 100m,gives Her Back The 10K But / Meet Plug Leon, 16-Year-Old Boy Who Supplies Football Stars With Luxurious Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Gee64: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
There is a way to it. You could use the Finaboci system. Just one game.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
The money these betting houses are making from the these idiot youths is ridiculous...!
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Bmaster(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
simfrost90210:

What are you implying, Bro?
Is Crypto a worse form if gambling?

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by SirLakes: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
If he had won, he'll return the money won

Naija na cruise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Otilo wink
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by RonuThings(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Op, what's his name

Is he a Yoruba boy
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Monday60655(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
gungab:
No kyc

Why allow underage to use your platform

Most of them don't use their real age why opening online account from the betting sites. So you may not blame them.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by omoadeleye(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I thought underaged betting is illegal. These betting sites should be thoroughly vetted by government agencies. They are becoming a nuisance to young people in the country.

Them send your papa to come bet?

3 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Mhizzard(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
princeade86:
They need to arrest d owner of the bet and d cashier that played for him.
can you tell me the reason why they need to arrest them?are they the one that force him to played the game?meanwhile the guy staked the game online;on his phone to be precise.didn't he see where 18+ is being written.

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Braun007: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
He's quite frankly an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by KingAfo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
On a longgggggggg thing
He no read terms and conditions when he dey open the app
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by NOwazobia: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
When I was in school, I lost my school fees through crowd funding ponzi.

I called my parents and told them the truth of how the schools went missing, and I was sent another, which I jejely go use pay my fees. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by GloriousGbola: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ekundayokan:
In a recent TikTok video, user @benjaminjustice39 tried to persuade a betting company, Sportybet, to refund his money, which he said was intended for his school fees.

He sent a screenshot of his initial contact to the company, and they responded by informing him that anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to use their services, and lost money cannot be refunded.

This if true is an unforced error. Sporty bet allowed a child to use their platform. They are actually liable in so many ways. Whoever posted that response has implicated them

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by nedekid: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
WIZGUY69:
A foool and his money are soon parted

The few times I tried betting/gambling all my life, I didn’t win once. The stench inside and outside gambling locations pisses me off.

Rich/potential wealthy people are not supposed to be found there
Omo, I tried it with euromillions, 2.50x4=10, twice weekly along with set for life 1.50x4. Totaling 36 every week. After 1 month, nobody told me to stop. My total winning no pass 40 gbp throughout.
As you rightly said, a fool and his money is soon parted.
If you want to gamble, use negligible loose range eg, those irritable weighty coins in your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Edusouls(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Chai see how this thing pain this guy, still una no even get mercy for am, una wan make he kill himself? Hai Nigerians too rough
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by ufotunang: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Using your school fees to bet ... your parents sending you to school is a waste of money.....let them give him pure water to hawk and sell since he is looking for money

3 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Stamfordluiz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bmaster:
you are lucky it's bet you played.
Try crypto stuff and let's hear you after !
is crypto worse than betting?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Quebec91(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
They are not. Read the thread well, the guy chat and their response

They have rules.. under aged not allowed, above 18years they say unless one lies about the age to register and besides, they do give warning on the sites to Bet responsibly.
WhisperedNoise:
I thought underaged betting is illegal. These betting sites should be thoroughly vetted by government agencies. They are becoming a nuisance to young people in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Swiftgrp: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ekundayokan:
In a recent TikTok video, user @benjaminjustice39 tried to persuade a betting company, Sportybet, to refund his money, which he said was intended for his school fees.

He sent a screenshot of his initial contact to the company, and they responded by informing him that anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to use their services, and lost money cannot be refunded.

That cracked me up. grin
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by nedekid: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Funny boy, return monie bawo? grin
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by simfrost90210: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Bmaster post=126361652][/quote]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣You no well
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by ufotunang: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
How can a parent give his 16 years old boy huge amount of money to pay school fees by himself...the father would had paid the school fees direct to the school bank account...I blame the parents for this

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by VaginaAcademic: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sporty should arrest him for playing despite being underaged cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by VaginaAcademic: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
WIZGUY69:

The few times I tried betting/gambling all my life, I didn’t win once. The stench inside and outside gambling locations pisses me off.

Rich/potential wealthy people are not supposed to be found there
it's because you don't know how to play or choose the right games or greed...I'm a highstake winner. You know how many millions I done chop today alone grin grin grin
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by spencekat(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
WIZGUY69:

[/b][b][/b]Rich/potential wealthy people[b] [b][/b]are not supposed to be found there
Then, they do it online with their phones,instead of visiting betting shops.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by spencekat(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
alphaconde:
WHAT IF HE HAD WON?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by spencekat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
FireUpNow:
This is very bad. How can a 16 years old play bet with his school fees and why did the people allow an underage to play? Bad move
Story, go to betting shops, you even see 12-15years boys there placing bets.
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by highness25(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ekundayokan:

You know say na under 18 yet una allow am play game chop in money. God punish una
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Tonytonex(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ekundayokan:

good response from them.
It's not for children.
Nobody force you to bet
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by Oluelite(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
He will learn
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by justmondris: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

How will they know that he was 18 years old when he did not use his actual date of birth to open the account?
Re: Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet by justmondris: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
How will they know that he is 18 years old when he did not use his actual date of birth to open the account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.