Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,559 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. (1228 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

U dey mind them?
Tables don turn and they've started crying blood. Israel will so whip their stinky bombom grin

Low IQ. You should be praying for peace if you had a working brain.

If it escalates and Iran gets involved as is being feared, it could drag in other powers including the US and Russia.

Are you ready to perish with your family in a nuclear holocaust?

The Israeli and Hamas plus US and other leaders all have nuclear bunkers to hide from nuclear radiation.

Do you?

Mosquito brain.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

If it escalates and Iran gets involved as is being feared, it could drag in other powers including the US and Russia.

The Israeli and Hamas plus US and other leaders all have nuclear bunkers to hide from nuclear radiation.

Do you?

Mosquito brain.

na you dey mind blacks with their peanut brains....they know nothing about nuclear bunkers but make the loudest noise....world savers....olodos....

white jessssus christ go save them....

if i was not black myself,blacks would disgust me endlessly....

well....they are still the promised,the beloved....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

na you dey mind blacks with their peanut brains....they know nothing about nuclear bunkers but make the loudest noise....world savers....olodos....

white jessssus christ go save them....

if i was not black myself,blacks would disgust me endlessly....

well....they are still the promised,the beloved....

It’s not blacks.

It’s NIGERIANS.

Nigerians do not reason like normal black people.

The average black guy in Kenya or Ghana or Jamaica is not calling for more people to be killed in Gaza or Israel.

They are calling for peace to reign.

Was it not Afro Americans that coined the phrase “Peace in the Middle East” back in the day?

Blacks are smart people. It’s Nigerians that don’t think.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by SpatialKing(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

If those you support won’t even consider marrying you because of your race, you have no business ‘supporting’ them in ANYTHING, unless you are a slave.

The fact that you need to be taught this basic sense shows you are not okay upstairs.

I don't want to marry them neither....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

It’s not blacks.

It’s NIGERIANS.

Nigerians do not reason like normal black people.

The average black guy in Kenya or Ghana or Jamaica is not calling for more people to be killed in Gaza or Israel.

They are calling for peace to reign.

stop deceivin yourself....its not only about nigerians....all black people have reasonin issues....
am sure i can tinkle mental issues out of you too....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

stop deceivin yourself....its not only about nigerians....all black people have reasonin issues....
am sure i can tinkle mental issues out of you too....

So…..the colour of a person’s skin influences how they reason in your view?

What is the scientific correlation between skin colour and thoughts?

Care to educate us, Professor racist?

Do black cats also reason differently from white or yellow cats?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

So…..the colour of a person’s skin influences how they reason in your view?

What is the scientific correlation between skin colour and thoughts?

Care to educate us, Professor racist?

yes....its called souls....
our souls is not the same....your skin color projects it....

we are abel,they are cain....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

yes....its called souls....

Souls have a skin colour?

Please educate us, because as far as we know, souls in their pure state are non-physical.

Explain your Cain and Abel idea.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

Please educate us, because as far as we know, souls in their pure state are non-physical.

kiki....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
What’s ‘Kiki’ ?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:
What’s ‘Kiki’

quiet laughter....

you want to learn,uhh....??
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

Explain your Cain and Abel idea.

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

And if that’s true, what has it to do with how black people reason?

Do you reason the same way as your father and siblings?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

And if that’s true, what has it to do with how black people reason?

Do you reason the same way as your father and siblings?

kiki....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by DaChosenOne: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:
I shake my head in bewilderment at Nigerians taking sides in that conflict.

If you tried to marry a woman from Israel or Palestine, her entire family would rise up against you and force her to reject you, even if she was in love with you.

They will threaten you and warn you off their daughter, simply because of the colour of your skin.

So abusing each other here because you support this side or the other is just shameful to behold.

As an African, your job is to appeal for restraint among the warring factions and mind your business.

Black men are obsessed with getting access to nin-Black women. It's the same all over the world.
Palestinians and Arabs are big time terrorists. If Israel falls, the muslim terrorists will be emboldened.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

Do you?

Mosquito brain.
You think you are wiser than a mosquito, yet the presence of a mosquito is more felt even in your immediate family than yours.

You must be totally stupid to think your opinion should automatically be globalized....who the fvck are you?

You want peace, pray for it, no one is stopping you from doing that....but don't you ever interfere with my preference or try to talk me into thinking as you think.

If you think that we're afraid of war hence the reason why terrorists like you keep attacking innocent people worldwide, then you've actually bitten more than you can chew this time around.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

You think you are wiser than a mosquito, yet the presence of a mosquito is more felt even in your immediate family than yours.

You must be totally stupid to think your opinion should automatically be globalized....who the fvck are you?

You want peace, pray for it, no one is stopping you from doing that....but don't you ever interfere with my preference or try to talk me into thinking as you think.

If you think that we're afraid of war hence the reason why terrorists like you keep attacking innocent people worldwide, then you've actually bitten more than you can chew this time around.

I couldn’t care less what a religious fanatic donkey with no brain like you thinks.

Rest assured you and your family will likely PERISH if this war escalates, because you don’t have a nuclear bunker.

But Netanyahu does.

As do Hamas leaders.

They are well secured.

Are you?

That’s what your dumb, thick head should be considering if you weren’t so stupid.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

I couldn’t care less what a religious fanatic donkey with no brain like you thinks.

Rest assured you and your family will likely PERISH if this war escalates, because you don’t have a nuclear bunker.

But Netanyahu does.

That’s what your dumb, thick head should be considering if you weren’t so stupid.

Oh really?
First time seeing a terrorist "care" so much about me and my family grin
Israel must have really done a lot in formating your brain grin.
Thanks anyways...but no thanks.
Save your care for you and your brothers up there receiving wotowoto from Israel.
And for the records, my family won't care even if we pay the ultimate price....if that's what will save planet earth from terrorists that will wake one morning and start killing people.....yes, terrorists like you

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Oh really?
First time seeing a terrorist "care" so much about me and my family grin
Israel must have really done a lot in formating your brain grin.
Thanks anyways...but no thanks.
Save your care for you and your brothers up there receiving wotowoto from Israel.
And for the records, my family won't care even if we pay the ultimate price....if that's what will save planet earth from terrorists that will wake one morning and start killing people.....yes, terrorists like you

Fanatic with no brain.

There will be no “Planet Earth” to save after a nuclear holocaust.

Plus you need to speak for yourself. If your family are normal people like the rest of us, they do not wish to “pay the ultimate price” over Israel and Palestine’s war.

Dumbass slave ready to die with his family for whites and Arabs.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

Fanatic with no brain.

There will be no “Planet Earth” to save after a nuclear holocaust.

Plus you need to speak for yourself. If your family are normal people like the rest of us, they do not wish to “pay the ultimate price” over Israel and Palestine’s war.

Psychopath.

You should have thought about "planet earth" before setting out to attack innocent Israelis.
If ending it all is what it will take to put an end to your frequent thirst for innocent blood...then it's worth it.
And again, it's a taboo to use the words "normal people" in the same sentence with things like you..... what happened to the word "terrorist"?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

You should have thought about "planet earth" before setting out to attack innocent Israelis.
If ending it all is what it will take to put an end to your frequent thirst for innocent blood...then it's worth it.
And again, it's a taboo to use the words "normal people" in the same sentence with things like you..... what happened to the word "terrorist"?

Psychopath Christian.

Jesus your saviour is also a terrorist in your sick head since he doesn’t support the mass murder of innocent children in vengeance.

You Mr, are on a one-way ticket to hell according to your bible.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Quintopia:

Psychopath Christian.

Jesus your saviour is also a terrorist in your sick head since he doesn’t support the mass murder of innocent children in vengeance.

You are like on a one-way ticket to hell.
Lol....you beheaded more than 100 innocent Israelis Children and you want to preach against revenge right?
No one has the monopoly of madness.... we'll return to sanity as soon we're even... for now, death to all terrorist and their sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Quintopia: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol....you beheaded more than 100 innocent Israelis Children and you want to preach against revenge right?
No one has the monopoly of madness.... we'll return to sanity as soon we're even... for now, death to all terrorist and their sympathizers.

Tell that to Jesus Christ next time you pray.

Make him see your point, as a warmonger who wants to kill children.

By the way, I am not a Muslim.

I believe in African spirituality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Move A Cricket Tornament To Sa For 'security Reason'? / First Day Protest In Cameroon (watch) / British SAS Leading Desert Race Against Time To Trap Saif As He Heads To Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.