Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,333 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. (1226 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Terrorist....we will always expose you, no matter the mask you wear. grin

Low IQ.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

So if there’s a war In Nigeria today, and you live in a high rise apartment building with 300 flats, and “documents” show that terrorists stay in a couple of flats there, the enemy would be justified in bombing the building to smithereens and killing everyone in it?

Whoever raised you is obviously a beast.

Mr Christian.

MR FOOL!! Your mother na ashawo!!!
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

Low IQ.

Terrorist....low budget Hamas grin
Cry more as your brothers up there are facing annihilation.

Latest next week, you won't have brothers again
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Minime10:

Oga rest joor!
Hate u for wetin
Do u know the number of black people that are working in various establishment in Israel?
Vincent Enyeama no play im football for years in Israel

We are not talking about working.

Anyone can work anywhere. There are more Christians working in Dubai and Abu Dhabi than in Israel, where Christians are shunned.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Terrorist....low budget Hamas grin
Cry more as your brothers up there are facing annihilation.

Latest next week, you won't have brothers again

You mean the children you love to see being killed?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

You mean the children you love to see being killed?

The children of terrorist are potential terrorists.
Was your dad not a terrorist? Now look at what you've become.
A wolf can't begot a goat
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

The children of terrorist are potential terrorist.
Was your dad not a terrorist? Now look at what you've become

So you are happy to see children being killed because they are ‘’potential terrorists’’?

Can’t you see you’ve lost your humanity?

Are you actually a Christian?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by NOwazobia: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

If those you support won’t even consider marrying you because of your race, you have no business ‘supporting’ them in ANYTHING, unless you are a slave.

The fact that you need to be taught this basic sense shows you are not okay upstairs.
You are very slow, than a snail.

Don't you know marriage is a two way thing.

Why should it be an issue if he doesn't wants to marry them too.

To think only marriage comes to your mind in the argument of this war further solidifies my first paragraph.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

So you are happy to see children being killed because they are ‘’potential terrorists’’?

Can’t you see you’ve lost your humanity?

Are you actually a Christian?

The over 100 children beheaded by this idiots, are they lesser humans than the children of these terrorists?
Oga, for every child that died in the hands of these terrorists, hundreds of children will be use to balance the count.

And for your question, I'm not just a Christian, I'm a born again.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:
I shake my head in bewilderment at Nigerians taking sides in that conflict.

If you tried to marry a woman from Israel or Palestine, her entire family would rise up against you and force her to reject you, even if she was in love with you.

They will threaten you and warn you off their daughter, simply because of the colour of your skin.

So abusing each other here because you support this side or the other is just shameful to behold.

As an African, your job is to appeal for restraint among the warring factions and mind your business.

they will not listen....
they still dont understand the hate all other people have for them....

friend of friend,enemy of enemy doesnt imply for black people....
all of them hate black people in the same measure....

takin sides for any of them is foolishness for any black person....

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

The over 100 children beheaded by this idiots, are they lesser humans than the children of these terrorists?
Oga, for every child that died in the hands of these terrorists, hundreds of children will be use to balance the count.

Born again demon.

Where did Jesus say that for every 100 Jews killed, you must kill 10,000 in revenge?
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

Born again demon.

Where did Jesus say that for every 100 Jews killed, you must kill 10,000 in revenge?

I will show you the passage as soon as you show me where it's written in your Qoran to attack and kill innocent Men, women, children and even pets without provocation.

Let me tell you, for every one Islamic child you kill today, there's one less terrorist to worry about tomorrow
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by jmoore(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

they will not listen.... they still dont understand the hate all other people have for them....
friend of friend,enemy of enemy doesnt imply for black people.... all of them hate black people in the same measure....
Nigerians don't hate themselves? Make una rest!!!
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

I will show you the passage as soon as you show me where it's written in your Qoran to attack and kill innocent Men, women, children and even pets without provocation.

Let me tell you, for every one Islamic child you kill today, there's one less terrorist to worry about tomorrow

its better you stfu....

born again basstard....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
jmoore:

Nigerians don't hate themselves? Make una rest!!!

yeah....blacks hate each other thats why to look for people that love you in other races....mumu....

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

they will not listen....
they still dont understand the hate all other people have for them....

friend of friend,enemy of enemy doesnt imply for black people....
all of them hate black people in the same measure....

Honestly bro, as someone who lived abroad for decades, I just feel pity for the way Nigerians reason.

They are so clueless.

They have no idea how they are regarded by Israelis and Arabs.

These guys will deliberately put your change on the table for you to pick up, to avoid touching your hand in their shops, simply because you are a black person.

Their women will see you coming down the road and cross the road to walk on the other side because since you are black, you are a thief who wants to snatch their handbag.

These are the folks Nigerians are fighting themselves over.

It’s pathetic.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

Honestly bro, as someone who lived abroad for decades, I just feel pity for the way Nigerians reason.

They are so clueless.

They have no idea how they are regarded by Israelis and Arabs.

These guys will deliberately put your change on the table for you to pick up, to avoid touching your hand in their shops, simply because you are a black person.

These are the folks Nigerians are fighting themselves over.

It’s pathetic.

pathetic....

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

its better you stfu....

born again basstard....
Your moniker says "darkside" .....well, you're unfortunate to meet me, cos I'm your torture....yes, I torture and torment terrorists
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Your moniker says "darkside" .....well, you're unfortunate to meet me, cos I'm your torture....yes, I torture and torment terrorists

kiki....

you cute....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah....blacks hate each other thats why to look for people that love you in other races....mumu....
FOOOL don talk!!

Na wetin you know, nothing else!!

Whenever the truth is spit in your face, your stupidity starts ringing a bell.

Idiots that will be supporting white men playing for foreign football clubs. But they can't support Kwara utd.

Waste!!
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
jmoore:

FOOOL don talk!!

Na wetin you know, nothing else!!

Waste!!

tahh....go hug a coconut tree....

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Aremwayne: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:

These guys don’t know that we Christians are fed up with them. We are ready to f.uck them up like israelis.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by jmoore(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

tahh....go hug a coconut tree....

Hamas go die!! Keep crying!! Israel go give them wotowoto
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
These guys don’t know that we Christians are fed up with them. We are ready to f.uck them up like israelis.

abegi....when christians make noise,i go sleep....

i go slap every of una with a bible....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
jmoore:

Hamas go die!! Keep crying!! Israel go give them wotowoto

chaii....look who dey write die....
you are not serious....

go fight when you are serious and not makin noise online....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Rossikk(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:

Christian?

Never knew Jesus was a mass murderer.

According to your bible, your behaviour is just about the quickest route to hell fire.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Uyomiya: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shut the fvck up Nigerians marry Israeli women .
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Uyomiya:
Shut the fvck up Nigerians marry Israeli women .

and soo what....??
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Uyomiya: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

and soo what....??

No normal person marries terrorists breeded from Gaza
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Absuchat(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
U dey mind them?
Tables don turn and they've started crying blood. Israel will so whip their stinky bombom grin
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Uyomiya:

No normal person marries terrorists breeded from Gaza

you make no sense....

because nigerians are fvckin israeli women the entire nigeria should jubilate....
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. by Uyomiya: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

you make no sense....

because nigerians are fvckin israeli women the entire nigeria should jubilate....

I int slamm my skull from morning till night.

When will you carry your own bomb? For Muhammad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Situation Report On The Ongoing Tension Between Iran And Israel / Praying For Donald Trump And The Republicans / Americans Call For The Arrest Of Bill Gates Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.