Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? (376 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Greece, Canada, Ukraine, Poland, UK and many more have either started or planning to start the evacuation of their citizens from Israel which is locked in a brutal war with small Hamas.

Many of the western countries immediately announced their support for Israel when the war broke and some deployed war ship and fighter jets to help Israel.

However, the war has continued to rage and casualties are mounting on both sides especially on the Israeli side which has never seen anything on this scale within its territory.

Western backers of Israel have all assured Israel of their solidarity and its eventual victory over the "terrorists".
But the question is WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AWAY?

Surely, they do know something we don't.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Why is the UK running away after "standing" by Israel?
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by guass(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's normal for countries that have interest of their citizens to always lift them from war zones. As it stands, Israel and Palestine are at war.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's about to go down

1 Like

Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by BrighterSyde: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
motayoayinde:
Greece, Canada, Ukraine, Poland, UK and many more have either started or planning to start the evacuation of their citizens from Israel which is locked in a brutal war with small Hamas.

Many of the western countries immediately announced their support for Israel when the war broke and some deployed war ship and fighter jets to help Israel.

However, the war has continued to rage and casualties are mounting on both sides especially on the Israeli side which has never seen anything on this scale within its territory.

Western backers of Israel have all assured Israel of their solidarity and its eventual victory over the "terrorists".
But the question is WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AWAY?

Surely, they do know something we don't.

Add a little wisdom ok. The western countries are simply evacuating non-combatant personnel as well as diplomats. No sane or sensible person or country will leave such people in a war situation. That said they still have military presence there and are actively supporting the Israeli forces. I’m not saying you should not support Palestine but don’t sound foolish while trying to do so. I mean how on earth can removing civilians to safety mean running away?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by BrighterSyde: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
guass:
It's normal for countries that have interest of their citizens to always lift them from war zones. As it stands, Israel and Palestine are at war.

He’s probably a kid so he doesn’t know this or he wants to show his support for Palestine by sounding rather absurd.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by waynetee(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Add a little wisdom ok. The western countries are simply evacuating non-combatant personnel as well as diplomats. No sane or sensible person or country will leave such people in a war situation. That said they still have military presence there and are actively supporting the Israeli forces. I’m not saying you should not support Palestine but don’t sound foolish while trying to do so. I mean how on earth can removing civilians to safety mean running away?

You just agreed with the OP that Israel is not safe anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by Rossikk(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
OP, I think they may be expecting Iran to get into the conflict, and you know what that means. Major escalation.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
BrighterSyde:

If your IQ wasn't a single-digit IQ, you'd understand the undertone to my question.

When was the last time Europe evacuated it's citizens from Israel over the numerous wars that your darling IDF thugs has launched against Hamas?

Where they all insane to leave them there at those times?

Didn't they stand with Israel and offer reassuring words like in this situation?

Didn't they all affirm Israel's right to defend itself and that it was capable of doing so effortlessly given it's "military superiority" in the middle east?

Why haven't they left their citizens now as they always did?

It's a different ball game this time around.
They're only goading Israel to its end.

I hope you've learnt something now.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:
OP, I think they may be expecting Iran to get into the conflict, and you know what that means. Major escalation.

A very likely possibility
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
waynetee:

You just agreed with the OP that Israel is not safe anymore

Exactly what I wanted to make him and his likes admit, but the guy no sharp at all.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
guass:

It's not normal with Israel.
Of all its numerous wars, other countries have never had to fear for the safety of their citizens.

Israel in no longer safe and may never be again.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by motayoayinde: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
BrighterSyde:

He’s probably a kid so he doesn’t know this or he wants to show his support for Palestine by sounding rather absurd.

Ancient of days wey no sabi anything 😆
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by BrighterSyde: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
motayoayinde:

If your IQ wasn't a single-digit IQ, you'd understand the undertone to my question.

When was the last time Europe evacuated it's citizens from Israel over the numerous wars that your darling IDF thugs has launched against Hamas?

Where they all insane to leave them there at those times?

Didn't they stand with Israel and offer reassuring words like in this situation?

Didn't they all affirm Israel's right to defend itself and that it was capable of doing so effortlessly given it's "military superiority" in the middle east?

Why haven't they left their citizens now as they always did?

It's a different ball game this time around.
They're only goading Israel to its end.

I hope you've learnt something now.

Again childish gibberish. That Europe doesn’t evacuate its citizens doesnt oppose what I said.

Again evacuating non-combatants is a norm in any war. And evacuating citizens is not the same as running away as you have seen US send warships and ask supply arms and personnel to Israel. But you will be too blind to see that just so you can drive your ridiculous point.
Re: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Israel? by BrighterSyde: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
motayoayinde:

It's not normal with Israel.
Of all its numerous wars, other countries have never had to fear for the safety of their citizens.

Israel in no longer safe and may never be again.

So you have enough sense to reason this? Why then did you open this thread? You are not as dumb as I thought

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Egypt Build A Steel border Barrier Along Its 14 Km Border With The Gaza? / Russia Hack US Elections / South Sudan Accepts 4,000 More UN Peacekeepers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.