Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come (439 Views)

IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by GoodLife4live: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Abeg ooooo who will go and verify about a mandate thief that got 7 pass out of 9 subjects and ended up gaining admission into unn ?

I need someone to go to AGULU kingdom to verify the results of Thiefobi...
10 dollars for take...

I heard he got 7 pass out of 9 subjects...

If u don't know agulu dis is it ..
The land of world developers that failed to Develope their own...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by Absuchat(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Welcome to Iragbiji...the land of certificate forgers, people without history and people that graduates from a school years before it's founded grin
This is Iragbiji the "London" of ....."I'm from Lagos" miscreants

11 Likes

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by garyaustin(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Please help me understand this obsession about Peter Obi! Was he the one that went to USA for Chicago State University revelations? Are you attacking him because you can?
I have one good news for you: HIS Excellency Peter Obi does not know you exist, he does not read your write up and he is not disturbed by your antics.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by Couldntfigurean: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Absuchat:
Welcome to Iragbiji...the land of certificate forgers, people without history and people that graduates from a school years before it's founded grin
This is Iragbiji the "London" of ....."I'm from Lagos" miscreants
lol,tinubu no try o
Tinubu should have made his fatherland irabiji like Dubai

1 Like

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by Dubetex96(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Their is nothing Ronu rascals won't do to defend the defenseless Tinubu.

How on earth will Ronu rascal compare a bag man like Tinubu to a very decent man like peter obi.
Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by MXrep: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Abeg ooooo who will go and verify about a mandate thief that got 7 pass out of 9 subjects and ended up gaining admission into unn ?

10 dollars for take...

Igbos don't live in compact settlement outside the city. Internet pictures can mislead. This is not Igboland
This is a typical igbo settlement pattern. Dispersed

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by GeneralPula: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
They want to derail the thread but they can’t..

How did Obi gained admission into UNN with D7 in English & Maths?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by BiafraAburi: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tufiakwa to these people, and this case of iragbiji is how all of their villages look like. And when you come to where they live in places like Lagos you will quickly notice it by the smell and odour that protrudes from their whole environment. Any wonder why they jealous Igbos when pictures or videos of our villages are shown?
Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by MXrep: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
GoodLife4live:

10 dollars for take...

Take a look at Agulu, with the popular Agulu lake and the resort built there by Obi

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Agulu fraudster defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years without any meaningful projects

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by GoodLife4live: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
MXrep:

Igbos don't live in compact settlement outside the city. Internet pictures can mislead. This is not Igboland
This is a typical igbo settlement pattern. Dispersed
stop your propaganda... Agulu is a slum... A dilapidated cursed village....

Can u compare that to president tinubu village

9 Likes

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by GoodLife4live: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
lol,tinubu no try o
Tinubu should have made his fatherland irabiji like Dubai
Tinubu claimed he hailed from Lagos not osun....

8 Likes

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by pandoragirigory: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
No one cares about loser, Peter girigory Obi lost woefully, what does verifying a loser's certificate has to do with living, a man that is in the mud crying and you are still smashing his head, do you want to kill him, let him mourn his lost

1 Like

Re: Go And Verify.... Agulu Here I Come by Couldntfigurean: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Tinubu claimed he hailed from Lagos not osun....
thank you said claimed
If I claim to be American,am I American?

(1) (Reply)

Three Killed, Others Injured As Herdsmen Ambush Travelers On Benue-nasarawa Road / Exposed! Attention Igbos! Reno Omokiri Is A Psycho / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.