Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio (2334 Views)

Governors Tackle Akpabio, Deny Receiving FG N1 Trillion Lifeline / Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders / Relocate To This City If You'r Rich, Educated, Want To Start A Business / Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by Hpesoj: 2:41am On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

What treachery did he commit? Are you ok at all? Akwa cross people are not hateful and bitter.tinubu made him sp so what do you expect

I just hope this thing you're supporting won't come back to hurt you in the future. That a president supported his candidature does not mean he should not do his job. It may be too long before we realize the dangers of the executive controlling both the legislative and judiciary arm of government.

The evidence of an executive-controlled legislative arm is what the country is currently suffering. If the last assembly was up and doing Buhari and Emefiele won't have battered the economy to this extent.
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by Finestgurlie(f): 3:27am On Oct 13, 2023
waledeji:
Wetin you know apart from canceling comments on nairaland 😃😃😃
wale leave me alone ooo
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by EcoNews: 4:00am On Oct 13, 2023
You need to do more than this
I suggest you wail to death.
Akpabio was former governor n now senator, he got his reward already.
Now wail you pathetic wretched soul to death over Akpabio shine.

BoldBrainz:
Akpabio does not yet realise that Akwa-Cross indigenes do not reward and protect treacherous sons and daughters no matter how highly placed.

He should go and ask Okoi Obono-obla, Usani Usani, Victor Ndoma Egba, etc. Politicians who at one time or the other were in the Federal corridors of power but were eventually relegated to nothingness after returning home.

He should continue working in cahoots with Tinubu while stealing Nigeria blind and ruining the lives of the citizens.
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

But that's the bottom line na.you want akpabio out,for who?

Now this is you being mischievous. Where in my first comment did you see me insinuate anything about me wanting him out or being replaced? Please, do not manufacture words and ideas where there are none. That's not my conversational style.
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by CSTRR: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Akpabio is a tinubu twin.

They have no respect for money.

By the time this govt is done, una treasury go hear am.
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by garfield1: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2023
Hpesoj:

I just hope this thing you're supporting won't come back to hurt you in the future. That a president supported his candidature does not mean he should not do his job. It may be too long before we realize the dangers of the executive controlling both the legislative and judiciary arm of government.

The evidence of an executive-controlled legislative arm is what the country is currently suffering. If the last assembly was up and doing Buhari and Emefiele won't have battered the economy to this extent.

Tell governor's to stop controlling the assemblies
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by Hpesoj: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Tell governor's to stop controlling the assemblies

So Governors controlling the house assemblies is your justification for supporting the same at the central government?

Great. We are all young, so we would most likely be alive to see the consequences of our choices.

The irony is that you and I who support these are not part of the less than 1 percent of the political elite that these atrocities favor.

1 Like

Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by garfield1: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Hpesoj:

So Governors controlling the house assemblies is your justification for supporting the same at the central government?

Great. We are all young, so we would most likely be alive to see the consequences of our choices.

The irony is that you and I who support these are not part of the less than 1 percent of the political elite that these atrocities favor.

Who told you I am not part of the politic elite? My brother,let tinubu control the legislature and avoid conflicts
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by Hpesoj: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Who told you I am not part of the politic elite? My brother,let tinubu control the legislature and avoid conflicts

I don't need to know you to be very sure you're not part of the less than 1 percent political elite.

There are no issues with the majority political party determining the leaders of the parliament. It only becomes an issue when the heads become figureheads. While the executive would have it easy, the economy, welfare of the people, and governance would most likely suffer. Remember, the Obasanjo admin's excessive control of the legislative did not augur well for the country.
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by garfield1: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Hpesoj:

I don't need to know you to be very sure you're not part of the less than 1 percent political elite.

There are no issues with the majority political party determining the leaders of the parliament. It only becomes an issue when the heads become figureheads. While the executive would have it easy, the economy, welfare of the people, and governance would most likely suffer. Remember, the Obasanjo admin's excessive control of the legislative did not augur well for the country.

Oga,obj tried in the economy.if tinubu can take the economy to the era of obj,it's fantastic.legislsture and exco are meant to work in harmony not fight.even in the USA and UK,the president usually wants the leaders of the legislature to be a friendly party member
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by poiZon: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

What treachery did he commit? Are you ok at all? Akwa cross people are not hateful and bitter.tinubu made him sp so what do you expect
Sycophancy King.

Even yarimo will be marvel...
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by garfield1: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
poiZon:

Sycophancy King.

Even yarimo will be marvel...

Up akpabio,up ss
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by poiZon: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Up akpabio,up ss

Has it favoured u yet or u still need to write 2m words so u can be heard...
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by garfield1: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
poiZon:

Has it favoured u yet or u still need to write 2m words so u can be heard...

Yes oh but politics is beyond selfishness son
Re: You'r Passing Bills Without Notice, Even Money Bills"—Senators Tackle Akpabio by poiZon: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Yes oh but politics is beyond selfishness son
Then get busy...

Stop sycophanting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Factory Extension In Umudim Nnewi,anambra Nearing Completion. / Ateke Tom Accepts Yaradua's Amnesty Offer And Surrenders / American University Of Medical Sciences In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.