Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers (615 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / “I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by Gdahbossng: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky expresses hope of one day becoming a mother as he shuns naysayers who claim that he doesn’t have a womb and can’t get pregnant.
The socialite took to his Instagram page to share his longing to carry his own baby born of him on his hands.

According to him, he is holding on to the hope that one day, he would also become a mother like females.
He said that he chooses to pay no heed to those who say that he cannot get pregnant because he doesn’t have a womb.
Bobrisky said:

“I keep believing everyday i wakeup that I’m gonna get pregnant one day. I’m not believing that sht people say you don’t have a womb you cant be pregnant lies. Miracle can happen cos d way my boyfriend knack me damn i would have had like 12 kids”

Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by princeade86(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ma..dness everywhere
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by JASONjnr(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
But Nigeria has a standing law prohibiting homosexuality and it's contents...

Be like say, some political forces are having him for dinner.......hence the protection.

That other crayfish Wanabe Crossdresser was caught live punking a pu**#....
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2023
Gdahbossng:
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky expresses hope of one day becoming a mother as he shuns naysayers who claim that he doesn’t have a womb and can’t get pregnant.
The socialite took to his Instagram page to share his longing to carry his own baby born of him on his hands.

According to him, he is holding on to the hope that one day, he would also become a mother like females.
He said that he chooses to pay no heed to those who say that he cannot get pregnant because he doesn’t have a womb.
Bobrisky said:

“I keep believing everyday i wakeup that I’m gonna get pregnant one day. I’m not believing that sht people say you don’t have a womb you cant be pregnant lies. Miracle can happen cos d way my boyfriend knack me damn i would have had like 12 kids”
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by Gdahbossng: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
wink cheesy grin sad shocked cool
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by festacman(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
I don't know whether to laugh at Bobrisky or cry for him.
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by yemmight(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
Eleriburuku.
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by ShayGirl(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bob risky with the vibe. Like s/him or not at your own risk. grin grin grin
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by duduade: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Whatever you do with your body na your business oo bro
Re: One Day I Will Be Pregnant And Give Birth Bobrisky Tells His/her Followers by Mihaug(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Better live abroad with the baby then if not Nigerians go use shame and depression kill ur pikin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Burna boy Congratulate Davido, Asake, Ayra Star and others for Grammy nomination / Checkout Pastor Jimmy Odukoya' Last Movie Role Before He Became A Pastor / Daniel Regha Slams Peter Obi For Traveling To Côted’ivoire To Support The Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.