Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand (10448 Views)

Prison Congestion: Lagos CJ Lifts Ban On Remand Orders / Anambra State: Meet SP Princess Killer Corp And The Female Organ Harvester / Exposed: Meet Anambra State Killer Corp And Organ Harvester, Patrick Agbazue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Curious345: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Nigeria is a zoo.

How can a qualified yoruba doctor 👌,harvest an organ as important as a kidney (without consent ) and a useless judge ,who probably has been bribed - let him go free on bail
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Timblaze(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Granted bail to go and harvest more organ..
Nigeria my country 🙆
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Yiuwenhum: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Wonders shall not end
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Easylife1234: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2023
God save us
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by faebenezer5star: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2023
If they born una father well make una give am bail😏

Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by shortIGBOman: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2023
Ewex8b:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

This scammer again

Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by JuanDeDios: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Better to be a Soul Harvester, than an Organ Harvester. smiley
This soul harvesting, how does it work? I'm interested.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by GanagiBitrus: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2023
JuanDeDios:

This soul harvesting, how does it work? I'm interested.
Simple - Preach the Gospel & win Souls for Christ. smiley

1 Like

Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by 1gbdata: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Good
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by MotiveU(f): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2023
Why is this country like this.

How can you grant person that commit such heinous crime.

Truely confirmed Justice is for the highest bidder.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Allardyce: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2023
MotiveU:
Why is this country like this.

How can you grant person that commit such heinous crime.

Truely confirmed Justice is for the highest bidder.
Lol, hope you can now see what played out at the PEPT hearing in the appeal court. 😄
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by osuofia2(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Nigeria is gone , imagine the nonsense, Deputy Senate president Ike Ekweremadu try to do similar thing in the UK, he was imprisoned while in Nigeria a doctor harvested organ he was granted bail. No hope for this country
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by JuanDeDios: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Simple - Preach the Gospel & win Souls for Christ. smiley
I see.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by NOwazobia: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Seun, we need a block button.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by mukthar2000(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Ekeremadu boys.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Babaken(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
"He should be sentenced to life imprisonment ASAP.

Did i hear Bail?"

With right connections, you can commits any crime and walk free.. No justice
No be Nigeria again abi you forget.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Danabu(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Better to be a Soul Harvester, than an Organ Harvester. smiley

For christ

1 Like

Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by DDota: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2023
If not the law, does he even have the moral right to apply for a bail in the first place.
Thank God the magistrate revoked the bail.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Agboogashi: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Judges in this country are irredeemably corrupt.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Finestgurlie(f): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2023
Afenjeeee
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by hansomb: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Considering I was once treated in that hospital while in Jos, Na only God say make evno b operations sickness. Person 4 don dey manage one kidney now. I heard He tried to give the first victim 20 million Naira after the husband discovered the case. But was quickly rejected. This man use to treat people for free when they don't have money and was highly loved in Jos North, not knowing that he has a hidden agenda. That's why I always believed nothing goes for nothing in this life. Something must pay for something even in free town.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Ashirioluwa: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2023
Authoreety:
The lawyers defending him should also be jailed

I don't think it's proper to condemn or hold lawyers accountable for performing their professional duties because the main job of a lawyer is to represent and defend the defendant in court.

However, I think that the judge needs to be investigated because I'm not sure how he can justify issuing this murderer bail in the face of such strong and obvious evidence against this doctor from hell.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Ashirioluwa: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2023
gentposh:
The law is a pure ass

What kind of lawyer is defending this one like this..

The professional job of a lawyer is to represent anyone that needs their services in the court of law.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Maga123: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Imagine this nonsense.and they expect people not to carry out jungle justics.what a pity nigerian court don rust finish
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by chimex001(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2023
Maga123:
Imagine this nonsense.and they expect people not to carry out jungle justics.what a pity nigerian court don rust finish
Wait until you or a relative of yours falls victim of jungle justice then you will have a rethink. The problem with jungle justice is the fact that an innocent person can be killed or setup.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Mummiesboy: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2023
Charge and bail judge
Nigeria judicial system is useless and worthless combined
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Take him to prison pa pa pa
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by hansomb: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Curious345:
Nigeria is a zoo.

How can a qualified yoruba doctor 👌,harvest an organ as important as a kidney (without consent ) and a useless judge ,who probably has been bribed - let him go free on bail
He's not a Yoruba you bigot, He's an Ebira man from Kogi State. He's not a doctor. He's an economist who pretends to be a Doctor. Also, He's a Pastor in of of the churches in Jos, but was highly accommodated into the mostly populated Muslims area in Jos due to the community notion that he's a good man and use to forfeit medical fee of any deceased patients. And was always around 24/7 to render any medical emergency that arises not knowing he's a big green 💚💚 snake under green 🍏🍏 grass.
Re: Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand by Curious345: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2023
He cannot be an economist
hansomb:
He's not a Yoruba you bigot, He's an Ebira man from Kogi State. He's not a doctor. He's an economist who pretends to be a Doctor. Also, He's a Pastor in of of the churches in Jos, but was highly accommodated into the mostly populated Muslims area in Jos due to the community notion that he's a good man and use to forfeit medical fee of any deceased patients. And was always around 24/7 to render any medical emergency that arises not knowing he's a big green 💚💚 snake under green 🍏🍏 grass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Free To Rape Virgin Girls Says The Bible / Breaking News: Body Suspected To Be Suicide Dr Allwell Orji Recovered (Pics) / How Scam Transfers(wire Wire) Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.