Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Christ And The Two Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christ And The Two Thieves (362 Views)

Asiwaju The Saint Among The Two Thieves / Who And What The Two Thieves Crucified With Christ Symbolize. / Peter Obi The Unifier Finally Unites Two Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2023
The life of Christ on earth epitomised what had been and what we are to expect

Christ was crucified alongside two thieves.

There is great symbolism here as the three condemned men on that day represent the three Abrahamic faiths.

The thief who cursed Christ and tempted Him to save both Himself and them represents Judas.

The other thief who rebuked the first thief and begged Christ for forgiveness represents Islam.

When we compare these three faiths , only Islam and Christianity share a lot in common.

It is only in Islam that Christ is revered as the first true Muslim and a God's greatest Prophet.

True Muslims revere Christ and the Muslim apocalypse has Christ as its central hero who will assist the Imam Mahdi in a great war.

As for modern day Judaism,Christ is reviled and is the most hated figure in their text.

The Jewish Messiah is meant to cleanse the world of Christianity and rule the world from Jerusalem with two seperate laws : one for Jews and the other for gentile slaves .

The Talmud will be for Jews and noahide laws for gentiles who at this time are all slaves to Jews.

Each Jew is to get at least 2,000 gentiles as slaves in this utopic Jewish world.

Now tell me, who on the day of crucification was the thief that Christ granted eternal paradise ?
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by Beremx(f): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Why does Judaism hate Jesus Christ? I thought they don't just believe he's the God sent messiah and that the real messiah is yet to come up till today?
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2023
To all you blind Zionists , can you elucidate for us here the religion of the Jew you now worship ?

Note: The Torah aka old testament is not considered authentic religious text among Jews so pls do not quote from what Jews consider as merely their historical book.

Explain to me what modern day Judaism is and which text they derive their religion from.
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
Why does Judaism hate Jesus Christ? I thought they don't just believe he's the God sent messiah and that the real messiah is yet to come up till today?

The new testament is considered anti-Semitic in Israel and is banned from being circulated.

Your question should be : why do Jews hate Christ so much ?

Also go and search for the book Toledot Yeshu and see for yourself how it is a best seller among Jews that every Jewish home has one.

1 Like

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by Free2Fly: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The life of Christ on earth epitomised what had been and what we are to expect

Christ was crucified alongside two thieves.

There is great symbolism here as the three condemned men on that day represent the three Abrahamic faiths.

The thief who cursed Christ and tempted Him to save both Himself and them represents Judas.

The other thief who rebuked the first thief and begged Christ for forgiveness represents Islam.

When we compare these three faiths , only Islam and Christianity share a lot in common.

It is only in Islam that Christ is revered as the first true Muslim and a God's greatest Prophet.

True Muslims revere Christ and the Muslim apocalypse has Christ as its central hero who will assist the Imam Mahdi in a great war.

As for modern day Judaism,Christ is reviled and is the most hated figure in their text.

The Jewish Messiah is meant to cleanse the world of Christianity and rule the world from Jerusalem with two seperate laws : one for Jews and the other for gentile slaves .

The Talmud will be for Jews and noahide laws for gentiles who at this time are all slaves to Jews.

Each Jew is to get at least 2,000 gentiles as slaves in this utopic Jewish world.

Now tell me, who on the day of crucification was the thief that Christ granted eternal paradise ?

A fool who's afraid to acknowledge his identify as a Muslim, because he knows his fellows are bloody terrorists.

Your religion is the worst thing to happen to this world.

But be rest assured that terrorism will never win. You'll be crushed from Gaza to Biafraland

4 Likes

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

A fool who's afraid to acknowledge his identify as a Muslim, because he knows his fellows are bloody terrorists.

Your religion is the worst thing to happen to this world.

But be rest assured that terrorism will never win. You'll be crushed from Gaza to Biafraland

Jew rat, can you explain to us the central theology that guides Judaism ?

Only a fool will blindly defend what he has no single comprehension of.
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by Free2Fly: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Jew rat, can you explain to us the central theology that guides Judaism ?

I'm not a jew, but i share the hatred your evil religion placed on all other religions with the jews. I have them as friends and they're good, compared to your hate-filled muslims whose Quran teaches hatred

Islam hates everyone and everything that's not of Islam and seek to destroy them.

I share solidarity with the jews on this common enemy, Islam.

It'll never win.

3 Likes

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

I'm not a jew, but i share the hatred your evil religion placed on all other religions with the jews. I have them as friends and they're good, compared to your hate-filled muslims whose Quran teaches hatred

Islam hates everyone and everything that's not of Islam and seek to destroy them.

I share solidarity with the jews on this common enemy, Islam.

It'll never win.

Fool, who is the Muslim ?

By the way I am asking you to explain what you know about modern day Judaism .

Can you tell us what modern day Judaism entails and what their future aspirations are for humanity ?

At least try and defend the people you are standing with by telling us how a religion that has genocide and antichristinity as it's cornerstone and central ambition is anyway an ally to Christianity .
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by Free2Fly: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Fool, who is the Muslim ?

By the way I am asking you to explain what you know about modern day Judaism .

Can you tell us what modern day Judaism entails and what their future aspirations are for humanity ?

At least try and defend the people you are standing with by telling us how a religion that has genocide and antichristinity as it's cornerstone and central ambition is anyway an ally to Christianity .

If you're not a Muslim and you're busy supporting people who can kill you if they have the opportunity, then you're mentally deficient.

I don't believe in the existence of any supernatural, and don't care about the details of christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, buddhism, sikhism, etc, as long as they don't preach hatred, forced conversion, death and destruction towards others.

If it were between Islam and Hindus, i would still support the Hindus. Islam is a religion of wars and destructions, on behalf of an unexisting god, and that's highly annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

If you're not a Muslim and you're busy supporting people who can kill you if they have the opportunity, then you're mentally deficient.

I don't believe in the existence of any supernatural, and don't care about the details of christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, buddhism, sikhism, etc, as long as they don't preach hatred, forced conversion, death and destruction towards others.

If it were between Islam and Hindus, i would still support the Hindus. Islam is a religion of wars and destructions, on behalf of an unexisting god, and that's highly annoying.

Fool, there are more Christians trapped in the Gaza strip and west bank than they are in Israel.

The Palestinians are more sympathetic to Christians and see them as brothers.

FYI, Palestinians are Shiites and not of the Jewish poisoned wahabbism sect .

Same Shiites in Syria and Iraq fought Israeli backed ISIS groups that murdered and raped Christians.

Your attempt to deny religion while supporting Jewish religious claims to Palestine shows how stupid you are at hypocrisy and duplicity.
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by Free2Fly: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Fool, there are more Christians trapped in the Gaza strip and west bank than they are in Israel.

Same Shiites in Syria and Iraq fought Israeli backed ISIS groups that murdered and raped Christians.

[s]Your attempt to deny religion while supporting Jewish religious claims to Palestine shows how stupid you are at hypocrisy and duplicity.[/s]

Let me correct you, cockroach.

I never told you i linked the Jewish ownership of the land to religious stories.

Go back to history in the early 7th century before Islam was founded.

Most of the people you're calling Palestinians are of Arab decent.

Before Islam was founded, there were no Arab land owners in the cities of Jerusalem, judea, samaria, etc.

These cities were fully owned and occupied by the jews, a few Christians and pagans.

A few Arabs were living in rented farms at the outskirts of the cities as farmers and nomads.

When Mohammed created his evil religion in the mid 7th century, he started a conquest to spread it

In the process, Jerusalem and other Jewish cities were invaded by muslims, who massacred, displaced and replaced them.

These occupation continued until Ottoman Empire took over and cemented it.

Luckily for the scattered jews, the 1st world war led to the fall of the Ottoman empire, which gave a few jews the opportunity to start returning home.

Then, in after the 2nd world war, the West had the opportunity to fully return them to their ancestral land.

The Palestinian Muslims you're seeing there today are the offspring of Arabs who obeyed Mohammed's stupid call for Islamic conquests and capture of Jerusalem.

Go and read history and educate your disgusting self.

4 Likes

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by successmatters(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your attempt to deny religion while supporting Jewish religious claims to Palestine shows how stupid you are at hypocrisy and duplicity.

You should relax and listen to the lessons Free2fly is teaching you, stop perishing for lack of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
See as matured answers been slapped allover your PIG face...as usual you will still remain a PIG.

RevDesm0ndJuju:

1 Like

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by killsmith(f): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
Christ broke their sacred laws. It's all in the bible.
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
killsmith:

Christ broke their sacred laws. It's all in the bible.

So you are saying Christ deserved to have been lied and slandered upon by the Jews who will later condemn Him before their own Sanhedrin and later before Pilate.

Pls, which crime or law did Jesus commit , you heathen pig.
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by killsmith(f): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

So you are saying Christ deserved to have been lied and slandered upon by the Jews who will later condemn Him before their own Sanhedrin and later before Pilate.

Pls, which crime or law did Jesus commit , you heathen pig.

Don't you feel like a fool talking to people who deliberately ignore you?

2 Likes

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
you dont revere christ by saying he is not the son of God as islam blasphemes him

if your head correct you for know demoting nor pass that one

christ himself identified as a jew before salvation was granted to all

all this doesnt matter though, especially when islam sees christians and jews as the same that should be killed
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
killsmith:

Don't you feel like a fool talking to people who deliberately ignore you?

This is my thread.

Why are you here in the first place ?

Tell me which law did Christ break you heathen .
Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

you know the funny thing?

muslims are only fighting israelis today becos they said they choose to follow their own religion that is superior before islam existed

That freedom and liberty is what muslim dont want to hear, the jews called mohammed bluff till he started killing them by force to join him

its the same thing all muslims have continued, why do muslims need jews validation like this

the day jews claim to submit to islam, muslims would be the ones carving more space to expand

1 Like

Re: Christ And The Two Thieves by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

This is my thread.

Why are you here in the first place ?

Tell me which law did Christ break you heathen .
na to create thread, abi to get sense

allow him school you, na free history class

(1) (Reply)

Ghana And South Africa Grants Visa Free Access To Citizens Of Both Countries / 25% Votes In FCT Not Compulsory - Supreme Court / Supreme Court Determined Peter Obi Case In Less Than Two Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.