Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo (16769 Views)

Tunji-Ojo At The Inaugural Meeting Of NSCDC, NIS, FFS, NCS / Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo / Snake Bites Man's Manhood In NSCDC Toilet, Snake Charmer Captures 9 Pythons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by killsmith(f): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
So they can rapidly promote their Yaruba brothers.
Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by fayomim: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaverickA3:

Who are you? From your comment, I can sense you are very ignorant. And it's not a must you make comments on every post you see on nairaland. Especially when you don't understand the topic

What do you know? You are so lame

Just keep attacking everything you see on nairaland
Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by MaverickA3: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
Is that his job? You just open your mouth waaaaaa

Can he change salary in his Ministry alone? does he have any power over salaries
Your knowledge about what you are arguing about is very shallow. I'm done exchanging words with you
Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by MaverickA3: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
fayomim:

What do you know? You are so lame

Just keep attacking everything you see on nairaland
You are pointless. And if you hadn't attacked my comment ignorantly, I wouldn't have any cause to attack you.
Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by fayomim: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
MaverickA3:

You are pointless. And if you hadn't attacked my comment ignorantly, I wouldn't have any cause to attack you.

Rest
Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by Testimony1988(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2023
How does he expect the officers to go back to class when some of them are tired of reading, further studies shouldn't be made compulsory, and the civil rules didn't abolish promotion examination.
Re: Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo by topsyking: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
ubox:

With which money, do you know how much each of them cost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun / Okupe Urges Governors To Sack Workers Over Cash Crunch / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.