Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 (26605 Views)

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by PriNceNova(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2023
Hhg
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by 6ixVille: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Rest, picture could be taken by anybody. Doesn't have any bearing to the investigation.
Shapeaso:
Oh lawd!.. And who took these pictures? That person must be suspect number1.
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by izubext007: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Good 👍 job any HAMAS in the form of armed robber should be killed
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Deffi(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2023
O mase o!
Every day for the thief, One day for the owner......
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Beremx(f): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Askari LegendHero, I hope you won't blame Igbos for this? I'm mentioning you because of the argument we had yesterday concerning crimes committed in the SW. Shebi you don see am?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by NaijaCover(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by JuanDeDios: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Thumbs up for police.
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by kingthreat(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2023
If you are an armed robber reading this, may you be either caught or be shot dead in your next operation.
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2023
Make una well done
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by ColorationMento: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Ademola47:
"...while others reportedly escaped with bullet wounds.."

Police and this line are 5&6

Btw, kudos to the gallant officers 👍

Re read it again. They were later re apprehended. Make Una dey calm down if you take say e easy, go join armed robbery gangs. Tufikwa
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by BeigJawnson(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Antiurchins:
Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

owo mida everywhere

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

Not all yorubas supported the idiot as president... For example I am typical Yoruba person but didn't support the infidel in seat of power...becos nothing upstairs. No blueprint

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by chidi2003(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Why disclosing the hospital, where the injured security men are being treated? Where lies the professional ethics in our security Architecture?
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Major7: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba love themselves
They don’t rob themselves

Away from this thread with your tribalism nonsense undecided,we've warned you severally but you won't listen and you're not a kid. What trainings are you giving your kids angry.what a shame
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Major7: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2023
Antiurchins:
Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

owo mida everywhere

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

God go help you o,your case is out of my hands tribalist undecided
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2023
because nah important person e happen to sharp sharp yu don reach there if nah poor man now police go talk say we are still investigating the UNKNOW Robbers
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by farouk2much(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Job well done from our gallant police....... I like this news...
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Neckpresser101: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

Yoruba people are not your enemy, you're just a bitter soul.

Before Tinubu became president were there no robberies in Nigeria? Seems you're just bitter that Peter Obi didn't smell Aso Rock 🥴

Have you spoken about the thousands of Igbo youths killing each other because of IPOB in the east? See your people in the east wasting their lives on something useless...

You go explain tire SW is experiencing serious hunger now

With 1M+ children out of school
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by CooldipoMPS: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2023
kUDOS to the police

Short cut, cut short!
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by mukthar2000(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2023
Then some years back Shagam was the most peaceful town that u can't do anyhow becose of the gallant vigilantes, but now all shagam people's can not sleep with their eyes close for a mint without bad new.
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by airsaylongcome: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Remo Majestic for Shaggy....lol

Shout out to boys (and girls) from the university at Iperu-Remo and Ilishan-Remo
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You go explain tire SW is experiencing serious hunger now

With 1M+ children out of school

And your own people are selling La Casera and Gala in traffic in Lagos... Hunger for finish una for east if no be "Legos"

Y'all are so hungry and poor minded that you worship idols for Yam and hold festival for ordinary Yam, yet you come online to spew nonsense.

Una dey worship Yam😸

Hausa better pass una...
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Neckpresser101: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

And your own people are selling La Casera and Gala in traffic in Lagos... Hunger for finish una for east if no be "Legos"

Y'all are so hungry and poor minded that you worship idols for Yams, yet you come online to spew nonsense. Una dey worship Yam😸

Hausa better pass una...

All Ogun Osun oyo slum dwellers and isese worshippers pursued out of kwara be claiming lagosians online grin

Even makoko slum dwellers no want make we hear word

You're probably in one rusticated building deep inside Bere Ibadan after eating algae-spirogyra infested ewedu you go come here to feel good claiming lagosian online grin

Travel no!
Come this side see your tear tear leg sisters dey hulk agbo upadan . This Nnewi alone house more than 200,000 of una I cap not .

Street begging is now all time high in Ibadan

This is what your sister said about you lots

Imagine being called YellowBa because you look dirty and unkept

Tueh! kiss

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:

All Ogun Osun oyo slum dwellers and isese worshippers pursued out of kwara be claiming lagosians online grin

Even makoko slum dwellers no want make we hear word

You're probably in one rusticated building deep inside Bere Ibadan after eating algae-spirogyra infested ewedu you go come here to feel good claiming lagosian online grin

Travel no!
Come this side see your tear tear leg sisters dey hulk agbo upadan . This Nnewi alone house more than 200,000 of una I cap not .

Street begging is now all time high in Ibadan

This is what your sister said about you lots

Imagine being called YellowBa because you look dirty and unkept

Tueh! kiss

Ogun and Osun, people are our brothers from the Southwest and we Yorubas are UNITED! Not like Yam worshippers that have Osu and hate their Ebonyi brothers.

They will claim Lagos and become governors! We are ok with it.

As u dey talk, you go dey collect 🥴
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Jogs1900: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Yoruba love themselves
They don’t rob themselves
Is it not better than going to other peoples regions the way some people have been doing to commit crimes?
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Police are really trying... even though they are not well paid...they are trying...,God bless the police men
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Neckpresser101: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

Ogun and Osun, people are our brothers from the Southwest and we Yorubas are UNITED! Not like Yam worshippers that have Osu and hate their Ebonyi brothers.

They will claim Lagos and become governors, but your own people will go back to their erosion prone lands and face IPOB monsters...

As u dey talk, you go dey collect 🥴
Lagos was built by everyone it was capital for 77 years from 1914 to 1991 .
So stfu

If you people are Economically viable replicate it elsewhere lets see grin

Atleast SE has both Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba as economic hubs

Erosion

You mean Ogun, Lagos , oyo and Osun grin right because I have been all those area

Ofcourse SE has little erosion issues but erosion is SW on another level

You lots lie about everything just to in quote 'slander"

Quote me anywhere SW has the highest erosion sites in southern Nigeria

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Lagos was built by everyone it was capital for 77 years from 1914 to 1991 .
So stfu

If you people are Economically viable replicate it elsewhere lets see grin

Atleast SE has both Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba as economic hubs

Erosion

You mean Ogun, Lagos , oyo and Osun grin right because I have been all those area

Ofcourse SE has little erosion issues but erosion is SW on another level

You lots lie about everything just to in quote 'slander"

Quote me anywhere SW has the highest erosion sites in southern Nigeria

If you like, attach your family album... Na your problem be that. 🥴

When you're ready, go to a secondary school near you and work as a History teacher.... You go explain tire 😂😂😂
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
Askari LegendHero, I hope you won't blame Igbos for this? I'm mentioning you because of the argument we had yesterday concerning crimes committed in the SW. Shebi you don see am?

Askari to mo oje, na policeman dem dey call Askari nao. Me I no be policeman.

No, I won’t blame Ibo people for this because the armed robbers are Yoruba.

But if it had been that the crime was committed by an Ibo, I will blame them for that.
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Couldntfigurean: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Jogs1900:

Is it not better than going to other peoples regions the way some people have been doing to commit crimes?
Justifying criminality?

Yoruba people eh
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Gben5: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy
Police report is usually not complete without the statements.

Indi Ara tongue
No be lie oh😁

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals 2-month-old Baby Beside His Sleeping Mother In Ogun (Photo) / Man Beaten Blue & Black After He's Found With Hammer In A Ceiling In Lagos / Police Discover Uniform Of Slain Cop 4 Years After, Arrest 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.