Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 (26641 Views)

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Beremx(f): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Askari to mo oje, na policeman dem dey call Askari nao. Me I no be policeman.

No, I won’t blame Ibo people for this because the armed robbers are Yoruba.

But if it had been that the crime was committed by an Ibo, I will blame them for that.
lol na Askari I go dey call you so deal with it. You're a Yoruba demon on nairaland. A well respected one for that matter. I'm only calling you Askari as an accolade. Ma bi nu grin grin
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by LegendHero(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
lol na Askari I go dey call you so deal with it. You're a Yoruba demon on nairaland. A well respected one for that matter. I'm only calling you Askari as an accolade. Ma bi nu grin grin

Obi called Tinubu Chief
You dey call me Askari

Fight just start for this Nairaland. Make I go find name wey I go call you too. Brb
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hmmm .... again ... the Police with superior fire power engage criminals with locally made guns and the criminals es ape into the bushes with bullet wounds.
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Beremx(f): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Obi called Tinubu Chief
You dey call me Askari

Fight just start for this Nairaland. Make I go find name wey I go call you too. Brb
haaa! Mo gbe o!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Neckpresser101: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

If you like, attach your family album... Na your problem be that. πŸ₯΄

When you're ready, go to a secondary school near you and work as a History teacher.... You go explain tire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Evidence dey grin

Na you dey explain grin

Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by Mikkeal: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
Antiurchins:
Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

owo mida everywhere

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.
This one is a fool, because of robbers now you are talking nonsense the sufferings in the south east will forever be a million times more ,I served in Abia and I saw porverty like I never saw before ,you are just a pained barbaric , CANNIBALISTIC urchin
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by GindoX(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Curious345:
Sad .

And I dey lodge olosho for that place once in a while ooo..

May my days be loooong

See as person papa dey cast himself....
Re: Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 by humberjade: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

@woye1

However, in an exclusive chat with PUNCH Metro on Thursday, the state Public Relations Officer, Omolola Oduntola, However, in an exclusive chat with PUNCH Metro on Thursday, the state Public Relations Officer, Omolola Oduntola, said during the gunfight between the police and the thieves, it was claimed that one Elijah confessed that Suleiman and Matthew were members of the gang.

I fear who no fear Nigerian Police, how can "one Elijah" confess during a gunfight for crying out loud? Someone should pls explain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife With Acid In Ghana(photo) / Nigerian Woman Jailed In Italy For Blackmailing Chinese Man After Sex / Man Beaten To Stupor, Sweeps Market For Stealing Phone At Accra Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.