Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira (901 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Tolams16(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Please I will like to ask for you guy's opinion. I will like to make the most optimized and wisest decision. Please what business can I start with 1 million naira that will generate profit? I am looking for something reliable and solid that can bring in revenue. Ideas that are solid and legit that can generate income, even if It's 100k or 150k generated monthly it's okay it can be more no issue as long as it is legit. Please guys I need your ideas, solid one's.
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by wittywriter: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2023
OP let's wait for comments...

Wittyness.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Wujio: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2023
Tolams16:
Please I will like to ask for you guy's opinion. I will like to make the most optimized and wisest decision. Please what business can I start with 1 million naira that will generate profit? I am looking for something reliable and solid that can bring in revenue. Ideas that are solid and legit that can generate income, even if It's 100k or 150k generated monthly it's okay it can be more no issue as long as it is legit. Please guys I need your ideas, solid one's.
Thank you.

Partnership. Find prospects and partner into it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by maximizer61(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
I don find taya
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Wujio: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
maximizer61:
I don find taya

Meet me in person. Come and be a starting business partner in my projects. You can visit my project site. Ecen bring pokice along when coming and a lawyer.

Bring One M and see what my productivity will do with it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by maximizer61(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wujio:

Meet me in person. Come and be a starting business partner in my projects. You can visit my project site. Ecen bring pokice along when coming and a lawyer.

Bring One M and see what my productivity will do with it
where is your location and what's your project
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Wujio: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
maximizer61:
where is your location and what's your project

Production
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by maximizer61(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ok
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Wujio: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
maximizer61:
ok hit me up let's talk on whatsapp

Ok. Can you be kind to erase my business idea from the comment you quoted plz ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by muyico(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Selling eggs in crate, and cway Despenser water, my frnd build house and buy car tru this two business join together

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
try Farming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by beulah75: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Come and invest or partner in my egg distribution business. I'm in Lagos
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Ynix(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2023
Tolams16:
Thank you.

Your sure plug and best option

Register a limited liability company
Get SCUML
OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT
100K WILL SORT ALL OF THIS

GET A LAPTOP

LEARN A DIGITAL SKILLS AND CREATE YOUR OWN PRODUCTS AND RUN ADS TO SELL THEM

OR CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE E.G.

YOU CAN START WITH LIKE 200 TO 300K

CREATE YOUR PITCH DECK AND GET READY FOR EXTERNAL INVESTMENTS

WITH THIS YOU CAN APPLY FOR GRANTS FROM LIKE $5000 TO $100,000

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND INTERESTED CHAT ME UP ON 08184397113

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by oluphemmxzy(m): 1:25am On Oct 15, 2023
beulah75:

In what way do u need partnership? I can supply you eggs in crates
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by chidifrank(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2023
beulah75:
I am interested in this

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by beulah75: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kindly come to my email. bkolly2020@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by beulah75: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
chidifrank:
I am interested in this

Kindly reach out to me on my email
bkolly2020@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by beulah75: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
oluphemmxzy:

In what way do u need partnership? I can supply you eggs in crates

Where is your farm located, kindly reach out to me on email. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by oluphemmxzy(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2023
beulah75:

Where is your farm located, kindly reach out to me on email. Thanks

Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Abokifx Stops Reporting Dollar Rates Again / Access Bank / Data Entry Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.