Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. (225 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. / Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by ibechris(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Dear African Entrepreneurs, from a place of love, I want you to note the following 5 Fundamental Truths:

1. Religious Anointing Service For Business People Will Never Produce Successful Entrepreneurs.... Stop it except the host pastors invite progressive entrepreneurs to teach in such sessions.

2. Pouring Anointing oil on your bald head will not translate to success in your business. When anointing oil meets an empty head, it produces Anointed Empty People - AEP.

3. It's good to pray in your business place but know that the success of your shop/office does not depend on the prayer you said when you open the shop in the morning but by your understanding of the market and marketing.

4. Anointing oil can never replace strategy in business. This is why even the most anointed pastors can also fail in business because in the streets of money, strategy is the real anointing.

5. Sowing seeds from your business capital is financially and morally wrong. Paying tithes from a business loan is a sin of dishonesty (a fr@ud) because you borrowed that specific amount for a project but deployed 10% for something else. That's dishonesty. That's equal to what Chinmark did with other people's money. Why not wait until you make profit then you can give from your profit as a testimony of your success?

As we seek to build indigenous business empires, we will strive to do so with a Sound Mind void of superstition or religious indoctrination. It's not just about making money but making money with excellence of mind.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am your non Religious, non tribal and non racial business mentor.
Re: Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by CloudTrees(f): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
ibechris:
Dear African Entrepreneurs, from a place of love, I want you to note the following 5 Fundamental Truths:

1. Religious Anointing Service For Business People Will Never Produce Successful Entrepreneurs.... Stop it except the host pastors invite progressive entrepreneurs to teach in such sessions.

2. Pouring Anointing oil on your bald head will not translate to success in your business. When anointing oil meets an empty head, it produces Anointed Empty People - AEP.

3. It's good to pray in your business place but know that the success of your shop/office does not depend on the prayer you said when you open the shop in the morning but by your understanding of the market and marketing.

4. Anointing oil can never replace strategy in business. This is why even the most anointed pastors can also fail in business because in the streets of money, strategy is the real anointing.

5. Sowing seeds from your business capital is financially and morally wrong. Paying tithes from a business loan is a sin of dishonesty (a fr@ud) because you borrowed that specific amount for a project but deployed 10% for something else. That's dishonesty. That's equal to what Chinmark did with other people's money. Why not wait until you make profit then you can give from your profit as a testimony of your success?

As we seek to build indigenous business empires, we will strive to do so with a Sound Mind void of superstition or religious indoctrination. It's not just about making money but making money with excellence of mind.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I am your non Religious, non tribal and non racial business mentor.

You are the most tribal person I have ever seen on nairaland

You were called out for being a scammer and that made you abandon this moniker ibechris ... And you opened Ibechris2 and Nice2023

With which you go around showing how tribal you can be.
I have met many Igbo people and they are not the kind of person you are. I hope you change your behavior. Because you are making other people think negatively about igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by ibechris(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
CloudTrees:

You are the most tribal person I have ever seen on nairaland

Because I made sure I stopped u from begging from random people here.

How does ur tagging me a tribalist correlate with this write up here,even when the writers name isn't hidden.

Sorry,u are being pained for stopping u from begging unnecessarily here...now u have changed ur gender to a woman.

I am sure soon,u will change it to trans gender.
Re: Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by CloudTrees(f): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
ibechris:

Because I made sure I stopped u from begging from random people here.

How does ur tagging me a tribalist correlate with this write up here,even when the writers name isn't hidden.

Sorry,u are being pained for stopping u from begging unnecessarily here...now u have changed ur gender to a woman.

I am sure soon,u will change it to trans gender.

You were called out for being a scammer and that made you abandon this moniker ibechris ... And you opened Ibechris2 and Nice2023

With which you go around showing how ferociously tribal you can be.

I have met many Igbo people and they are not the kind of person you are. I hope you change your behavior. Because you are making other people think negatively about igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by ibechris(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
CloudTrees:

You were called out for being a scammer and made you abandon this moniker... And you opened Ibechris2 and Nicc2023

Well,a thief always assume others to be thieves

Show us evidence where I was called out man.

U think I am a mindless beggar like u.

Just show me evidence where I sold anything on nairaland nor beg idiots money here.

But I can show everyone here how u have begged as a male here and now,u have switched to a female gender to further carry out a sophisticated begging exploit.

Keep disguising, na u go tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by CloudTrees(f): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
ibechris:

Well,a thief always assume others to be thieves
Show us evidence where I was called out man.
U think I am a mindless beggar like u.
Just show me evidence where I sold anything on nairaland nor beg idiots money here.

But I can show everyone here how u have begged as a male here and now,u have switched to a female gender to further carry out a sophisticated begging exploit.

Keep disguising, na u go tire.
[/b]

Here BLOODY SCAMMER shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5241542/which-country-migrate-n4-million/37#80496649
Re: Before U Start Business Know This By Charles Awuzie. by ibechris(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
CloudTrees:

Here BLOODY SCAMMER shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5241542/which-country-migrate-n4-million/37#80496649

DAMILOLA Ogunsola...sorry hunger has scattered ur life.

U are angry and frustrated.

See,I am a proud igbo man. I don't beg online and i will never beg as long as I have legs and hand to work okay.

An intentional criminal like u always assume others to be thieves. I am a proud money lender and I don't hide it because I have my licence.

I only gave the OP an advice.

I know how u feel but ur suffering is but deserving.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Cast By Shallipopi Is The Most Trending Immoral Song In Africa / Wife Or Baby Mama Or Common Law Partner / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.