Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi (704 Views)

Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death / Is Gadaffi Better Than Our Past And Present Set Of Leaders? / Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi by menik(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
Let the ignorant listen and rethink, how long shall Africa be in the dark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQAp6HQPAE
Re: Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi by Mcleo007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
I join in your voice of reckoning, bro.  cry
Re: Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi by HighChief4(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP---May God bless you and I weep for our blinded brothers
Re: Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi by WilyiWily: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
Haahaaa, Long Live Gadaffi de Rat in Hell Fire
Re: Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi by menik(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
African leaders must bow thier heads in shame, After years of colonization,we are still being recolonized by the same western powers,brain washed to kill people that are true revoluionaries and visionists for one africa,

SHOW ME A GADAFFI AND I WILL SHOW YOU A 100 OF THEM IN US AND EUROPE

What has  happened to George Killer Bush with more than a million iraq killed in thier unjust war?
What has happened to his NaughtyWoman Tony Blair and his other cohorts?
They walk around free and promote a dissillusioned peace that are sold to our gulible leaders

Lets not forget countless drone atacks killing civilians in Somalia and Afghanistan,,

The day of re awakening must start for those that have eyes to see.The picture says it all, The West will go after our resources are finished, at thier own timing

Re: Long Live Africa's Saviour: Gadaffi by efisher(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Long dead Africa's clown: Gadaffi cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Billed To Be The Last President Of A United Nigeria / Pdp "wins" Kogi Guber Poll / Bayelsa Poll: Pdp Submits Dickson’s Name To Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.