Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence (131 Views)

Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Cyberfreak(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
What does it mean spiritually when someone wakes up at 12:00am midnight on the dot every night, regardless of what time they slept, for example if they slept by 8:00pm or 10:00pm or 11:00pm, they always wake by 12midnight by themselves without any alarm or something happens to wake them up like dog barking or someone in the room coughing.

Please who has similar experience or knows what could be the cause? It doesn't seem ordinary. Help with explanations because this thing has been happening for years now.

Why waking at that time every night, it's either they wake on their own or something wakes them up.

What could be behind it?

Thank you.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cyberfreak:
What does it mean spiritually when someone wakes up at 12:00am midnight on the dot every night, regardless of what time they slept, for example if they slept by 8:00pm or 10:00pm or 11:00pm, they always wake by 12midnight by themselves without any alarm or something happens to wake them up like dog barking or someone in the room coughing.
Please who has similar experience or knows what could be the cause? It doesn't seem ordinary. Help with explanations because this thing has been happening for years now.
Why waking at that time every night, it's either they wake on their own or something wakes them up. What could be behind it? Thank you.
Relax! This is a sign of possible sleep disorder. Go see your doctor about it. Monitor the stress in your life and work on resolving your backlog. undecided
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by LordReed(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cyberfreak:

Why waking at that time every night, it's either they wake on their own or something wakes them up.

What could be behind it?

Thank you.

Is the person apprehensive or anxious about something? Did the person train themselves to wake at that hour?
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Cyberfreak(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
LordReed:

Is the person apprehensive or anxious about something? Did the person train themselves to wake at that hour?

They are anxious about a job they have been praying and working to get.
They didn't train themselves to wake that hour, it just happens even when they actively try to avoid it like sleeping late or even sleeping earlier than usual.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
The person's body is probably used to that time. Our bodies are different. It's usually not a big deal or spiritual thing.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cyberfreak:
They didn't train themselves to wake that hour, it just happens even when they actively try to avoid it like sleeping late or even sleeping earlier than usual.
For a year? Dig deeper for all other stresses and anxieties/fears and then work towards mentally resolving them. From experience, accepting one's powerlessness takes care of most of our fears. Anywhere, if that doesn't work, see q doctor/ mental health counselor. undecided
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cyberfreak:

The anxiety may be fueling the urge to wake up and pray or something. Maybe they should learn to relax when going to bed. I find that if I relax well before I go to sleep I have less chance of waking up with any anxious thoughts, if I am restless before I sleep I will not sleep well.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Cyberfreak(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
LordReed:

The anxiety may be fueling the urge to wake up and pray or something. Maybe they should learn to relax when going to bed. I find that if I relax well before I go to sleep I have less chance of waking up with any anxious thoughts, if I am restless before I sleep I will not sleep well.
I think so too @bold, I will try to pray when I wake. Thank you.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Occurrence by Cyberfreak(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
For a year? Dig deeper for all other stresses and anxieties/fears and then work towards mentally resolving them. From experience, accepting one's powerlessness takes care of most of our fears. Anywhere, if that doesn't work, see q doctor/ mental health counselor. undecided

Ok, thank you for your response.

(1) (Reply)

The Big Bang View Is As Good As Genesis 1 Vs 1 / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Say Christ Is Ruling In Heaven? / Why The Words Of God,contradict Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.