Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,985 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nollywood Actress Atoh Blessing Celebrates Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Atoh Blessing Celebrates Birthday Today (306 Views)

Actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Hot New Photos / Actress Nkechi Blessing Celebrates 30th Borthday, Shares Sultry Photos / Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Wife Celebrates Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Atoh Blessing Celebrates Birthday Today by Winztv24hrs(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nigerian actress Atoh Blessing a.k.a Casandra is celebrating her birthday today.Blessing took to her Instagram page (bb_beautyworld) to share beautiful pictures of herself and wrote Lord Jesus, I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life. I might not be a billionaire, but You have blessed me with life, good health, happiness and peace of mind. These gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world. Thank you so much. And please, keep on smiling on me.
to all my fans God bless you

Re: Nollywood Actress Atoh Blessing Celebrates Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
No idea who she is.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Fights Show Promoter In Italy [VIDEO] / Mercy Eke Cries On Tv, Dbanj Sister In Court OAP Dotun Cries For Help / “you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.