Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

“you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God (297 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Nancy Isime Goes Bald For New Movie With Jim Iyke (photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God by AdamsMosesOma: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nollywood actress and media personality, Nancy Isime has penned heartfelt gratitude to God as she bids her final goodbyes to 2023.

She thanked 2023 for the innumerable moments of calm, plenty, joy, and love it offered her in a lengthy Instagram post, emphasizing that 2023 owed her nothing... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/youve-completely-changed-my-life-nancy-isime-pens-appreciation-note-to-god-bids-farewell-to-2023/

Re: “you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God by eepeepook: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
A black woman in a sari? We are a confused lot.

1 Like

Re: “you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God by LoveFayfay(f): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
eepeepook:
A black woman in a sari? We are a confused lot.

Indians aren't white neither.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Tems Charges To Feature In A Song / Kourtney Kardashian Looks Unbothered On Target Run After Travis Barker’s Ex Bash / From The Worst Outing Of His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.