Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Cry Beloved Africans: Cry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cry Beloved Africans: Cry (486 Views)

Drop Some Lines Of Poetry To Celebrate Our Beloved Akogun, Omo Ogun.... DAGRIN / 7 Most Disgusting Things We Do For Our Beloved / With Utmost Urgency - Lets Move A Motion For Our Beloved Nairaland ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cry Beloved Africans: Cry by menik(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
When shall africans learn from thier past, They are staring down the barrel of recolonization by the West and the foolish african heads of states (except Jacob Zuma of South africa and Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe) nod like zombies to all western desires

Let the ignorant listen and rethink, how long shall Africa be in the dark? If you can not stand for your self,then your future,childrenäs future and generations more to come will perish in agony like we witness now.For those in doubt,click to watcH AND SHARE your vie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQAp6HQPAE
Re: Cry Beloved Africans: Cry by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2011
Thank God they brought up religion and education the first time. I hope they bring cable this time
Re: Cry Beloved Africans: Cry by menik(m): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2011
thier second coming is to perfect then final raping and looting of africa, believe me,i have lived with them and seen that murderous desires in thier eyes

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Again! / Subsidy Beneficiaries Financed Jonathan’s Election, Says El-rufai / What Can Niaraland Do To Bring It More Members-advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.