Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp (638 Views)

UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by Donzion77(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Azab Mousa, 45, the mother of an Islamic Jihad attacker killed on MondayImage caption: Azab Mousa, 45, the mother of an Islamic Jihad attacker killed on Monday
Rallies in support of Gaza have been organised across Lebanon today by Hezbollah - the country's most powerful military force, as Hamas called for solidarity across the Arab world.

In the Palestinian refugee camp of Burj al-Shemali, in southern Lebanon, people are preparing for one this afternoon. The camp is run by various Palestinian factions, including Islamic Jihad.

I've come here to meet the mother of one of the militants from that group, who crossed into Israel on Monday and was killed by the Israel Defense Forces. This was one of several incidents involving Israel and militants from Lebanon that have occurred along the border since Hamas attacked Israel on Saturday.

Azab Mousa, 45, said she was “proud” of her son, 22-year-old Hamza, and that she had “encouraged him” to go ahead with the attack. “He told me what he was going to do... I stood by his side and made sure he wasn’t going to give up,” she said.

“If I had 10 sons, I’d send them all to do the same, because we need to reclaim our land.”

The family arrived in Lebanon from Syria in 2011, after the start of the civil war there, and have never been to the place they call Palestine.

Hamza’s brother, 20-year-old Mohammed, said he was not affiliated with any group but that he was willing to do something like what his brother had done. “Every man here is proud of him.”

The violence along the Lebanon-Israel border has, so far, been limited. But the fear here is that, if there was an escalation in the fighting, Lebanon could be dragged into this conflict.

bbc.com

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by Cantonese: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Lebanon must avoid a complete destruction of their economy by the Iran sponsored Hezbollah.

5 Likes

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by phorget(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
The second son should do quick so that he can go join his brother in sharing virgins.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by misreal(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Hezbollah go collect if them put body...
If they think Israel has not improved since 2006,then they are joking..
What happened in 2006 was a tip of the iceberg....
A mother sent his son into jihad,this is what some humans are supporting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by cjudy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
You see the reason I told you people, Islam are terrorist. Imagine a 45yrs old woman sitting in the comfort of her zone and sending the bastard son to go and die. This people and devil I don’t know who get sense pass.

Send your daughters, relatives and if you have none, kindly volunteer and go yourself.

Ndi ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by oz4real83(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is why it is difficult to pity these people sometimes, terrorism just seem to be in their blood shocked, what a man can do, women can do better", why can't the terrorist mother join herself in the combat instead of encouraging only her terrorist son shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
cjudy:
You see the reason I told you people, Islam are terrorist. Imagine a 45yrs old woman sitting in the comfort of her zone and sending the bastard son to go and die. This people and devil I don’t know who get sense pass.

Send your daughters, relatives and if you have none, kindly volunteer and go yourself.

Ndi ara
allah never prescribed a sure way to sex paradise

but if you kill people in jihad you can bribe him and book space for your family too

the mama wan secure her 72 male virgins through the son
Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by Tunde835(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
How are these people not violent. You sit in your comfort zone and sent your son to die.

2 Likes

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by Thisis2raw(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
Now, this is a very useless mother. You sent your son to die for a course that the Hamas leader children live a lavish life in Qatar and so on.
Very useless woman

1 Like

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by Karemarealty288(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2023
cjudy:

Ndi ara

He is now surrounded by naked virgins and his penis on constant erectum pointing towards heavenly hymen.... grin what a triumphant moment.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Encourage My Son To Attack Israel, Says Mother Of Militants For Lebanon Camp by floret23(f): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2023
When we tell you there's no innocent Muslim either woman or child you think we are telling lie. Every terrorist is a Muslim and every Muslim is a terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Digs Palestinian Cementary, Steal Corpses Leaves Corpse Rot (video) / Israel Would Not Win War With Hezbollah – US Officials / Is President Obama Tough Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.