Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally (31740 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by psalmsjob: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
jrusky:

Me and obidients? I will rather die than to be member of obidients. If even they give me millions in cash I will not accept it infact God punish anything obidient.

Pls never ever link me with those "666"amalgedonians sons and daughters of the beast called obidients pls I beg you and never link me with Obi in my entire life I hate no one the way I hate Obi, I hate Obi with everything inside me.

Pls I beg you once more never link me with obidients or Obi again. God forbid.

Sorry no vex....I wasn't linking you them mumu obi-dense people but commending you for the pro max peppering that you're giving them grin
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by jrusky(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
psalmsjob:

Sorry no vex....I wasn't linking you them mumu obi-dense people but commending you for the pro max peppering that you're giving them grin

You are welcome bro.
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by RichieJagz: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Contact info or address?
SETHARTHUR:

Your contact address please.
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Email address
RichieJagz:
Contact info or address?
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
jrusky:

You be real omo eran I swear.

Abirun!
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Abirun!

I touched him on his wound, ndooh!!!
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by Larryndelaw: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
aikyg:

Timaya's case is different. In Timaya's case elections was already conducted and a lot of Nigerians felt that the the true winner did not emerge and they felt that their mandate was stolen. Timaya's management knew they were gonna face some backlash and they deserve the backlash because they willingly put themselves in the middle of a charged election dispute. Performing at a campaign is different from putting yourself in the line of fire in an election dispute.
That is where you got it wrong. Just bicos you think you won an election doesn't mean you win it. Do you realise that the number of people that voted fir BAT was more than those voted for ATiki and Obi. Obi carry all.of una for handicapped. Right before the election. Some miscreants has projected obi wil.ein the election. That's why some myopic people fell for it and up till now they are still in coma.
Did you realise OBi and Atiku did not provide any figure that shows they won the election during the appeal? They can't bring one witness out of the their over 100000 agents. You people should stop saying obi or Atiku won. Both of them know they lost that ls why they can't provided alternative figure rather chasing nonsense.
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by RichieJagz: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Richie_jagz @ hotmail .com
SETHARTHUR:
Email address
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by ospreywin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
SETHARTHUR:

Your contact address please.

The bastard is a scammer
Re: Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
ospreywin:

The bastard is a scammer
Thanks 🙏👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi / Fani-Kayode's Fiancée, Precious And Son Lotanna / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.