Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF (36557 Views)

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Musa2018(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Who is a real Terrorist Imagine a country that claimed to be most civilized n reached certain levels in terms of Tech..! Gaza has shown you SHege I bliv even your key sponsors knew where Hamas lives. U wants to feeds on sick people

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Felimax(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
HITdemUP:

How do you know they are all terrorist ? You sound like the Hamas extremist . You lack empathy

Rubbish! Even right here on Nairaland there were people that were cheering them up.

Some even came to say the God of Israel has forsaken them. All manner of mockeries!

I like it when people take responsibility for their actions. I told them that after on the 7th of Oct. Allahakber will be the most stupid phrase in their mouth.

If you did not consider my pain to bite my anus I will not consider your shit to bite yours.

Hamas should take responsibility for their actions and let this go to all terrorist organization worldwide.

Israel is not Nigeria
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by floret23(f): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
It's a really tough week for APC Islamic terrorists on nairaland to be honest cry

We told them! grin
Honestly. FreestuffNG duro4chang Ayamed madridguy Antichristian Moh247 lhordspy etc are now on wailing mode 24/7. I pity them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by floret23(f): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
This is wrong on so many levels. The level of madness going down here is out of this world.
Dey play grin
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by IbileIfe: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

This is a scary time to be a Muslim terrorist

But wait ooo why are Yoruba Muslims not as violent as other Muslims

They practice shamanism.
Imam, Alfa and Babalawo combined.
And they also celebrate Christmas.
They are religious Chameleons.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Faithy04: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
That's bad
How do they want the patients to cope?
How are they going to continue their treatment
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by floret23(f): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bimpe29:
Two wrong will never make a right. Israel's callousness and barbarism is beyond human comprehension.

When you can't isolate the Hamas - the villain, the idea of consistently bombarding the innocent ones is devilish, inhumane and unfortunate.

If you qoute me for your bigotry, may the spirit of the innocent victims haunt you.
As a Muslim,I like the way Israel is bombing Palestine and killing those Muslim terrorist trying to spoil the teachings of Islam..until we Muslim condemn Hamas and all other terrorist gp we will not know peace.mohameed taught us to love and live in peace .Israel should wipe out the whole of Palestine for supporting Hamas .this is coming from a Muslim and I enjoyed our worship today at the mosque
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Bigchristo: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

Abeg nor start another Wahala here, Wetin be this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by viodemus: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
I am not happy with Israel. Why I am still seeing those terrorstinans walking around. Delete them.

Oh God, please give the great state of Israel, the big weapons to eliminate those terrorists.

Some people are asking move where --- I say to hell, where they belong. Useless people. They were beating, spitting, and doing jungle justice at the Israeli hostages on the way to their hideouts or where they will kill them.

Israel, hurry up, and really destroy them en mass. You have probably one more week, before countries like the USA and places like that, start being remorseful. So, deal with them thoroughly.

Am happy that the chinese, Russians, and even India, understand the assignment. All these countries don't tolerate Arabian terrorists religion in their country.

On another news that should concern Israel, we are hearing that some hamas and possible hostages are in some terrorist dens in northern Nigeria. Whether the hateful tribalist in aso rock is aware or not, is up for debate. A country with two muslim leaders is an unsafe country, especially for the Great region (SE) and some other tribes.

May God continue to bless the great state of Israel.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by buzorcharles(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Revenge is sweet when serve cold. Hope hamas will be on ground to defend those in gaza
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Intrepid01(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
which yeye stubborn, its israelis thats just been democartic

palestine na small issue, do you know the millions that have relocated to lebanon etc

southern gaza they will never see again, thats if not extra restricted when they return

Na dem go use their hand run in batches

Have you ever for once step back and think if the people you support give a heck about you?

Like these non-black groups fighting, do they really give a heck about blacks?

Historically if these 2 groups have deep hatred for blacks, so why am I as a black person kissing the ass of one of them?

Maybe I should even take a step backward and choose to be neutral while I pray for God to intervene, only on the ground that all lives matter to God. Beyond that, it will be senseless of a black person to be flaunting his or her support for Israel or Palestine Arabs.

Just think about what I’ve typed up there, that’s if you’re the type that reflects.

As for me, I’m neutral and feel sad cos lives are destroyed. None of the 2 sides treat blacks well.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2023
adecz:
lipsrsealed

The Israelis treat Palestinians like
subhumans that have no rights..

How do you just tell hospital staff to
leave the hospital and carry patients with
them.

To whereβ“β“β“πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
then Siddon dia naa!
No move pls!
angry

grin
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Princewell2012(m): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2023
fergie001:

Source: MSF International @MSF (Twitter)

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.ca/msf-states-israeli-order-to-evacuate-northern-gaza-outrageous/#:~:text=Israel%20has%20given%20Al%20Awda,protect%20our%20staff%20and%20patients.

Hmm that's what you get when you intentionally looks for trouble unnecessary.
I pray for peace to reign.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Princewell2012(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Evacuate them to where exactly πŸ˜‚

You're not happy at least they were asked to be evacuated, the terrorists will not give such warning.

Let peace reign
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by PoliticalChinex(m): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2023
adecz:
lipsrsealed

them.

Did thy tell the women and children they slaughtered in Israel to evacuate before killing them. mumu,ewu gambia!
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Downey(f): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

Because Yorubas have religions of mind before Islam and Christianity came around
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Cul4real(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Hamas started this mess, and if they don't learn their lesson in a hard way, they will still do the worst in the future.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by chysam: 1:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Rather than acquiring technology, most countries hold on tenaciously to ancient religions. In a time like this,only the scientific and technologist dictate the pace of war.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Enemyofpeace: 3:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Israel oh Israel, Israel my motherland. I love and enjoy what you're doing. Kill all the killables and other modafokas. Israel, i love you with all my earth. Carry go
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Enemyofpeace: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

education and exposure. MURIC and co are trying to bring the shiiiiiit to Yoruba land, but they can't succeed
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by wealthyprince(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2023
adecz:
lipsrsealed

them.

They are in war mode. Searching seriously for their citizens held by Palestinians Hamas Group and taking vengeance on everything associated with Hamas both living and non living for their unexpected and provocative attack on isreal last Saturday.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 14, 2023
That's remind you.. don't mess with Israel.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by SUNNINO(m): 3:32am On Oct 14, 2023
They love themselves,more than their religion
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Enemyofpeace: 3:38am On Oct 14, 2023
kezienaira:

Where was that empathy when they invaded a Jewish festival on a killing spree shouting Allahu akbar
no mind the guy
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Chrisviboy85(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Whether small or big all of them are terrorists because they keep cheering Hamas and are happy on what was done to Isrealis..He that lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones..when Hamas was using them as Human Shields don't they know it will come to this 1 day?
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by waldigit: 4:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

Islam like the British and Christianity met civilization in Yoruba land, while it took civilization to other climes.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by Adayi1(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

If its not a religious one, why were Hamas shouting Allah Akbar when they were killing Israel on Saturday
Allahu Akbar is an Arab word... even the Christian Arab use it also..
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by aylive02(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:
Wahala left and right

. They're violent too. Na because you never hit their religious center of gravity
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by caleboxylic: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2023
fergie001:

Source: MSF International @MSF (Twitter)

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.ca/msf-states-israeli-order-to-evacuate-northern-gaza-outrageous/#:~:text=Israel%20has%20given%20Al%20Awda,protect%20our%20staff%20and%20patients.

See these fools. The tunnels in northern Gaza are to be destroyed completely. Therefore, evacuate or you pay for it.
Civilians should evacuate northern Gaza.
Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by caleboxylic: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The world can now see the genocide isreal is committing.

If by the end of tomorrow isreal continues the killing of innocent civilians.

The whole Arab world will show isreal pepper.

Enough is Enough.

Hamas are peaceful people until isreal pushed them to the wall.

By this time next week, isreal will be levelled down.

I call on US, UK, UN and the rest of the world to sanction isreal now

Lol . They should sanction Israel for fighting hamas that killed children, civilians and elderly ones.
You don't even know how the west hates terrorists.
Even Russia won't come to your aid.
They are treating hamas the way they treated Isis.

This marks the end of hamas and their regime in Gaza.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas / The Fujian: China Launches Third Aircraft Carrier / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.