Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (28992 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by HonNL: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2023
Israel military says Gaza City residents must not 'delay' evacuation

Military spokesman Richard Hecht said there is a "window" for safe passage to south Gaza between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm. Without saying how many days the window would remain, Hecht told reporters: "We know this is going to take time but we recommend people not to delay."

SOURCE

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Obiedun(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is still considerate.

279 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by HonNL: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Ali Qadi, a Hamas militant who Israel said led a unit of commando forces that gunned down civilians in last week's attack on southern Israel, has been killed in an air strike, the military said Saturday.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Acekidc4(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2023
🥱🥱
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Righteousness2(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Everything is about to go to a whole new level.

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun. Yesterday I saw a doll that was being carried as a living baby that was struck by Israel. Cameras and Journalists were all there to carry it. When it was exposed, it was taken down.

Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.
Nothing! Justifies the killing, maiming or abducting of innocent children.

The media is already showing partiality to the Palestine cause.
In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Zechariah 12: 2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are living in pure biblical days , times and Seasons.
We are in the Final minutes before the RAPTURE.
Get your seat belt on! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.
Settle the matter of your Eternity now that you have the opportunity.
One of these days, it will be too late to do it.

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by richmanrichard: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kill them all(terrorists)

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Genocide you mean

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Ohislee(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is Israel chance to wipe out the name hamas from the surface of the earth.

I trust Israel not to sleep on this.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Primusinterpares(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Interesting... Meaning, anyone wen nor move na terrorist he be.

Smoke out these Hamas guys for good.
Na wetin our government supposed to be this on bokoharam in sambisa Forest.

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Almiron: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sh1t about to go down….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by turmacs(f): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call it Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice... If the Palestinians leave, they should just forget about their land because it is gone.
If Israel can lie that Gaza beheaded babies to justify these atrocities, a lie that even Seun and his mod were not ashamed to push to FP and even backed the lie up with fake pictures to deceive people, then just know that everything Israel has been telling you about this war to gain your support is a lie... You don't have to be a Muslim to support Palestinians, you just have to be human.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by kerry57: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth be told. Most of the Palestinians are sympathetic to these Hamas guys and had also decided to shield them.

They see the Hamas are the great martayers of Islam for fighting for them. Hamas don't like Palestines cos if they do, they won't use them as shield from the Israelites.

They should all come out the way they came out last Saturday to attack Israel and stop acting like cowards if e sure for them.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Sonnobax15(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
cool
Kindhearted israelites

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Available9: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
If the world handles terrorists half the way israel does , there will be little or no terrorist on earth.

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by specialmati(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool like play like play person will just wake and have no country again.war no good ooh

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by IgOga(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is being considerate.....wars are usually like the Greek vs Troy war....

I hope all civilians are able to leave before Hamas and Israel fight it out.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Peace is gradually evading the earth realm and no one seems to be worried about it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Rich4god(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
As long as Africa is out of this war.... Make them bomb theirself to the ground.

4 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
richmanrichard:
Kill them all(terrorists)
most of you forget that in Palestine there are christen and peggans of Palestine decent it's not only Muslim

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Akanija928: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0PY3Zp1d8ZYoz4ebnnX72pdY4PDBA5z11n3BRWKBaaZpRuHj9Ut51wYGxHXcfjadKl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by OkCornel(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
Everything is about to go to a whole new level.

If you following events in Israel and the middle you will notice that The propaganda has already begun.
Soon, the world will Forget about the atrocities committed by Hamas who Slaughtered innocent babies, Children, men and Women.

Nothing! Justifies the killing, maiming or abducting of innocent children.
The media is already showing partiality to the Palestine cause.
In the coming days, weeks and months, Liberal news agencies will Show pics coming out from Gaza, that are designed to show the Jews in very bad light, Forgetting the Horrendous killing Hamas committed to cause this war.

IS THIS WHAT CAUSES ALL NATIONS TO TURN AGAINST ISRAEL in the last days as prophecised by Zechariah?

Zechariah 12: 2-3
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are living in pure biblical days , times and Seasons.
We are in the Final minutes before the RAPTURE.
Get your seat belt on! Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST.
Settle the matter of your Eternity now that you have the opportunity.
One of these days, it will be too late to do it.

You go wait for that rapture tire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by patriotic007: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Not all Palestinians support Hamas and not all Muslims support Hamas...... Israel should try as much as possible to abide by the Geneva convention on rules of engagement because it's difficult to separate the Terrorists from innocent civilians since they always use their citizens as Human shields...... On the other hand Palestinians should learn to recognize Israel as a powerful nation and throw away the idea that they will one day wipe out the Jews from the holy land...... Palestinians should hunt down Hamas and destroy them because they are the main hindrance to the peace process........ Palestinians should learn to share that land peacefully with Israel even if they get the lesser share because the more they resist the more Israel will expand its border and gain more land...... Only these things can give them a chance of getting that precious two state solution on the negotiation table ever again...... If not Isreal will never give a state to a people whose sole aim of wanting a state is to wipe out Isreal...... Reason am.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Justkatty(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
embarassed embarassed
I hate war....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by stano2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Make everybody rest abeg…
War don too much
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by LegallyBlunt: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Everything is fair in love and war. Israel is following this principle.

But every general principle has exceptions. One of them here is ensuring civilians, especially neutral ones, are not in danger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Sirchiboy: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
What is the cause of the war.
Gun don't kill people.
It is people that kill people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.